Assam CEE 2020 Application Form or Assam Combined Entrance Exam Application Form will be available on March 2020. Directorate of Technical Education, Assam is the conducting authority for Assam CEE. Also, candidates can get admission into various Engineering and Medical courses in various colleges of Assam by qualifying this entrance examination. Moreover, the Assam CEE 2020 will be conducted in April 2020. Candidates can start filling the application form the First week of March 2020. Candidates who want to sit for Assam CEE 2020 should read the article to get complete details regarding application form dates, submission process, etc.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Assam CEE 2020 Application Form Dates
|Assam CEE Starting of online application form||1st week of March 2020|
|Assam CEE 2020 Closing date of online application form||Last week of March 2020|
How to fill the Application Form of Assam CEE 2020?
The online Application Form will be open for the candidate seeking admission through Assam CEE 2020 from the First week of March 2020. Information Brochure will contain the instructions for filling the online application form in detail.
Further, candidates will have to go to the official website of the university and register for Assam CEE 2020 by clicking on “Apply Online Assam CEE 2020”.
How To Apply For ASSAM CEE 2020-
- Visit the online website of Assam CEE 2020.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the required details asked in the form.
- Click on the payment option and pay the fees.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
Online Registration Requirement:
- Applicant’s Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Digital Signature
- Identity Proof Scanned
Guidelines for Photograph Upload:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Firstly, the size of the photograph should be in between 20kb and 35kb.
- The dimension must be between 250 X 150 to 320 X 220 pixels.
- And, the format should be either JPG or JPEG.
- Finally, the photograph should also have the name of the candidate.
Assam CEE Registration Fees:
Firstly, candidates will have to pay the fees of Rs. 650 through Challan generated after successful submission of the Assam CEE Application Form. And, these fees will be not- refundable under any circumstances.
Further, candidates will have to fill whether they have passed the qualifying examination or appearing. However, students who are appearing in the examination and don’t have their marks with them as of now will have to present all the required documents including mark sheets and passing certificate for the qualifying examination during the counselling procedure. Finally, the candidates who have registered successfully can download the admit card online.
|Mode of Payment||Application Fee|
|Online(Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking)||600|
|Offline ( e-challan)||600+bank Charges|
Assam Combined Entrance Exam Application Form Status
All the updates regarding Assam CEE 2020 will be updated on the university’s website. And, students must log in to their profile with the help of the Registration ID and Password created during registration.
All details of the Assam medical entrance exam 2020 are available here.
Guidelines to fill the Application Form Assam CEE Medical
1. Read all the instructions prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
Read more about Assam Combined Entrance Exam
|Important dates||Complete Details|
|Registration Form||Admit Card|
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for any update regarding Assam CEE 2020 Application form.
Assam cee medical 2019, cee 2019 exam date, cee 2019 form fill up, cee Assam.