CCMT 2020 or Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan./M.Des 2020 is an online admission process for all National Institutes of Technologies (NITs) and several other institutes viz. IIITM Gwalior, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, IIITDM Kancheepuram, IIIt Vadodara, SLIET Longowal, NIFFT Ranchi, SPA Vijayawada, PEC Chandigarh, IIIT Allahabad, Central University of Rajasthan, University of Hyderabad, Central University of South Bihar Patna, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra and IIEST Shibpur. Decided by the Core Committee, Counseling for centralized admission to Postgraduate programs in all these institutes will be starting from 1 week of April 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
CCMT 2020 Important Dates
After the announcement of GATE scores, CCMT will begin. This year scores of GATE will be announced tentatively on 16 March 2020.
From the below, table candidate can Check the Details about the CCMT 2020.
|Advertisement||28 March 2020|
|Availability of CCMT 2020 website||26 March 2020|
|Start of Online Application||3 April 2020|
|Final Date Registration and Payment of Application Fee||10 May 2020|
|Last Date for Choice Filling||14 May 2020|
|Locking of Filled Choices||8-14 May 2020|
|Seat Allotment – Round-1||19 May 2020|
|Seat Allotment – Round-2||28 May 2020|
|Seat Allotment – Round-3||10 June 2020|
|Payment of Provisional Admission Confirmation Fee||15-22 June 2020|
|Choice Filling for National Spot Round (NSR)||4-16 July 2020|
|National Spot Round||22 July 2020|
Key features of Centralized Counseling for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan Admission
- Only participating centers will work as a reporting center.
- Aspirants need to visit the institute in order to confirm their seat allotment and fees.
- All fresh National Spot Round (NSR) registered candidates have to visit any RC for documents verification to ensure their candidature under this provision.
CCMT 2020 Registration Form
The first thing that a candidate need is a registration for CCMT 2020. Under this, all the relevant information is being filled out along with the prescribed registration fees. Candidate can fill the choices and lock the seat after the registration.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CCMT 2020: National Spot Round Counselling Schedule
CCMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Admission through CCMT 2020 is granted only to those candidates who are eligible. It is important to check the eligibility criteria before moving ahead.
- The candidates should have a valid GATE score of the year 2016/2017/2020.
- Candidates should have secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) or 60% for OC/OB candidates. SC/ST/PWD candidates should have scored 6.0 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates, in the qualifying degree. The CGPA/Percentage should have been awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- If the result of the qualifying examination is yet to come, then provisional admission will be provided to the student if they meet the minimum requirements by September 2020. All Such Candidates should have completed their examination by July 2020.
- Conversion from CGPA to the percentage or vice versa given by individual institute/university will not be allowed.
- Every programme will have their own special eligibility criteria.
CCMT Application Form 2020
These are the stages by which every candidate has to go through.
- Registration of online form, filling the choices and seat allotment.
- Seat acceptance fee.
- Reporting to reporting centres after paying the seat acceptance fees.
- Payment of seat confirmation fee, institute’s balance fee and joining the allotted institute
How to Fill CCMT Application Form 2020
The application form for CCMT 2020 is not available anymore. The CCMT 2020 application form had to be filled and submitted successfully by the candidates to participate in the admission process. All candidates should have qualified GATE examination for CCMT 2020. The given steps had to be followed by the candidates to fill the application form of CCMT 2020:
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Filling CCMT 2020 Application Form
- Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Step 4 – Submission of Filled Application Form
- Step 5 – Payment of Application Fees
- Step 6 – Filling and Locking of Choices
CCMT Application Form 2020 Cancellation and Refund
The registration fee for participation in CCMT 2020 is ₹ 2,200/- (OC/OB) and ₹ 1,700/- (for SC/ST/PWD), which is neither refundable nor adjustable towards any fee.
Paid fee (All another fee except Registration Fee) will be refunded after deduction of Rs 1,000/- by the CCMT Head Quarter in the following cases:
i. Seat Acceptance fee paid, but not reported at the RC as per CCMT schedule given in Annexure I
ii. Seat Acceptance fee paid, reported at the RC; but withdrawn/cancelled the seat at RC
iii. Seat Acceptance and the Seat Confirmation fees paid, but physically not reported at the allotted institute (after 3rd round and first internal sliding) as per the CCMT schedule.
iv. Registered for NSR, but not reported at the RC for document verification (before NSR seat allotment) as per the CCMT schedule.
CCMT 2020 Reporting Centres
The selected candidate has to report to the nearest reporting center for the purpose of DOCUMENT VERIFICATION.
Document verification certificate is issued to only those who were successful to submit the self-attested copy of these Documents.
- Print out of the registration form and choice filling
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Photo ID proof
- Seat acceptance fee payment proof.
- GATE Score Card (self-attested copy)
- Certificate of birth or 10 standard certificates as proof of age.
- 12thstandard mark sheet
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam for all semesters
- Degree/Provisional certificate (if the degree is completed)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate of the last institute attended
- Three colour passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Conduct certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Course completion certificate from the head of the institution last attended
After the documents are verified, the candidates will have to report to their allotted institutes and pay the remaining tuition fee to confirm their admission.
Download the CCMT 2020 Seat availability for National Spot Round (NSR) Here.
List of CCMT 2020 Participating institute
|S.NO||Institute Code and Name||Institute Code||Seat intake|
|1.||Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar||201||244|
|2.||Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur||202||434|
|3.||Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal||203||522|
|4.||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad||204||475|
|5.||National Institute of Technology Agartala||205||252|
|6.||National Institute of Technology Calicut||206||443|
|7.||National Institute of Technology Delhi||207||45|
|National Institute of Technology Durgapur||208||324|
|9.||National Institute of Technology Goa||209||54|
|10||National Institute of Technology Hamirpur||210||270|
|11||National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal||211||554|
|12||National Institute of Technology Meghalaya||212||75|
|13||National Institute of Technology Nagaland||213||60|
|14||National Institute of Technology Patna
|15||National Institute of Technology Puducherry||215||15|
|16||National Institute of Technology Raipur||216||115|
|17||National Institute of Technology Sikkim||217||24|
|18||National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh||218||120|
|19||National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur||219||256|
|20||National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra||220||458|
|21||National Institute of Technology, Manipur||221||75|
|22||National Institute of Technology, Rourkela||222||586|
|23||National Institute of Technology, Silchar||223||250|
|24||National Institute of Technology, Srinagar||224||163|
|25||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli||225||544|
|26||National Institute of Technology||226||550|
|27||Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat||227||340|
|28||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur||228||394|
|29||National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand||229||75|
|30||National Institute of Technology Mizoram||230||30|
|31||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior||301||120|
|32||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad||302||139|
|33||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing Kancheepuram, Chennai||303||45|
|34||Pt. Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacture Jabalpur||304||112|
|35||National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, Hatia, Ranchi
|36||Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology||403||162|
|37||School of Planning & Architecture: Vijayawada||404||42|
|38||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, District Howrah||405||304|
|39||PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh||407||226|
CCMT 2020 Coordinating Institute Contact Details
Technical & Implementation Committee, CCMT 2020
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi
Delhi – 110040
CCMT 2020 Highlights
- Name of the Process: CCMT (Centralized Counseling for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan)
- Coordinating Institute: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, DELHI-110040
- Participating Institutes: 39 (30 NITs, 9 CFITs)
- Availability of Application Form: April 3, 2020
- Official Website: https://ccmt.nic.in/.
- Information Brochure: Click Here.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on CCMT 2020.”