MAHE MET 2020 Result has been announced. Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has released the scorecard for MET 2020 on 13 August 2020. Candidates who appeared in the exam can check MET 2020 result (Manipal result) and download scorecard using their application number and OTBS password. MAHE released the result on basis of candidates score in MET and class 12 marks. The MET 2020 result in the form of merit list will be available on 14 August, which will be used for seat allotment. Students who have their name in MET result 2020 (manipal result 2020) will be eligible for admission in MAHE and its participating institutes. Students have to download their score card and keep a copy with them for participating in the counselling and admission process. All the candidate are advised to read the complete article to know more about the MAHE MET result 2020.
- The result of MAHE MET 2020 held on 01-12 August has been declared on 13 August 2020, candidates can check their scores by visiting the official website.
MAHE MET 2020 Result Important Dates
The applicants can check here all the important MAHE MET result date 2020 which are given in the table below:
MAHE MET 2020 Result Dates
|Examination Date||01-12 August 2020|
|Releasing Date of Result||13 August 2020|
MAHE MET 2020 Result
All the candidates make sure to check all the important instructions before downloading MAHE MET 2020 result which is listed below:
- MAHE MET 2020 result will be announced through the online mode by the conducted authority.
- The candidate can download with their Manipur University registeration number and ORTBS password.
- MAHE MET merit list 2020 will contain the name of the shortlisted candidates.
- The MAHE MET merit list will be prepared in the order of marks and ranks obtained by the shortlisted candidates.
- The applicant who filled the application form correctly and properly will be able to generate MAHE MET merit list 2020.
- The shortlisted candidate will be eligible to attend MAHE MET 2020 counselling session to get the admission.
- There is no provision for Re-evaluation/ Re-checking/ Re-totaling for the MET result.
- The conducted authority will release the separate merit list for each course.
How to Download the MAHE MET 2020 Result?
All the candidates must follow every step to download MAHE MET 2020 result which is described in the list below:
- Step 1: Candidates must visit MU official website to download the MAHE MET result.
- Step 2: Then, on the main page move the cursor on the tab called "Admissions" and then click on the "result" button.
- Step 3: Then, the new page will open where the candidate has to login with Application Number and OTBS password.
- Step 4: The merit list will appear on the window screen after the login the process.
- Step 5: Then candidates can download the MAHE MET result 2020.
Details Given in MAHE MET 2020 Result?
All the candidate can check here all the details that will appear on MAHE MET 2020 Result which is given in the list below:
- Shortlisted Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Roll Number
- Application Form
- Applied Course
- Marks obtained by the applicants
- Rank obtained by the applicants
MAHE MET 2020 Selection Criteria
The applicants can check the MAHE MET selection criteria 2020 in the list below:
- The candidates must fulfil all the MAHE MET eligibility criteria for applying for the admission in Manipal University.
- All the applicants have to register and fill the application form of MAHE MET entrance test.
- The candidates must appear in the MAHE MET exam.
- All the candidates have to qualify the entrance exam.
- The shortlisted candidates have to attend MAHE MET 2020 counselling session.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry original copies of required documents for the verification at the counselling centre.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for MAHE MET 2020
If any two or more candidates obtained the same score in MAHE MET 2020
exam for a particular super speciality course then, to resolve the tie-break the process is described below:
- The candidates who will score higher marks in Mathematics will be considered first in compression of other candidates.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidates who obtained higher marks Physics will be preferred first.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidates who obtained higher marks Chemistry will be considered.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidates who will be senior in the age in comparison with other candidates will be considered first.
MAHE MET 2020 Counselling
The MAHE MET counselling 2020 will be started from the first week of June 2020. All the shortlisted candidate must attend the counselling session to get the admission in the Manipal University. The candidates must carry all the required documents for the verification at the MET counselling centre.