BITSAT 2020 Registration process will be started on the 3rd week of December 2019. The candidates seeking admission to first-year Degree courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharm at BITS should apply for the BITS Admission Test. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, commonly known as BITSAT 2020 is a University level exam. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (ITS), Pilani is the organizing body. Through this exam, candidates can get admitted to various engineering programs and also pharmacy & science courses. It is a very prestigious university. Applicants must follow the BITSAT 2020 Registration Process for applying and appearing in the test. The Registration for MBA will be started from Mid of December 2019 and the deadline to apply for the same will be the Last week of March 2020 to 5 pm. So, here in this article, we discuss the complete process for online registration.
BITSAT 2020 Exam Date
|Application Form release||3rd week of December 2019|
|Last date to apply for BITSAT exam||2nd week of March 2020|
|BITSAT Online tests||3rd to last week of May 2020|
BITSAT 2020 Details
- Firstly, candidates are required to Register for BITSAT 2020 at the BITS portal to fill the Application form.
- BITSAT 2020 B.Tech / B.Pharm. The application process for admission to Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses is available now from the 1st week of January 2020.
- And for B.Tech, candidates can apply till the last week of March 2020.
- Also, online Registration has begun on the 3rd week of December 2019 for the MBA 2020-21 session.
- Candidates will be able to register and apply for the test until mid of March 2020 for an MBA.
- After submission, candidates will also get some time to revise the BITSAT 2020 Application form to make corrections in the particulars.
- The Application form correction window will open from the 3rd week of March 2020.
- Moreover, admit card can be downloaded from 2nd week of April to 3rd week of May 2020
- And the BITSAT 2020 Online test dates are the 3rd week of May 2020.
- Candidates will have to provide details of their class 12 marks.
How to apply for BITSAT 2020 Registration Process
The Steps for BITSAT 2020 Registration Process are mentioned below. Candidates need to go through the following steps for BITSAT Registration 2020.
1) Firstly, Visit the BITSAT official website @ www.bitsadmission.com
2) Click on the “New Registration” link.
3) Now the applicant needs to fill the details such as Name, Gender, Email Id, DOB, etc.
4) Enter the captcha in the space provided.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
5) Now click Submit Button to complete the process.
6) Now the candidate is registered and they can apply for the test.
7) Email Id should be used to login for the registered candidates.
BITSAT Registration fee:
|In the case of the Dubai test center||The US $ 80 (Rs. 5600/-)|
List of Courses offered at BITS Campuses
Chemical, Electrical, and Electronics, Electronics &Communication, Civil, Computer Science, Mechanical and Manufacturing, Electronics &Instrumentation
Electrical and Electronics,
Manufacturing and Mechanical
|B.Pharm/ M.Sc||Physics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, General Studies, Economics|
|K.K.Birla Goa||BE||Computer Science, Electrical, and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Chemical|
|M.Sc||Chemistry, Economics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics, and Physics|
|B.Pharm/ M.Sc||Physics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Economics|
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on BITSAT 2020 Registration.”
bitsat 2018 registration, bits counseling date 2018, bitsat 2019 application form date, bitsat 2019 registration date, bits Pilani application form 2020, bitsat 2019 syllabus, bitsat 2019 form.