ISI Admission Test 2023 Application Form will be released March 2023 (tentatively). ISI or Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test will be tentatively, held in May 2023 (all other subjects). It is organized to offer admission into UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs in the fields of Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, Quality, Reliability & Operations Research (QR&OR). The candidates will be admitted into B. Stat (Hons.), B. Maths (Hons.), M. Math, M. Tech (CS), MS (QMS), MS (QE), etc. The exam is held once a year by Indian Statistical Institute at the National level. Those who are seeking to apply can read the whole article to know more about ISI Entrance Examination 2023.
- No official notificaftion has been released on the official website, regarding ISI Admission Test 2023.
- ISI 2022 registration process has ended. The last date to apply for the application form was 31 March 2022. ISI entrance test was conducted on 08 May 2022.
- The final answer key for the ISI admission test has been released on the official website on 23rd May 2022.
- ISI Admission test 2022 interview process has ended. The selection list has also been released on teh offical website.
- ISI Admission test 2022 merit list has been released by the conducting authority on 27th June 2022.
ISI Admission Test 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the ISI Admisison Test 2023 exam status from the below table:
INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE ADMISSION TEST 2023 Status
No official notification has been released yet
ISI Admission Test 2023 Important Dates
Applicants for ISI Admission test, can check below in the table ISI Admission Dates 2023:
ISI Entrance Exam Dates 2023
|Events||Dates 2023 (tentative)|
|Starting of application form||March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2023|
|Admit Card||April 2023|
|ISI 2023 exam|
|Interview list||May 2023|
|Result/Merit List||To be notified soon |
ISI Admission Test 2023 Answer Key
ISI Admission Test 2023 Answer Key will be declared through the online mode. The authority will first release the provisional Key. The candidates can download the Answer Key from the official website.
- The Key will be available after a few days of the Entrance Test.
- The examinees will be allowed to raise the objection regarding Answer Key if there is any discrepancy in it.
- After scrutiny, the authority will release the final key.
- With the help of a key, the candidates can estimate the marks that they can obtain in the entrance test.
ISI Admission Test 2023 Result
ISI 2023 Results will be declared on the official website. The student can check the Result by entering their User Credentials.
- The ISI Admission Test 2023 Result will be declared after the exam will be over, and the final answer key will be declared.
- The Result will be declared in the form of a merit list.
- The candidates will be invited for the interview and the document verification process based on their scores.
- The seat allocation list and the waiting list will be released by the authority for which the examinees need to carry the documents for the document verification to take admission.
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheets and Certificate
- ISI 2022 Admit Card and Result
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs, Etc.
ISI Admission Test Centres 2023
The candidates need to select the exam centres from the given list while filling the form:
ISI Admission Test 2023 Application Form
Here we are mentioning the ISI Admission Test 2023 Application Form details.
- The application form can be filled through the Online Mode only.
- The enrollment form will be released soon on the official website.
- Applicants need to fill the personal details, academics details, communication details, address, etc. in the admission form.
- Also, they need to upload the scanned copy of the signature and the passport size photograph in form. The photographs must be with size of 100-150 KB, and the signature should be of 50-100 KB in the jpeg/jpg
- Students are requested to fill the filled form and take the printout of the confirmation page for future references.
- Without the fee payment, the form will not be considered.
ISI Admission Test 2023 Enrollment Fee
Candidates can check underneath category-wise fee details of ISI Admission Test 2023. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
ISI Examination Fee 2023
| Male applicants in the unreserved (General) category||Rs 1250/-|
| Female applicants in the unreserved (General) category||Rs 750/-|
|(OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD) category candidates||Rs 625/-|
Mode of Payment - using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. Additional bank
charges will be applicable. Within 24 hours of payment of the application fee, the applicant should receive the payment confirmation by email from.
Documents to be uploaded in ISI Admission Form
The scanned copies of the following documents are needed for uploading:
- The first and last pages of passport in case nationality is not INDIAN
- Marksheets/ grade cards for all school/ college/ university examinations taken, starting with the 10th standard or equivalent
- Valid caste (SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL) and/or disability certificates if and as applicable
- INMO Certificate issued by NBHM (for B.Stat./B.Math.)
