MATS University Raipur well known as Mahavir Academy of Technology and Science (MATS) is a private institute located in the city of Raipur in the state of Chhattisgarh. The institute is recognised by the UGC, AICTE, AIU, and Chhattisgarh. The campus is spread across large area and there are state of art facilities available such as ultra-modern classrooms with LCD projector, video conferencing, air-conditioned auditorium, fully virtual library, garment construction lab, fashion art lab, pattern making lab for design students, CAD and CAM lab, Microbiology lab for medical students, fitness centre, sports centre, homely and comfortable hostel for boys and girls.
Latest Update: The JEE Main 2020 application form will be released by the National Testing Agency(NTA) in the 03 September 2020.
MATS University 2020 Important Dates
|Start date of Registration||30 July 2020|
|Last date of Registration||30 August 2020|
MATS University Applications/ Admission Procedure
To take admission in the various courses offered by the MATS University, aspiring candidates are required to fill in the application form which is available on the official website of the institute which must be filled and submitted along with the relevant details to take part in the admission process. The various steps to fill the application form for admission are:
- The candidate must visit the official website of MATS University and click on the forms links on the top corner of the homepage.
- Then on the next page, the candidate must select the required form for the aspired course and download it.
- After downloading, the candidate must take a printout of the form and fill in all the relevant details like personal details, contact details, educational background and applied course details.
- After filling the application form, the candidate is required to send the form to the admissions department of MATS University via post in order to take part in the admission process.
Also, the various courses offered by the MATS University requires the candidate must fulfil the required eligibility criteria. The details of the eligibility criteria for various courses can be summarized as:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MATS University Raipur Admission 2020: CGPET, JEE Mains, Details
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 level of the exam with at least 40% of marks.
- The candidate is required to attempt entrance exam papers for some of the courses in order to take admissions into courses like LLB. The paper is an objective type paper which is divided into 8 sections.
- For the postgraduate level, candidates must be having a valid degree or certificate of graduate-level course and must be related to the nature of the course applied.
To become a world-class centre in providing an education which is accepted around the world. MATS will become an International University and it will be known for the excellent quality of academic courses and outstanding faculty, providing services to students independent of place and time limits. MATS University will become a premium institution for partnerships with students for the whole life, all the working staff, and public and private companies. Building on its proud tradition, MATS University Raipur will provide educational opportunity to the people who will make the required changes in our state (Chhattisgarh), our nation, and the world society a better place to live and work.
Mats University follows a set of policies inspired by various great achievers of this world to fulfil its vision and mission statements and can be put under as:
- Dreaming with courage
- Knowledge gaining
- Building excellence
- Having the freedom of everything
- Building with a clear vision
- Achievers skill
- Inspiring character
MATS University Raipur: Accreditation, Awards and Achievements
MATS University has received a number of accreditation to fulfil its goals of working for the education of its students from a number of councils across the nation and is having the required precedents to fulfil the course objectives. The various accreditation received by MATS university are summarized into the below-given points:
- UGC approval (university grants commission)
- BCI approval (bar council of India for BBA-LLB course)
- AUAC approval (American University Accreditation Council)
- AICTE approval (all India council for technical education for MBA)
- AICTE approval (for MCA)
- NCTE approval (national council for teacher education for B.Ed.)
- AIU approval (association of Indian universities)
The students of MATS University Raipur have participated in various competitions across the country and have won a number of accolades and awards. The awards received by the students of the University range from a number of activities including Sports, Cultural, Artistic, and Educational.
MATS University Raipur Courses:
MATS University offers a number of courses for the students to take on and make a great career out of it. MATS University is made up of a number of departments that are known as ‘Schools’. The fees for these courses range from 7500/- to 120000/- per year. The courses offered are of the vast variety and covers a large number of disciplines:
- Law school of MATS University:
- Diploma course in Law studies
- Certificate Course (3 months)
- School of Information Technology:
- Sc (Computer Science)
- Sc (Computer Science)
- DCA (Diploma course)
- PGDCA (PG Diploma)
- Courses for JAVA and ORACLE
- School of Education:
- MA (Education)
- School of Life Science and Basic science:
- Sc (Biotechnology)
- Sc (Microbiology)
- Sc (Biochemistry)
- Sc (Biotechnology)
- MSC-BT Integrated
- School of Engineering:
- Tech (in all major branches)
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Course in Welding
- Computer Operator and Programming assistant
- Multimedia animation to special effects
- School of Arts and Humanities:
- MA (English)
- MA (Hindi)
- BA (Hons)
- School of Business studies:
- Com (Executive)
- Com (CA)
- Com (Finance)
- Diploma course in Computerized accounting
- School of Management studies and research:
- MBA (Marketing)
- BBA (Marketing + HR or Finance)
- School of Fashion designing and technology:
- Sc (Fashion designing and technology
- BA (interior designing and decoration)
- Diploma in fashion designing
- Certificate in fashion designing
- Diploma and certificate in interior designing
- Courses in jewellery designing
- School of Physical Education:
- P. Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education)
MATS UNIVERSITY RAIPUR
Aarang, Kharora Highway,
Aarang, Raipur, CG, 493 441