KCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). And, KEA held this Karnataka Common Entrance Test for candidates willing to enroll in the engineering courses like B.tech or B.E in the college of the state of Karnataka.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
KCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The application form will be available for the candidates from the 1st week of January 2020.
Applicants who are eligible for Karnataka common entrance test can fill the KCET online application form.
The eligibility criteria for Applicants who have passed the 10+2 level or equivalent exam to see if they qualified to apply for the test.
Applicants must check the KCET 2020 Eligibility criteria given below before applying:
- Applicants must be born on or after 01 October 1992 for candidates under general category and 01, October 1987 for candidates under SC, ST and OBC category
- Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent
- If the candidate is appearing in the twelfth or equivalent exam are also eligible.
- The candidate should have physics, chemistry, and mathematics as the main subjects
- Applicant must have at least 5 subjects in the 12th or equivalent exam.(including Physics, chemistry & mathematics)
- Diploma (3 years) holders are qualified to apply.
- Candidates that would be appearing the qualifying examination in 2020 are also eligible for the exam.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting the application form, applicants must fulfill the KCET 2020 eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria – Age
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after first October 1997 (for general and OBC Applicants) are eligible to appear in the exam.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD get age relaxation, of 5 to 6 years.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age before or on 31 December 2016.
Eligibility Criteria – Percentage
- In order to appear in KCET 2020, Applicants must pass class twelfth with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The candidates must have Marks not less than 50% India higher secondary examination
- However, for sc/st category the marks should not be less than 45%
- Candidates from states other than Karnataka are also eligible to give the test
The official website of KCET 2020 is http://kea.kar.nic.in/
Refer link of Application form is Here.
kcet eligibility for other state students, kcet eligibility for medical, kcet eligibility clauses, kcet eligibility for andhra students, kcet eligibility criteria, karnataka cet eligibility rules, eligibility for kcet 2020.