SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria is set by Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa. The exam is scheduled to be held from 07 to 13 June 2021 for Phase 1. it will be held in around 50 cities form. SAAT or Siksha O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test is a University level for selection in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs in Engineering at three different campuses. The candidates must know the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates are advised to read the whole article to know the complete details regarding the eligibility criteria for the SAAT exam.
SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be aware of whether they are eligible for the exam or not. The candidate must note that the application will be rejected if the candidate does not match the eligibility criteria for the exam. The details about the eligibility criteria for each course can be seen below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Admissions in Bachelor Courses
The SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria for admission in Bachelor’s courses are mentioned below:
- Tech. /Dual Degree in Engineering/ Dual Degree in Management:
Passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects. One subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science or any other as approved by the appropriate authority, by securing at least 50% aggregate marks.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria : Siksha O’ Anusandhan University
Passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology with more than 60% marks in aggregate.
Passed or appearing at 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory courses, and one more subject (Mathematics, Biotechnology, etc. as approved by the appropriate authority) and securing an aggregate of 45% in General Category, and 40% in case of SC, ST, and OBC.
Passed in the Diploma program in pharmacy with more than 60%.
3. Sc. in Nursing(Basic)
- Passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory courses and minimum aggregate marks of 45% in the general category and 40% in SC, ST, and OBC.
- Lower age limit is 17 years.
- Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing (Post Basic)
- Passed GNM examination, and registered with the concerned State Nursing Council.
- Candidate must be a member of TNAI.
Admissions in Master Courses
The SAAT 20201 Eligibility Criteria for admission in Master’s courses are mentioned below:
- GATE qualified students are exempted from the entrance test, they have to submit the application form.
- Candidate should have completed Graduation in B.Tech or equivalent course.
- Candidate should have completed Graduation with at least 50% marks in a General category, and 45% in SC/ST/OBC.
- CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT qualified students with a composite score of more than 500 are exempted from the entrance test. Also, they will have to submit the filled up application form. But, their admission will be on the basis of performance in GMAT or equivalent exam and a personal interview has taken together.
- Candidate should have completed B.Pharm with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
4. MBA/ MHA / MHTM / MHMCT
- Candidates should have completed Graduation from any Recognized University with at least 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ ST / OBC).
5. B.Sc. in Nursing
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing with 55% aggregate from an Indian Nursing Council recognized university with a minimum of 1-year experience in a clinical or teaching area.
- Candidate should be registered in State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
Admissions in Lateral Entry Programs
The SAAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria for admission in Lateral entry programs are mentioned below:
- Admission to 2nd Year Degree Program in Engineering, Pharmacy & Hotel Management for Diploma Holders
- Passed or appearing at three-year diploma course in Engineering/ Pharmacy and Hotel Management respectively with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Lateral Entry MCA
- Passed or appearing in three years BCA, B.Sc. in Information Technology or Computer Science with at least 60% aggregate.
The eligibility criteria are different for each course and is necessary to check before filling the form. By fulfiling the eligibility criteria, the candidate can easily get admission in the desired course.
saat 2020 official website, saat 2020 application form, saat official website ,saat exam 2020, saat colleges, saat full form, saat 2019, kiitee 2020.