MAHE MET 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively n the month of October. MAHE MET is a university level entrance exam conducted by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE). Manipal Entrance Test 2022 offers admission to various UG, PG and Super Speciality courses of Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Designing, etc. The mode of application is completely online. Those candidates who pass class 12th and completed graduation in their respective stream are eligible to apply for UG and PG courses respectively. For Detail information regarding MAHE MET 2021 Application Form, go through the contents mentioned below.
MAHE MET 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the all-important dates related to MAHE MET 2022:
MAHE MET 2022 Registration Schedule
|Online Registration date||To be Announced|
|Last date to apply ||To be Announced|
The link to fill the Manipal Entrance Test Application form is given below on this page. Also, before filling the application form candidates should check the MAHE MET 2022 Eligibility Criteria,
MAHE MET 2022 Application Form
The Application Form (earlier known as MAHE OET) will start tentatively from the month of October. Candidates can check all the details given below regarding MAHE Manipal Entrance Test 2022 registration:
- The application form for the Manipal Entrance Exam 2022 will be available on the official website of Manipal University.
- The candidates are not allowed to fill the form through offline mode or by post.
- To fill the application form for the Manipal University Online Entrance Test, candidates have to register first then only they can proceed to further procedure.
- Candidates have to fill in more than one form if they wish to apply for multiple courses. Candidates can apply only for one course through a single form.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must be ready with the scanned photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- Take a print out of the MAHE MET application form 2021 for further reference.
MAHE MET 2022 Application Fee
The application fee will be Rs. 2000/- [Rs. 600/- as registration fee (for all courses) and Rs. 1400/- as an exam fee (for selected courses only)]. In the case of a Foreign candidate, the application fee will be Rs. 2500/-.
Mode of Payment: The fee can be paid via the below-mentioned modes:
- Online Payment: The candidate can do the payment by using a Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking.
- Offline Payment: The candidate can do the payment by using a Demand Draft which will be issued in the favour of the Manipal Academy of Higher Education and by post at the address given below:
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Manipal – 576104
NOTE: Kindly note that application/entrance exam fees once remitted, cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Fill MAHE MET 2022 Application Form?
Firstly, the candidates have to register themselves through online mode for MET 2022 then only they can apply for further procedure. Candidates can refer to the steps given below to fill the MAHE MET 2022 Application Form:
- The candidates must visit the Manipal University official website. To get register, candidates have to click on the "New Registration".
- Now, the candidates have to enter the details such as name, nationality, email address, mobile number, state and course name for which candidates want to apply.
- To submit details, candidates have to click on the "Apply Now" button.
- After submitting all the details, click on the link "Click here to Apply Now".
- A new page will appear on the screen and candidates have to register themselves by entering the email id, mobile number and create a password of their own choice. Then, click on the "Register & Continue" button.
2: Fill Up the Application Form
To fill the application form, candidates have to fill in all the details carefully as details cannot be edited later. The following details should be filled in by the candidates in the MAHE MET 2022 application form:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
Parents or Guardian Details
- Parent's or Guardian Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of passport size photo and signature in the MAHE MET 2022 Application form.
- While uploading the images candidates must follow the instructions given on the application form.
- Pin Code
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Address Line 3
After entering the required information and uploaded the images in the application form, click on the "Continue to Course Selection" button to proceed to the next step.
3: Course Selection
In this step, candidates have to select not only a course or stream name but also filled the details about academic or educational qualification. The details that need to be entered in this stage are as follows:
- Qualifying Exam (10+2, Bachelor's, Masters)
- Name of the Last Institute Attended
- Select Board or University
- Year of Passing
- Select the program from the drop-down menu
- Select stream and course
- Select the category (General, OBC, ST/SC)
- Candidates need to select the Test Center Location as per their preferences.
Once the candidates have entered all the required information, they have to click on the "Continue to Payment" button to pay the fee.
4: Payment of Application Fee
In this step, candidates have to pay the requisite fee for the MET application form. The application and examination fee will be paid through online mode.
5: Submission of Application Form
The last step is to submit the application form and take a printout of the duly filled application form and keep it safe for future formalities. There is no need to send the hard copy of the MAHE MET 2021 application form.
MAHE MET 2022 Slot Booking
The candidate who will successfully submit the application form they will be able to book their slot as per their preference. Candidate should do the slot booking after the selection and can confirm their choice because after submitting the slot booking candidate cannot edit that.
- According to the slot booking, the candidate'sates examination centre will be decided by the conducting body.
- If candidates preferred centre seats are filled than the conducting body will decide the centre for those candidates.
- If the candidate is not satisfied with his/her performance than the candidate can again book the slot for the 2nd attempt entrance test by paying Rs. 1400/-.
MAHE MET 2022 Admit Card
The MAHE MET admit card 2022
will be released online. All the candidates must log in with the User ID and Password to download the admit card. The admit card will be issued only for those candidates who filled their application form properly and paid the application form fee. All the candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card to the examination hall otherwise the candidate will not be able to exam.