MU OET 2021 Application Form is released. MU OET exam is conducted by Manipal Academy of Higher Education. It is a university-level exam for admission in various UG, PG and other degree courses. Before applying, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria. Interested applicants can check below for the complete details and procedure to fill the Manipal MET Application Form 2021.
How to Apply for Manipal Entrance Test 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the MU OET application form.
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link for the application form.
- Fill the details as per asked in the registration form such as
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Candidates will get the login id and password through email or SMS.
Filling the Details
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MU OET 2021 Application Form: Manipal Entrance Test Form
- After getting the credentials, the candidate may log in using their login id and password.
- Fill the details such as education, address, academic etc.
Uploading the Documents
- After entering all the details, the candidate may upload the documents i.e.
- Passport size photograph.
- Then click on the “agree” button.
- Then Candidates will have to choose the course of their preference.
Payment of Application fee
- After that candidate has to pay the application fee.
- Enter the fee details and pay the fee.
Submitting the Application fee
- The Candidate may submit the form by clicking on the “submit and continue ” button.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further use.
The fee details regarding the MU OET 2021 are mentioned below:
Amount (in Rs.)
The different codes for the different categories are mentioned below:
|Non-Resident Indian (NRI)||03|
|Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI)||06|
|Person of Indian Origin (PIO)||07|
* Sages Category is applicable for only those candidates who have studied in Academy of General Education Colleges.