SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by Siksha O’ Anusandhan University, Orissa. The exam has been postponed due to COVID-19. it will be held in around 50 cities form. SAAT or Siksha O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test is a University level for selection in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs in Engineering at three different campuses. The candidates must know the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates are advised to read the whole article to know about the complete details regarding the eligibility criteria for the SAAT exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be aware of whether they are eligible for the exam or not. Candidate must note that the application will be rejected if the candidate does not match the eligibility criteria for the exam. The details about the eligibility criteria for each course can be seen below.
Admissions in Bachelor Courses
The SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for the admission in Bachelor’s courses are mentioned below:
- Tech. /Dual Degree in Engineering/ Dual Degree in Management:
Passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects. One subject out of Chemistry, Computer Science or any other as approved by the appropriate authority, by securing at least 50% aggregate marks.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria : Siksha O’ Anusandhan University
Passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology with more than 60% marks in aggregate.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Passed or appearing at 10+2 exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory courses, and one more subject (Mathematics, Biotechnology, etc. as approved by the appropriate authority) and securing an aggregate of 45% in General Category, and 40% in case of SC, ST, and OBC.
Passed in the Diploma program in pharmacy with more than 60%.
3. Sc. in Nursing(Basic)
- Passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory courses and minimum aggregate marks of 45% in the general category and 40% in SC, ST, and OBC.
- Lower age limit is 17 years.
- Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing (Post Basic)
- Passed GNM examination, and registered with the concerned State Nursing Council.
- Candidate must be a member of TNAI.
Admissions in Master Courses
The SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for the admission in Master’s courses are mentioned below:
- GATE qualified students are exempted from the entrance test, they have to submit the application form.
- Candidate should have completed Graduation in B.Tech or equivalent course.
- Candidate should have completed Graduation with at least 50% marks in a General category, and 45% in SC/ST/OBC.
- CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT qualified students with a composite score of more than 500 are exempted from the entrance test. Also, they will have to submit the filled up application form. But, their admission will be on the basis of performance in GMAT or equivalent exam and a personal interview has taken together.
- Candidate should have completed B.Pharm with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
4. MBA/ MHA / MHTM / MHMCT
- Candidates should have completed Graduation from any Recognized University with at least 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ ST / OBC).
5. B.Sc. in Nursing
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing with 55% aggregate from an Indian Nursing Council recognized university with a minimum of 1-year experience in a clinical or teaching area.
- Candidate should be registered in State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
Admissions in Lateral Entry Programs
The SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria for the admission in Lateral entry programs are mentioned below:
- Admission to 2nd Year Degree Program in Engineering, Pharmacy & Hotel Management for Diploma Holders
- Passed or appearing at three-year diploma course in Engineering/ Pharmacy and Hotel Management respectively with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Lateral Entry MCA
- Passed or appearing in three years BCA, B.Sc. in Information Technology or Computer Science with at least 60% aggregate.
The eligibility criteria are different for each course and is necessary to check before filling the form. By fulfiling the eligibility criteria, the candidate can easily get admission in the desired course.
- For more details Siksha O’ Anusandhan University website
- Refer link for the Application form and Important dates are here.
saat 2020 official website, saat 2020 application form, saat official website ,saat exam 2020, saat colleges, saat full form, saat 2019, kiitee 2020.