KCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria has been released by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). And, KEA held this Karnataka Common Entrance Test for candidates willing to enrol in the engineering courses like B.tech or B.E in the college of the state of Karnataka.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
KCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The application form has bee available for the candidates from the 05 February 2020.
- Applicants who are eligible for Karnataka common entrance test can fill the KCET online application form.
- The eligibility criteria for Applicants who have passed the 10+2 level or equivalent exam to see if they qualified to apply for the test.
Applicants must check the KCET 2020 Eligibility criteria given below before applying:
- Applicants must be born on or after 01 October 1992 for candidates under general category and 01, October 1987 for candidates under SC, ST and OBC category
- Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent
- If the candidate is appearing in the twelfth or equivalent exam are also eligible.
- The candidate should have physics, chemistry, and mathematics as the main subjects
- Applicant must have at least 5 subjects in the 12th or equivalent exam. (including Physics, Chemistry & mathematics)
- Diploma (3 years) holders are qualified to apply.
- Candidates that would be appearing the qualifying examination in 2020 are also eligible for the exam.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting the application form, applicants must fulfil the KCET 2020 eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria – Age
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Karnataka Examination Authority
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after first October 1997 (for general and OBC Applicants) are eligible to appear in the exam.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD get age relaxation, of 5 to 6 years.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age before or on 31 December 2020.
Eligibility Criteria – Percentage
- In order to appear in KCET 2020, Applicants must pass class twelfth with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The candidates must have Marks not less than 50% India higher secondary examination
- However, for SC/ST category the marks should not be less than 45%
- Candidates from states other than Karnataka are also eligible to give the test.
The official website of KCET 2020 is http://kea.kar.nic.in/
Refer link of Application form is Here.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
Manav Rachna University
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
kcet eligibility criteria 2019, kcet eligibility for medical kcet 2020, application form kcet 2020 date, kcet 2020 syllabus, kcet eligibility for other state students, kcet 2020 registration, kcet 2020 application form date