CUSAT CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria has been released by Cochin University. The following article is compiled with all the mandatory requirements need to be fulfilled by the candidates who desire to pursue their B.Tech and PG degree in the Cochin University of Science & Technology. This entrance exam is organised by CUSAT for candidates seeking to get admission into different technical institutes connected by The Cochin University of Science & Technology. Candidates should be citizens of India and must fulfil the necessary resident’s requirements before appearing in the exam.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Important details of the eligibility criteria for CUSAT CAT 2021 are enumerated as follows:
For Regular B.Tech Courses
- Clearance of 10+2 or corresponding exam of the state of Kerala or any other corresponding examination from a recognised board.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as main subjects in class 12th.
- 50% marks individually in Math in class 12th is required.
- In aggregate also, 50% should be achieved by the candidate in class 12th
NOTE: For SC/ST category, candidates should have passing marks in their qualifying exam; then they would be considered eligible for admission except for Marine Engineering.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CUSAT CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Cochin University Admission Criteria
B.Tech. in Instrumentation Technology
Candidates who want to get admission into Instrumentation Technology should attain the following qualification:
- Candidates must have secured at least 55% marks in Math separately in class 12th
- Altogether 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Maths is essential.
B.Tech in Naval Architecture & Ship Building
- Candidates must have gained a minimum of 60% in total in their class 12th.
- They should also secure 50% in Physics, Chemistry& Maths collectively.
B.Tech. in Marine Engineering
- 60% in aggregate including Physics, Chemistry & Maths is required.
- Minimum of 50% in English subject separately in class 10th, as well as 12th, is mandatory. (Same for SC/ST Candidates also)
- Age should not exceed than 25 yrs.
- Candidates should possess Medical fitness certificate given by Medical Examiners accepted by DG Shipping is also required.
- DG Shipping (Government of India) decides the admission eligibility for the candidates to this branch.
- Being a residential program, vocational / diploma candidates are not eligible for this course.
M Voc Mobile Phone Application Development
- Candidate from Engineering graduates must have gained a minimum of 50% marks.
- Graduate Candidates must have gained a minimum of 60% marks.
M Voc Technology and Management Consulting
- Graduate Candidates must have gained a minimum of 50% marks in Engineering or Graduates with 60% marks in Business Management / Business Administration / Commerce /Economics.
- B.Voc graduates with 60% marks in Technology / Management related disciplines with Mathematics / Statistics / Accountancy as one of the subjects.
CUSAT CAT 2021 Admission Criteria
CUSAT CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria contains all the requirements fulfilled by the candidates regarding academics, age condition, qualifying exam & marks scored in the qualifying exam prior to applying for this entrance examination.
And, Candidates are expected to research thoroughly regarding the same to avoid any problem in future. Candidates will be exterminated from the admission process if he/ she fails to meet the requirements of eligibility criteria. Therefore, Appropriate documents and certificates will be checked in the verification process.
Check here complete details about CUSAT CAT 2021
cusat msc entrance 2019, cusat entrance exam 2019, cusat engineering entrance exam 2019, cusat admission 2019.