KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria has been released by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). And, KEA held this Karnataka Common Entrance Test for candidates willing to enrol in the engineering courses like B.tech or B.E in the college of the state of Karnataka. Before filling the application form candidates must ensure the eligibility requirements for Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2021.
KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The application form will be made available tentatively in the month of July 2021. KCET exam will be held on 28, 29, and 30 August 2021.
- Applicants who are eligible for Karnataka common entrance test can fill the KCET online application form.
- The eligibility criteria for Applicants who have passed the 10+2 level or equivalent exam to see if they qualified to apply for the test.
- Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent
- If the candidate is appearing in the twelfth or equivalent exam are also eligible.
- The candidate should have physics, chemistry, and mathematics as the main subjects
- Applicant must have at least 5 subjects in the 12th or equivalent exam. (including Physics, Chemistry & mathematics)
- Diploma (3 years) holders are qualified to apply.
- Candidates that would be appearing the qualifying examination in 2021 are also eligible for the exam.
- There is no specified age limit for KCET 2021. Candidates seeking admission to certain courses such as B.Pharma, Pharma-D, Naturopathy & Yoga must have completed the age of 17 years.
Eligibility Criteria – Percentage
- In order to appear in KCET 2021, Applicants must pass class twelfth with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The candidates must have Marks not less than 50% of India higher secondary examination
- However, for SC/ST category the marks should not be less than 45%
- Candidates from states other than Karnataka are also eligible to give the test.
kcet eligibility criteria 2019, kcet eligibility for medical kcet 2020, application form kcet 2020 date, kcet 2020 syllabus, kcet eligibility for other state students, kcet 2020 registration, kcet 2020 application form date
1. I am army personal of Tamil Nadu origin. My daughter had joined at Kendiriya Vidyalaya MEG Bangalore at Class 6th on 28 Jun 2011. Now she is at 12 Std in the same school. Her study period at karnatka state from 11 Jun 2011 to 31 Mar 2018. As per KEA eligibility clause Code ‘A’, Is she eligible for CET-2018 as well as NEET 2018 85% state quota of karnatka. please repy.