The BML Munjal University Admission 2020 will start in the month of January 2020. BML Munjal University is a non-profit organization registered under the Haryana State Private Universities Act, 2006 located in Gurgaon, in the state of Haryana. It was basically founded by the promoters of the Hero group and it is named after the Chairman and Funder of the University Mr Brij Mohanlal Munjal. The entire university was founded in phases. In the first stage the School of Engineering and Technology, School of Commerce and the School of Management were established. And in the second phase Schools of liberal arts, law, architecture, and design etc. were expanded. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in management and various undergraduate courses in engineering and commerce field.
BML Munjal University 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the list of BML Munjal University 2020 important dates given below:
|Online Application begins (MBA, B.Tech)||In the month of January 2020|
|Last date to submit Application||2nd or 3rd week of February 2020|
|Release of Merit list||June 2020|
|Counselling starts||June 2020|
|Academic session begins||July 2020|
BML Munjal University Admission/Application Procedure
Following are the details pertaining to the admission process and the eligibility of the various courses:
- The Application Form will be made available through Online & Offline mode.
- Application Form for B.Tech and MBA will be released in the month of January 2020.
- All the details of the applicants in the Application Form should be filled correctly and accurately as no correction will be allowed later.
- Candidates have to upload the passport-sized photograph in the application form.
- Candidates have to send the necessary documents required by the university to the given below address:
BML Munjal University,
2nd Floor, Tower II,
NBCC Plaza, Sector-5,
Pushp Vihar, New Delhi 110017
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BML Munjal University Admission 2020: Application Form
BML Munjal University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form to avoid the rejection of application:
- The minimum of 65 per cent marks is a criterion to get admission to BBA course at the Munjal University.
- And, the fees for the course are 2.3 lacs and above for three years each.
- The student needs to fill the application form online only with the necessary disclosures and documents and with an application fee of Rs.1500.
- The student must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50 per cent marks. The candidate must have his CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores. Work experience is not mandatory.
- The basic fee starts from Rs. 5 lacs and I change per year or course wise also.
- The student has to fill the application form online only with the necessary disclosures and documents and pay an application fee of Rs.1500.
- The admission council will consider 10th, 11th and 12th marks only.
- The fee for this course is Rs.1.8 lacs in the first year and changes every year.
- The admission process includes filling the application form and a final personal interview of the applicant.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 70 per cent in the 12th examination with the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, and English and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science.
- Further, the admissions will be made on the basis of the 10th, 11th and 12th Grade and the JEE/ JEE Mains marks.
- Also, The student needs to apply online with the necessary disclosures and documents and paying an application fee of Rs.1500.
- Further, The admission process will first include the selection of application and then the personal interview of the candidate.
Admission: MBA Open House Session
|Feb 16 2019||Saturday||February||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Gurugram||BMU Campus|
|Feb 18 2019||Monday||February||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Jaipur||Hotel Hilton|
|Feb 19 2019||Tuesday||February||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Ranchi||AVN Grand|
|Feb 19 2019||Tuesday||February||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Jodhpur||Hotel Lords Inn|
|Feb 20 2019||Wednesday||February||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Gurugram||BMU Campus|
|Feb 20 2019||Wednesday||February||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Gurugram||BMU Campus|
|Feb 21 2019||Thursday||February||Skype CD-PI||BMU||Skype||Skype|
|Feb 23 2019||Saturday||February||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Gurugram||BMU Campus|
|Feb 24 2019||Sunday||February||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Bhubaneshwar||Hotel Presidency|
|Feb 27 2019||Wednesday||February||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Gurugram||BMU Campus|
|Feb 28 2019||Thursday||February||Skype CD-PI||BMU||Skype||Skype|
|Mar 2 2019||Saturday||March||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Varanasi||Hotel Rivatas|
|Mar 2 2019||Saturday||March||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Gurugram||BMU Campus|
|Mar 3 2019||Sunday||March||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Lucknow||TBD|
|Mar 3 2019||Sunday||March||CD-PI/ In-Person||BMU||Kolkata||HHI|
MISSION, VISION POLICY: BML Munjal University
- With the help of some simple and fundamental set of values, visions, missions and a futuristic perspective, BML Munjal University has been able to walk on the path of continuous success. These missions and visions provide a boost to the organization for more development and to provide the best quality education to the society as a whole.
- Mission: Its mission is as follows:
- Along with the academic curriculum, teaching the students to improve their ethical and moral standards.
- Consistent focus on the skill development of each candidate and making a future based on that skills.
- Overall development of the students on all the parts of their lives.
- Creating a benchmark level of teaching practices in the domestic as well as the international education field.
Vision: BML Munjal has set the following visions for the upcoming years:
- Being one of the most efficient and qualitatively teaching university.
- To create a great impact on the ethical, skill and the knowledge background of the students and make them socially responsible.
- To include a higher teaching quality in terms of the curriculum, technology and the method of teaching in the domestic as well as the global level.
- Try to enhance the creativity and the cultural factors among the students along with the strong knowledge base.
Accreditations, Awards, And Achievements
- The BML Munjal University has got recognition from University Grant Commission on 28 February 2017, under UGC Act 1956.
- Also, the university has the status of Scientific and Industrial Organization with DSIR( The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research).
- Further, the university has organized a Leadership series where eminent business personalities shared various insights related to leadership skill and challenges.
- Also, the university has On-campus Siemens Center of Excellence.
- Finally, the BMU has collaborated with Imperial College London.
Course Overview BML ( Brij Mohan Lal) Munjal University, Gurgaon – Haryana
The BML Munjal University offers the following courses:
- School of Commerce: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- School of Commerce and Economics: B.Com (Hons) Programme.
- School of Management: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Masters in Business Administration (MBA), PhD courses in management.
- School of Science, Information and Technology: in this school, the B.Tech courses in the following fields are – Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science and Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Technical Mechanical Engineering.
- And, practical learning due to which the candidates understand the application of concepts in real life. The practical learning includes assignments, projects, on-site observations and workings, field trips, educational trips, seminars, special guest lectures etc. For this purpose, many large-scale firms having an affiliation with BML University. Further, This course structure skills the students in the way according to the economy and the current markets.
- Finally, The course offers a number of scholarships to the students who stand meritorious in academics.
Research Work At BMU
- The list of current research area at the university is as follows:
- Energy, Pollution Reduction, Environment, Climate Change.
- Supply Chain Management, Smart Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Service, Process, and Network Design.
- Bureaucracy and Technology.
- Healthcare Operation and Delivery.
- Further, the BMU is also working towards setting up various Centre of Excellence promoted by industry. This will add to the research infrastructure on campus and will support more joint research activities.
- Also, the university has set up the Institute of Inclusive Innovation(I3) in order to strengthen the research infrastructure. Further, the institute is established in partnership with the Imperial College London. Moreover, the students will get an opportunity to work on live projects in the research areas such as health, energy, water, urban development and education etc. And, the university is also working with the Indian industry to achieve operational excellence on par with international organizations.
- Finally, the faculty members are also encouraged to carry research work and lead the students by example.
BML Munjal University Address & Website
BML Munjal University, Delhi -Jaipur National Highway, Gurgaon,
Official Website: www.bml.edu.in