JEE Main 2020 exam is conducted by the National Test Agency(NTA). JEE Mains 2020 is one of the prestigious examination in the country to get admission in India’s finest engineering colleges. The admit card for the exam will be released on 20 March 2020. Every candidate must be gearing up their preparation for the exam. However, there are certain rules that are to be followed by the candidate and candidate must be aware of them.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
For example, candidates have to carry the JEE Main 2020 admit card on the day of the exam. Likewise, there are other necessary documents also that are to be carried with JEE Main 2020 admit card. Candidates can view the complete list of such documents and items on this page.
What are the Documents to Carry on the Day of the Exam?
The documents to be carried along with the JEE Main 2020 admit card on the day of exam are listed below:
- A print out of the JEE Main 2020 Admit card
- Any of the following ID proof(only one):
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Bank Passbook with photo
- A PWD certificate( for relaxation under PWD category).
Other Items that can be carried by the candidate in the exam centre are as follows:
- Blue/ Black ballpoint pen if the candidate is appearing for the Offline examination. The candidates appearing for online exam(CBT) will receive the pen at the exam centre only.
- A Clipboard for writing the exam but nothing should be written on it.
- The geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils/crayons for candidates appearing in the Architecture.
What are the Items/ Documents which Candidate should not bring to the Exam Center?
The documents /items that are not allowed inside the examination hall are mentioned below:
- Baggage/ Purse/ Handbag, etc
- Jewellery – earrings, lockets etc
- Mobile Phone
- Log Table
- Digital Watch
- Slide Rules
- Any textual material
- Bits of paper
Should I take a color printout or black and white printout of the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can take the printout on any normal printer paper. There is no such implication. However, the print out should be clear and the details should be visible on it.
Is this correct that the candidates appearing for JEE Main 2020 Online based test don't have to bring any pen?
Yes, candidates do not need to bring any pen for the exam. The invigilator will provide them with a rough sheet and pen for the exam at the centre only.
Can I take Aadhar card as an ID proof along with the Admit card on the day of exam?
Yes, candidates can carry Aadhar card as an ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.
JEE Main official Website: www.jeemain.nta.nic.in