- GATE score card (for M.Tech. (CS/CrS))
- Employment details (non-mandatory) if applicable
ISI Admission Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must fulfil below given ISI Admission Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are advised to check for the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
ISI Admission 2023 UG & PG Eligibility Criteria
|Bachelor of Statistics (Hons)||10+2 years of Higher Secondary Education (or its equivalent) with Mathematics and English as subjects. |
|Bachelor of Mathematics (Hons)|
| Master of Statistics|
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree or a BE/B.Tech. degree with Statistics as a subject,
- B. Math. degree from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI),
- PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics from ISI
|Master of Mathematics|
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics
- BE/B. Tech. degree with Mathematics as a subject
|Master of Science in Quantitative Economics||Bachelor's degree in any stream with Mathematics as a subject at the (10+2) level.|
|Master of Science in Quality Mgt Science||Bachelor's degree with Mathematics as a subject, or BE/B. Tech. degree|
|Master of Science in Library & Information Science||Should have passed Bachelor's degree |
|Master of Technology in Computer Science|
- Should hold a B.Tech./B.E. (or equivalent) degree from a recognised board.
- Should hold a master's degree in any subject and have passed Mathematics at the 10+2 level.
|Master of Technology in Cryptology and Security|
|Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability & Operations Research|
- Master's degree in Statistics with Physics and Chemistry at the (10+2) level
- a Master's degree in Mathematics with Statistics as a subject at the UG or PG level and Physics and Chemistry at the (10+2) level
- B.E./B.Tech. degree or any other qualification considered (such as AMIE).
ISI Admission 2023 Dip PG and Research Programs Eligibility Criteria
|PG Dip in Statistical Methods and Analytics|
- UG degree with Mathematics as a subject
- B.E./B.Tech. degree or any other qualification considered equivalent
|PG Dip in Agricultural and Rural Management with Statistical|
Methods and Analytics
|Bachelor's degree with Mathematics/Statistics as a subject at the intermediate (10+2) level. |
|JRF (Statistics)||M.Stat. degree from ISI, or M.A./M.Sc. or equivalent degree in|
|JRF (Mathematics)||M.Stat./M.Math. degree from ISI, or M.A./M.Sc. or|
equivalent degree in Mathematics or M.E./M.Tech. degree or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject
|JRF (Quantitative Economics)||Master's degree with Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics as a subject at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.|
|JRF (Computer Science)|
M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent degree in Electronics/
Telecommunication/Radio Physics/ Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Microwave Communications/ Information Technology/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology
with Mathematics as a subject at the undergraduate or postgraduate level
M. Stat./ M.Sc./ M.C.A./ M.A. or equivalent degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronic Sciences/ Computer Science/ Atmospheric Science/Applied Mathematics/
Information Technology/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology with Mathematics as a subject at UG or PG level.
|JRF (Quality, Reliability & Operations Research)||M.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Phil. or equivalent degree in Quality/ Reliability/ Operations Research, or M.Stat./ M.Sc./M.A. or equivalent degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics with Mathematics as a subject at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.|
|JRF (Physics)||M. Sc. degree in Physics|
|JRF (Development Studies)||Masters or M.Phil. degree in Development Studies, Economics, Agricultural Economics, or any equivalent degree.|
|JRF (Biological Science)|
- Human Genetics: an M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry/ Biophysics/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Zoology/ Neurosciences/ Biotechnology.
- Agricultural and Ecological Research: an M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Botany/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences.
|JRF (Library and Information Science)||M.S. (LIS) awarded by ISI or Associateship in Documentation and Information Science (awarded by ISI or NISCAIR/INSDOC) or its equivalent degree |
ISI Admission Test 2023 Admit Card
ISI Admission Test 2023 Admit Card along with the (unique) Registration Number will be generated after the form submission.
- There will be a separate hall ticket for each test.
- Once the admit card(s) is/are generated, applicants will be notified by e-mail.
- The candidates will have to download the same from the Dashboard of their account at the application portal.
- They will be required to carry hard copies of the admit card(s) to the test centres on the day of the Admission Test.
- The applicants must keep a copy of the admission ticket for future reference.
ISI Admission Test 2023 Exam Pattern
Applicants who are seeking to appear for the exam must know ISI Admission Test 2023 Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: through the Offline Mode (Pen Paper-based Test).
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Question
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into two sections (Section A and Section B).
- Duration of the Examination: 02 hours (120 Minutes).
- Marking Scheme: The marking scheme will vary for the various courses.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
ISI Admission Test 2023 Highlights
Check hereby for ISI Entrance Test 2023 short details:
ISI Admission Basic Details 2023
|Exam Name||ISI Admission Test 2023|
|Full-Form||Indian Statistical Institue|
|Exam Types||UG, PG, PG Diploma and PhD Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Application link||Not yet released|
|Email Id||[email protected]|