Manipal MET 2022 Result will be released by Manipal University. Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will be releasing the scorecard for MET 2022 by the second week of August 2022. Candidates who will be appearing in the exam can check MET 2022 result (Manipal result) and download scorecards using their application number and OTBS password. MAHE released the result on basis of candidates' scores in MET and class 12 marks. The MET 2022 result in the form of a merit list will be available on the second of August, which will be used for seat allotment. Students who have their names in MET result 2022 (Manipal result 2022) will be eligible for admission in MAHE and its participating institutes. Students have to download their scorecards and keep a copy with them for participating in the counselling and admission process. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the MAHE MET result 2022.
Manipal MET 2022 Result Important Dates
The applicants can check here all the important MAHE MET result date 2022 which are given in the table below:
Manipal MET 2022 Result Dates
Phase 1: 14, 15, and 16 May 2022
Phase 2: 01, 02, and 03 June 2022
|Releasing Date of Result||End of second week August 2022|
Manipal MET 2022 Result
All the candidates make sure to check all the important instructions before downloading Manipal MET 2022 result which is listed below:
- MAHE result 2022 will be announced through the online mode by the conducted authority.
- The candidate can download with their Manipur University registration number and ORTBS password.
- MAHE MET merit list 2022 will contain the name of the shortlisted candidates.
- The MAHE MET merit list will be prepared in the order of marks and ranks obtained by the shortlisted candidates.
- The applicant who filled the application form correctly and properly will be able to generate MAHE MET merit list 2022.
- The shortlisted candidate will be eligible to attend Manipal MET 2022 counselling session to get the admission.
- There is no provision for Re-evaluation/ Re-checking/ Re-totaling for the MET result.
- The conducted authority will release a separate merit list for each course.
How to Download the Manipal Result 2022?
All the candidates must follow every step to download Manipal MET 2022 result which is described in the list below:
- Step 1: Candidates must visit MU official website to download the MAHE MET result.
- Step 2: Then, on the main page move the cursor on the tab called "Admissions" and then click on the "result" button.
- Step 3: Then, the new page will open where the candidate has to login with the Application Number and OTBS password.
- Step 4: The merit list will appear on the window screen after the login the process.
- Step 5: Then candidates can download the MAHE MET result 2020.
Details Given in Manipal Scoreard 2022?
All the candidate can check here all the details that will appear on Manipal MET 2022 Result which is given in the list below:
- Shortlisted Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Roll Number
- Application Form
- Applied Course
- Marks obtained by the applicants
- Rank obtained by the applicants
Manipal MET 2022 Selection Criteria
The applicants can check the MAHE MET selection criteria 2022 in the list below:
- The candidates must fulfil all the MAHE MET eligibility criteria for applying for the admission in Manipal University.
- All the applicants have to register and fill the application form of MAHE MET entrance test.
- The candidates must appear in the MAHE MET exam.
- All the candidates have to qualify the entrance exam.
- After the exam authority will make MET 2022 Rank list of shortlisted candidates have to attend MAHE MET 2022 counselling session.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry original copies of required documents for the verification at the counselling centre.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for Manipal MET 2022
If any two or more candidates obtained the same score in Manipal MET 2022
exam for a particular super speciality course then, to resolve the tie-break the process is described below:
- The candidates who will score higher marks in Mathematics will be considered first in compression of other candidates.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidates who obtained higher marks Physics will be preferred first.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidates who obtained higher marks Chemistry will be considered.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidates who will be senior in the age in comparison with other candidates will be considered first.
Manipal MET 2022 Counselling
The MAHE MET counselling 2022 will be started after the results are announced. All the shortlisted candidate must attend the counselling session to get admission to Manipal University. The candidates must carry all the required documents for the verification at the MET counselling centre.