Assam CEE 2021 Application Form will soon be released. Assam Common Entrance Examination is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Candidates can get admission into various Engineering and Medical courses in various colleges of Assam by qualifying in this entrance examination. Candidates can fill the application form online mode. Candidates who want to sit for Assam CEE 2021 should read the article to get complete details regarding application form dates, the submission process, etc.
Assam CEE 2021 Application Form Dates
The important dates related to the Assam CEE 2021 application form are mentioned below:
|Starting of application form||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be Announced|
|Releasing of admit card||To be Announced|
|Assam CEE 2021 exam date||To be Announced|
|Announcement of result||To be Announced|
|Starting of counselling||To be Announced|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority.
Assam CEE 2021 Application Form
The details regarding the Assam CEE Application form is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Assam CEE 2021 Application Form: How to Apply
- Candidates can fill the Assam CEE Application form in online mode.
- The Information Brochure contains the instructions for filling the online application form in detail.
- Further, candidates will have to go to the official website of the university and register for Assam CEE 2021
How to Apply for Assam CEE 2021?
Candidates can fill the application form through the following steps:
- Visit the online website of Assam CEE 2021 (www.astu.ac.in).
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the required details asked in the form.
- Click on the payment option and pay the fees.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
Online Registration Requirement
The documents required while filling the Registration form are mentioned below:
- Applicant’s Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Digital Signature
- Identity Proof Scanned
Guidelines for Photograph Upload:
- Firstly, the size of the photograph should be in between 20KB and 35KB.
- The dimension must be between 250*150 to 320*220 pixels.
- And, the format should be either JPG or JPEG.
- Finally, the photograph should also have the name of the candidate.
Assam CEE 2021 Registration Fees
Candidates will have to pay the fees of Rs. 600/- after successful submission of the Assam CEE Application Form. And, the fees will be not- refundable under any circumstances.
Further, candidates will have to fill whether they have passed the qualifying examination or appearing. However, students who are appearing in the examination and don’t have their marks with them as of now will have to present all the required documents including mark sheets and passing certificate for the qualifying examination during the counselling procedure. Finally, the candidates who have registered successfully can download the admit card online.
|Mode of Payment||Application Fee|
|Online(Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking)||Rs. 600/-|
Guidelines to fill the Application Form Assam CEE Medical
1. Read all the instructions prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person in charge in case of any confusion.
cee form fill up 2020 last date, cee application form, assam cee 2019 official website, cee 2020 official website, astu cee 2020, cee 2020 fees, assam cee 2020 chemistry syllabus, cee assam college list.