ISI Admission Test 2023 Application Form will be released on March 2023. Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test dates are announced by Indian Statistical Institute. The entrance test will be held on May 2023. Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test registration will be done via online mode. It is organized to offer admission into UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs in the fields of Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, Quality, Reliability & Operations Research (QR&OR). The candidates will be admitted into B. Stat (Hons.), B. Maths (Hons.), M. Math, M. Tech (CS), MS (QMS), MS (QE), etc. Those who are seeking to apply can read the whole article to know more about ISI Entrance Examination Application Form 2023 such as the latest updates, dates, how to fill, fees, etc.
ISI Admission Test 2023 Application Form Dates
Following is the table showing the dates of the ISI Admission Test 2023 Application Form:
ISI Admission Test Application Form 2023 Dates
Application form start date
Application form last date
Start date of payment of fees
Last date of payment of fees
Direct Link to Apply online for ISI 2023-- Click Here
How To Fill ISI Admission Test Application Form 2023?
Following are the important steps to be followed by every candidate to fill ISI Admission Test Application Form 2023:
- All the candidates must register themselves first on the admission portal.
- Registration will be done through your active email address.
- After registration, a username and password will be generated.
2) Fill The application form:
- Fill in all the necessary details in an online application form right from your personal details such as name, address, gender, DOB, email id, and phone number to all the educational qualification details.
3) Documents for completion of online application form:
- Candidates will have to upload a clear colored digital photograph.
- The photograph must be taken against the light and must cover your face clearly.
- The photograph must be 35 mm in width and 45mm in height.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph in only JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates will also have to upload the scanned signature.
- The signature must be done with blue ink and on white paper.
- The scanned signature image dimensions should be 30mm*90mm.
- The maximum file size for uploading is 100 KB.
- The file format of the signature image should be JPG or JPEG.
- Along with photographs and signatures, candidates will also have to upload a scanned copy of the caste certificate and disability certificate if needed.
ISI Admission Test 2023 Application Fee
The following table is showing the ISI Admission Test 2023 Application fee:
Fee (For Male) in Rs.
Fee (For Female) in Rs.
SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
Mode of Payment:
The application fee for ISI Admission Test 2023 will be paid using internet banking such a by using a debit card, the credit card on the State Bank of India Collect website. The application fee is also paid by using offline mode by using challan at the SBI bank branch.