MU OET 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 30 June 2020 (Extended). MU OET exam is conducted by Manipal University. It is a university-level exam for admission in various UG, PG and other degree courses. Before applying, applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for MU OET 2020. Interested applicants can check below for the complete details and procedure to fill the MU OET Application Form 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: MU OET 2020 Application Form can be submitted until 30 June 2020 (Extended). Click here>> Fill form.
Manipal University 2020 Application Form Dates
The important dates for MU OET 2020 are mentioned below:
|MU OET application form date 2020||05 October 2019|
|Application form last date||30 June 2020 (Extended)|
|MU OET 2020 Exam||Phase 1: 24 – 27 July 2020
Phase 2: 04 – 07 August 2020
|Commencement of classes||–|
MU OET Application Form 2020
The details regarding the MU OET 2020 application form are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MU OET 2020 Application Form: Manipal Entrance Test Form (Till 30 June)
- The application form was released on 05 October 2020.
- An application form can be filled through online mode only.
- The last date to submit the form is 30 June 2020 (Extended).
- Candidates are advised to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates may fill the details correctly as no correction facility is available.
How to Apply for Manipal Entrance Test 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the MU OET application form.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link for the application form.
- Fill the details as per asked in the registration form such as
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Candidates will get the login id and password through email or SMS.
Filling the Details
- After getting the credentials, the candidate may log in using their login id and password.
- Fill the details such as education, address, academic etc.
Uploading the Documents
- After entering all the details, the candidate may upload the documents i.e.
- Passport size photograph.
- Then click on the “agree” button.
- Then Candidates will have to choose the course of their preference.
Payment of Application fee
- After that candidate has to pay the application fee.
- Enter the fee details and pay the fee.
Submitting the Application fee
- The Candidate may submit the form by clicking on the “submit and continue ” button.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for further use.
The fee details regarding the MU OET 2020 are mentioned below:
Amount (in Rs.)
The different codes for the different categories are mentioned below:
|Non-Resident Indian (NRI)||03|
|Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI)||06|
|Person of Indian Origin (PIO)||07|
* Sages Category is applicable for only those candidates who have studied in Academy of General Education Colleges.
MU OET Test Center Code and State Code
Finally, Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding Manipal University MU OET 2020 Application Form.