IISC 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 22 May 2020 (Extended). IISC or Indian Institute of Science stands first in the MHRD NIRF Ranking from the two consecutive years. And, IISC offers technological and scientific education and research in India. But, there is no entrance test for admissions. Moreover, Indian Institute of Science offers admissions into Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Research, and Ph. D. courses in various fields through JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CEED, JAM, KVPY, and other exams. So, given here are the complete required details about IISC 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: IISC 2020 Online Application Form has been extended by IISC until 22 May 2020.
IISC 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the official IISc Admission Dates below for various events:
For UG Courses:
|Starting date of Application form||01 February 2020|
|Submission of B.Sc Research application form||22 May 2020 (Extended)
|Last date of submission of national level scores (KVPY, IIT JEE Main, IIT JEE Advanced, NEET)||Within 1 week of announcement of results|
|Date of Reporting at IISc||Last week of July 2020|
|Starting of Classes||August 2020|
For PG & Ph.D Courses:
|Starting date of Application form||01 February 2020|
|Submission of application form for PG (M.Tech including sponsored M.Tech /M Des /M.Mgmt Programme)||23 March 2020|
|Last extended date of submission of application form for sponsored M.Tech programme (For Armed Forces only)||25 April 2020|
|Last extended date for online application submission of Research Programmes [Integrated Ph.D/M.Tech (Research)/Ph.D (including ERP||30 April 2020|
|Last extended of receipt of printed version of Sponsored/ERP applications||30 April 2020|
|Interview Schedule (No Aptitude Test/ GD- PI/ Interview will be held)|
|M Tech/ M Des programmes aptitude test||NA|
|M.Mgt GD & Interview rounds||NA|
|M.Tech programme (sponsored from ISRO, NAL etc)||will be announced|
|M Tech programme (sponsored from Defence & DRDO)||will be announced|
|Interdisciplinary courses||04 – 05 July 2020|
|Research Programmes||06 – 10 July 2020|
|Integrated Ph.d programme||13 – 15 July 2020|
|Date of Reporting at IISC:|
|Course programmes (Regular and Sponsored)||will be announced|
|Research programmes||will be announced|
|Integrated Ph D, Sponsored M Tech ERP programmes||will be announced|
|Starting of Classes||will be announced|
IISC 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the IISC 2020 Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IISC 2020 Admission Process: Application Form (Till 22 May), Eligibility
- The application form was released on 01 February 2020.
- IISC application form was released in online mode.
- IISC application form was available on the official website.
- The IISC application process will consist of certain steps i.e Online registration, filling the details, uploading of documents and fee payment.
IISC 2020 Application Procedure
The details regarding the application procedure are given below:
- Firstly, the aspirants need to apply for IISC 2020 Online Application Form from the official website.
- And, the candidates need to fill and submit the application online only.
- Further, the candidates must register themselves with their E-Mail address and password to start the application process.
- Then, after the registration, they should fill all the asked details.
- Next, the applicants must upload their recent passport size photograph, signature, parent’s / guardian’s signature, and also caste certificate (if applicable).
- Then, the candidates can pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode.
- But, before submitting the application, the applicants must check their application form very carefully.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
IISC 2020 Application Fee
The application fee details for IISC exam are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Mode of Payment:
- Firstly, the candidates can make payment through Net Banking, Visa Card / Master Card, and Debit Card / Credit Card.
- But, the students can also pay the application fee through Challan at any branch of SBI.
- Moreover, the applicants must pay additional charges to the bank.
|For UG Courses|
|For PG Courses|
|General / OBC and Sponsored candidates from Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA PWD and CPRI||Rs.800|
|SC, ST & PWD||Rs.400|
|ERP candidates of all categories||Rs.2000|
|Sponsored candidates from the defence, BARC, ISRO, CPRI, NAL, BMTC, BDA PWD and DRDO||Rs.800|
IISC 2020: Indian Institute of Science Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the eligibility criteria of the IISC exam are given below:
|UG||All Degrees||10 + 2 / PUC II in 2017 from any recognized board||Completing their 10 + 2 / PUC II in 2020||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the qualifying examination||60% or equivalent grade (relaxed to pass the class for SC / ST candidates)||Qualified KVPY / JEE Main / JEE Advanced / NEET|
|M. Tech. / M. Des.||M. Tech.||B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent from any recognized college||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||Valid GATE Score Card as on 01 August 2020|
|M. Des.||B.E. / B. Tech. / B. Des. / B. Arch.||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||GATE / CEED Score Card as on 01 August 2020|
|M. Mgt.||All Degrees||B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent from any recognized college||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||Qualified GATE, CAT, or CMAT|
IISc 2020 Rank List
The details regarding the IISC 2020 rank list is given below:
- The merit list will be released on the basis of the performance in the entrance exam.
- IISC merit list will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can check the merit list from the official website.
- Candidates will have to qualify any of the exams given below to be eligible for admission in various courses:
- JEE Main
- JEE Advanced
- CSIR-UGC NET/ JRF
- ICMR JRF
- The Separate merit list will be released for candidates under reserved categories.
IISc 2020 Cut Off
The details regarding the IISC 2020 cutoff is given below:
- The IISC cutoff will be released through online mode.
- The cutoff will be different for different courses.
- IISC cutoff will be based on the number of candidates applying for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, previous years cut-off, etc.
- The expected IISC cut-off for UG programmes will be around 60% for the General Category candidates and around 54% for OBC-NCL candidates and 30% for ST, SC and PWD category candidates.
IISc 2020 Admission
The details regarding the IISC admission is given below:
- IISc 2020 Admission will be done on the basis of the selection procedure of various courses.
- The selection will be on the basis of the scores in national level exams and the counselling.
- Candidates have to fill the preferences and their seats allotted to register through Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP).
For more information related to IISC 2020, stay tuned with EntranceZone.
iisc bangalore courses, iisc bangalore internship, iisc conference 2020, iisc summer school 2020, iisc application form, iisc bangalore mtech, iisc bangalore cutoff, iisc ug courses.