ISI Admission Test 2022 is organised to offer admission into UG, PG and PhD programmes in the fields of Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, Quality, Reliability & Operations Research (QR&OR). The candidates will be admitted into B. Stat (Hons.), B. Maths (Hons.), M. Math, M. Tech (CS), MS (QMS), MS (QE) etc. The exam is held once a year by Indian Statistical Institute at the National level. Those who are seeking to apply for Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test can read the whole article to download previous year question papers.
ISI Admission Test 2022 Pattern
Applicants who are seeking to appear for ISI Admission Test 2022 can get the format of question paper underneath;
- The medium of exam paper: English medium
- Mode of Examination: through the Offline Mode (Pen Paper-based Test).
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Question
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into two sections (Section A and Section B).
- Duration of the Examination: 02 hours (120 Minutes).
- Marking Scheme: The marking scheme will vary for the various courses.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Download ISI Admission Test 2022 Sample Papers?
The candidates can follow the below-given steps to download ISI Admission Test 2022 Previous Year Question Papers:
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of ISI Admission - https://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/
- Step 2 - Scroll down to the given link " Questions for ISI Admission Test 2022"
- Step 3 - Click on the same.
- Step 4 - In next window subject-wise question papers will be displayed.
- Step 5 - Download the same and start practising for the exam.
What are benefits of ISI Admission Test 2022 Sample Papers?
The question banks are based on the actual question paper format which helps to apply candidates in getting an overview of the question paper. With the help of previous year question papers, students can practice better to prepare for the exam which helps them to boost confidence in them.
- Through the old question papers/model papers, test-takers can analyze their preparation level.
- The candidates get acquainted with the number of questions asked, topics covered, marking scheme, duration of exam, time to be devoted to each question, etc.
- It also helps aspirants to know about their weaker and stronger sections so that they can work upon their weaker sections.
- By practising sample papers, they improve their speed of solving questions and also, with regular practice their mistakes get less.
- By regular practice of question banks, the test takers gain confidence which helps them in solving questions with less pressure.
Download ISI Admission Test 2022 Sample Papers