Career Point Coaching Institute released Career Point JEE Main Answer Key 2019 (Unofficial Solution to Jee Mains) after the examination gets over today. The coaching institute will provide the answer key for candidates as per all sets –E, F, G &H of the question paper after the completion of the exam. The JEE Mains exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) on 08-12 January 2019. The exam will take place on 06-20 April 2019 in online mode. The applicant can verify their marks they have marked on paper is correct or incorrect. JEE Mains 2019 official answer key will be also available soon. The candidates can download answer key by career point on this page. To know more details about 2019 JEE Mains answer key by career point visit the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Career Point JEE Main Answer Key 2019
Important points regarding JEE Mains answer key 2019:
- The career point coaching institute will provide JEE Main Answer key according to different codes.
- JEE Main answer key by career point will help the candidates their expected marks/score in the examination
- Once the exam gets over the answer key of JEE Mains will get released.
|Exam Date||Subjects||Shift 1 (Morning)||Shift 2 (Evening)|
|JEE Main 09 January 2019||Mathematics||Download||Download|
|JEE Main 10 January 2019||Mathematics||Download||Download|
|JEE Main 11 January 2019||Mathematics||Download||Download|
|JEE Main 12 January 2019||Mathematics||Download||Download|
JEE Mian Answer key 2019 by Career Point
The career point released the answer key for JEE Main 2019 January Exam:
JEE Main Answer Key Paper 1 Shift 1 Physics
JEE Main Answer Key Paper 1 Shift 1 Chemistry
JEE Main Answer Key Paper 1 Shift 1 Mathematics
JEE Main 2016 Answer key
|Code E||Code F||Code G||Code H|
IIT Cut-off score 2016
JEE Main Exam Pattern
|S. NO.||Subject||Number of Question||Marks per question|
The applicant can calculate their scores by adding four marks for every correct answer and deduct one marks for each wrong answer. If no response will show for a question, there is no deduct marks from the total marks.
The official answer key will be published soon by National Testing Agency after completion of the examination. Approx 11lakh candidates will appear in the JEE Main 2019 January Session. After qualifying the JEE Mains candidates to filter for taking JEE Advance.
Read Official Jee Main Answer Keys 2019 Here.