SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa, to be held in around 50 cities in April 2020. SAAT is for selection in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs in Engineering at three different campuses. Also, Eligibility criteria vary for all the programs.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Details about the eligibility in each course can be seen below.
Admissions in Bachelor Courses:
- Tech. /Dual Degree in Engineering/ Dual Degree in Management:
Passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects. One subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science or any other as approved by the appropriate authority, by securing at least 50% aggregate marks.
Passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology with more than 60% marks in aggregate.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
SAAT Eligibility Criteria 2020 Other Details
Passed or appearing at 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory courses, and one more subject (Mathematics, Biotechnology, etc. as approved by the appropriate authority) and securing an aggregate of 45% in General Category, and 40% in case of SC, ST, and OBC.
Passed in Diploma program in pharmacy with more than 60%.
- Sc. in Nursing(Basic)
- Passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory courses and minimum aggregate marks of 45% in the general category and 40% in SC, ST, and OBC.
- Lower age limit is 17 years.
- Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing (Post Basic)
- Passed GNM examination, and registered with concerned State Nursing Council.
- Candidate must be a member of TNAI.
Admissions are Master’s Courses:
SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- GATE qualified students are exempted from the entrance test, they have to submit the application form.
- Candidate should have completed Graduation in B.Tech or equivalent course.
- Candidate should have completed Graduation with at least 50% marks in a General category, and 45% in SC/ST/OBC.
- CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT qualified students with a composite score of more than 500 are exempted from the entrance test. Also, they will have to submit the filled up application form. But, their admission will be on the basis of performance in GMAT or equivalent exam and a personal interview has taken together.
- Candidate should have completed B.Pharm with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
4. MBA/ MHA / MHTM / MHMCT
- Candidates should have completed Graduation from any Recognized University with at least 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ ST / OBC).
5. B.Sc. in Nursing
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing with 55% aggregate from an Indian Nursing Council recognized university with a minimum of 1-year experience in a clinical or teaching area.
- Also, they should be registered in State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
Admissions in Lateral Entry Programs: SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Admission to 2nd year Degree Program in Engineering, Pharmacy & Hotel Management for Diploma Holders
- Passed or appearing at three-year diploma course in Engineering/ Pharmacy and Hotel Management respectively with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Lateral Entry MCA
- Passed or appearing in three years BCA, B.Sc. in Information Technology or Computer Science with at least 60% aggregate.
Finally, for more details Siksha O’ Anusandhan University website