MAHE MET 2023 Counselling will be started in the third week of August 2023 (tentative). Shortlisted candidates can register for counselling on the official website. Candidates required to log into portal with the help of Application Number and OTBS password. During MAHE Manipal Entrance Exam 2023 counselling, candidates have to register and fill choices for colleges and admission will be given on the basis of Merit-List. Those candidates who will get the offer letter for admission in the MU will have to attend the MET 2023 Counselling. The final allotment of seats will be done through the counseling round. Candidates have to bring all the required documents and the admission fees in the counseling round. Read this complete article to get more information about the MAHE MET 2023 Counseling.
MAHE MET 2023 Important Dates
Some important dates of events of MAHE CET 2023 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of MAHE MET 2023
|Last date to fill the application form
|Last week of March 2023
|First & second week of August 2023
|Declaration of result
|End of Second week of August 2023
|Commencement of counseling
| Third week of August 2023
Documents Required for MAHE MET 2023 Counseling
The following are the documents that will be required by candidates at the time of MAHE MET 2023 Counseling round.
- MAHE MET 2023 Admit Card
- MAHE MET 2023 Merit List
- Calling letter for counseling session
- 10th class mark sheet - Original
- 12th class mark sheet - Original
- Under graduation degree certificate (if applicable).
- Marks sheets of all the previous qualifying exams and degree.
- Certificate of post graduation diploma (if applicable).
- Certificate of conduct or Character certificate from the last studied institute or school
- Print out of MAHE MET 2023 Application form
- Two Demand Drafts of Rs.3,25,000 and Rs. 10,000 drawn in the favour of "Manipal Academy of Higher Education" payable at Manipal.
- Two passport recent size color photgraphs
- Pan cards of the candidate's parents
MAHE MET 2023 Counseling Procedure
The counselling of MAHE MET 2023 is to be conducted in both online as well as in offline mode. There are the steps listed in detailed of both online as well as offline mode regarding the counselling procedure.
Online Mode of Counselling:
The online mode of the counselling round are mentioned below.
Step 1. Registration
- In the first step, all candidates have to fill the registration form by visiting the official website of Manipal University(MU) to participate in the counseling round.
Step 2. Verification of Documents
- In the next step, candidates have to bring all the their original documents for the verification process along with the one set the of self attested photocopies of the documents.
Step 3. Allotment of Seats
- Candidates will be allotted seats as per the rank obtained and the availability of the seats and the choices of colleges filled by them.
Step 4. Payment of counseling fee
- Candidates have to pay the course fees by Demand Draft or by producing confirmation of RTGS payment and collecting the provisional admission letter.
Step 5. Waitlisting
- Waitlist will be published for those candidates who wants to change the allotted seats to be followed by the second round of counseling procedure and those candidaets who have not allotted the seats in the first round can also be allotted seats in the second round.
Step 6. Filing or Modifying the Filled Choices
- In this step candidates will be able to fill or modify their choices and the order of their preference by logging in to their portal in the official website. All applicants are advised to take the printout of the modified or filled lock choices.
Step 7. Reporting to the allotted colleges
- Now, candidates have to report in the allotted college with the provisional admission letter as per the dates mentioned in the letter.
Offline Mode of counselling:
In the offline mode of counselling, candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of the performance in the entrance exam or through the qualifying examination. After that, selected candidates have to reach the alloted college as per the given schedule. Candidates also have to carry all their documents as in online mode for the verification along with them.
About Manipal University(MU)
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Karnataka, formerly known as Manipal University(MU) was founded in the year 1953. MU is one of the India’s leading Universities with its presence in all across the globe. Admissions will be given to candidates on the basis of MET (Manipal Entrance Test) for a few courses which are conducted by the University. The university is offering 350+ programs in 31 disciplines in the field of health science, Science, Technology and Management, Faculty of Humanitites, Liberal, Arts and Social science.