ISI Admission Test 2021 Application Form has been released on 03 May 2021. The last date to apply was 01 June 2021. Indian Statistical Institute Admission Test will be conducted on 11 and 18 July 2021. It is organized to offer admission into UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs in the fields of Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, Quality, Reliability & Operations Research (QR&OR). The candidates will be admitted into B. Stat (Hons.), B. Maths (Hons.), M. Math, M. Tech (CS), MS (QMS), MS (QE), etc. The exam is held once a year by Indian Statistical Institute at the National level. Those who are seeking to apply can read the whole article to know more about ISI Entrance Examination Application Form 2021 such as the latest updates, dates, how to fill, fees, etc.
- The registration of applicants was closed on 01 June 2021.
- The payment of application fees has been started on 05 May 2021.
- The last date of payment of fees is 05 June 2021.
ISI Admission Test 2021 Application Form Dates
Following is the table showing the dates of the ISI Admission Test 2021 Application Form:
ISI Admission Test Application Form 2021 Dates
|Application form start date||03 May 2021|
|Application form last date||01 June 2021|
|Start date of payment of fees||05 May 2021|
|Last date of payment of fees||05 June 2021|
ISI Admission Test 2021 Application Form
ISI Admission Test 2021 Application Form has been released on 03 May 2021 in an online mode on the official website of ISI Admission 2021. Candidates can fill and submit the application form by 01 June 2021. Candidates must follow the dates strictly to avoid last-minute rush and discrepancies.
How To Fill ISI Admission Test Application Form 2021?
Following are the important steps to be followed by every candidate to fill ISI Admission Test Application Form 2021:
- All the candidates must register themselves first on the admission portal.
- Registration will be done through your active email address.
- After registration, a username and password will be generated.
2) Fill The application form:
- Fill in all the necessary details in an online application form right from your personal details such as name, address, gender, DOB, email id, and phone number to all the educational qualification details.
3) Documents for completion of online application form:
- Candidates will have to upload a clear colored digital photograph.
- The photograph must be taken against the light and must cover your face clearly.
- The photograph must be 35 mm in width and 45mm in height.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph in only JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates will also have to upload the scanned signature.
- The signature must be done with blue ink and on white paper.
- The scanned signature image dimensions should be 30mm*90mm.
- The maximum file size for uploading is 100 KB.
- The file format of the signature image should be JPG or JPEG.
- Along with photographs and signatures, candidates will also have to upload a scanned copy of the caste certificate and disability certificate if needed.
ISI Admission Test 2021 Application Fee
The following table is showing the ISI Admission Test 2021 Application fee:
|Category||Fee (For Male) in Rs.||Fee (For Female) in Rs.|
|SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||625||625|
Mode of Payment:
The application fee for ISI Admission Test 2021 will be paid using internet banking such a by using a debit card, the credit card on the State Bank of India Collect website. The application fee is also paid by using offline mode by using challan at the SBI bank branch.