Manipal University is one of the prestigious Universities in India. It is known for its research-oriented infrastructure and dedication towards conducting various industry level researchers. Manipal University is one of the top five private Universities in India for Engineering. MU OET or Manipal University Online Entrance Test is The Annual Entrance Examination conducted to take admission in Manipal University. MU OET is an online entrance exam. Furthermore, Application form for MU OET 2020 will be released. Candidates have to register themselves, fill the application form and pay the designated application fee.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Moreover, candidates can see the details for how to fill MU OET 2020 Application Form in the article below.
How to Fill MU OET 2020 Application Form?
The process of how to fill MU OET 2020 Application Form consists of five steps. Candidates have to complete all the steps carefully. Any discrepancy might result in the rejection of the candidate.
- Firstly, candidates will have to visit the official website of Manipal University.
- Click on the “Click here to apply”.
- Aspirants will have to then enter details about:
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Email Address, etc.
- Further, candidates can click on “register” after submitting all the details carefully. Also, Username and Password will be sent to the Candidate’s Email ID which can be used later.
- Then, in this step, candidates will have to enter contact details. They will have to enter therein detail address, mobile phone number, and email id, and alternate address, etc.
- Further, in this step, Candidates will have to enter the details related to their educational qualifications. So, they will have to enter:
- Current Institution Name
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Year
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature based on the format given in the online portal.
- Aspirants will have to then read the declarations given carefully and follow the guidelines.
- Now Candidate can click on “I Agree” and continue.
Programs and Payment
- Candidates will have to select their course and examination center. They will have to give a minimum of two examination center of their preference.
- Aspirants will also have to enter their Date of Birth and Parent Name.
- Candidate will then have to pay the prescribed fee.
- They can pay the fees Online by using net banking/ credit card.
- Candidates can pay the fees Offline through Demand Draft.They will have to then enter the Demand Draft Number, Date of Issue, Issuing Bank and IFSC Code of the Bank.
- Candidates can now move to the next step of selecting continue.
- Finally, candidates will be able to see the details they entered in the application form. They can check carefully and confirm.
- Aspirants cannot make any changes after the submission of the Application Form.
- Candidates will have to take a printout of the same and send it along with Demand Draft to the following address.
Admissions, Manipal University,
Manipal – 576104
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Candidates can see more details about MU OET 2020 here.
Moreover, the official website of Manipal University is https://manipal.edu/mu.html