Various coaching institutes will release the Jee Main Answer Keys just after the exam. Around 9 lakhs students are participating in the Joint Entrance Exam in January 2020 in online exam also called pen and paper-based test. All sets of JEE Answer keys (main exam) will be available here to download. Many coaching classes like Resonance, Bansal, Akash, Plancess Online, Career Point, Rao IIT Academy and Allen provides Online Rank Predictors every year. And this will help the students to check their AIR using JEE MAIN Rank predictor 2020. Don’t rely on Rank Predictors fully, as in many cases it is possible that it may vary. Find links of Coaching Institutes Unofficial Jee Main Answer Keys below.
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card has been released by the NTA on 06 December 2019.
- Around 12 lakh candidates to take JEE Main exam this year, nearly 1% lower than the previous year applications. And JEE Main All India Rank along with Results published.
Coaching Institutes Unofficial Jee Main Answer Keys
|Rao IIT Academy|
Candidates can have the look at above Unofficial Jee Main Answer Keys.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Coaching Institutes Unofficial Jee Main Answer Keys
JEE Main Rank Predictor
The Rank Predictor helps the students in analyzing the rank in jee main exams.
|Expected JEE Main Marks||Expected JEE Main All India Ranks|
|More than 325||Less than 100|
|304-280||Between 100 to 200|
|209-198||1000 to 5000|
|197-180||5000 to 7000|
|less than 164||9500-20,000|
|less than 95||160,000-280,000|
|less than 80||More than 280,000|
The New changes in Jee Mains may affect the Marks vs rank distribution this year. The new changes are as follows
- Also, No weight-age of 12th class marks will be included in determining the All India Rank.
- The JEE board along with MHRD has made changes in the Eligibility criteria for JEE MAINS. As MHRD announced the new norm of 20 percentile cut-off marks or minimum 75 percentage of marks in class 12th.
- The Ministry of Human Resources And Development(MHRD) has announced these new eligibility criteria for admissions under Joint Entrance Examination for NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs. Also, the ministry has decided to eliminate 40 percent weightage to class 12th board marks in preparing the Rank List. Till 2016, the JEE Main Rank List was on the basis 60 percent weightage to JEE Main score and 40 percent weightage to class 12th board marks.