Reva University 2020 Application form will be released in the month of November 2020. Reva University has been established under the Reva University Act 1980 by the State Government of Karnataka in the year 2012. Reva University Bangalore application process will be started and the last date to fill Reva University application will be in April 2020. The University is located in Karnataka state city Bengaluru on a sprawling green campus, which is spread over 45 acres of land. It is built with the state-of-the-art infrastructure creating an environment conducive for higher learning and research.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
The University offers different courses through different processes – time regular PG- Post Graduate programs, along with part-time Post Graduate programs, and also Graduate Degree programs and several more Post Graduate Diploma programs in Engineering, Science and Technology, Architecture, Management, Commerce, Law, and Humanities.
Latest Update: The JEE Main 2020 application form for January session will be released by the National Testing Agency(NTA) in the first week of September 2019.
REVA EET 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||November 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||April 2020|
|Admit Card release date||April 2020|
|Last date to download Admit Card||April 2020|
|REVA EET 2020 Exam Date||April 2020|
|Last date to apply for REVA EET Phase III||June 2020|
|REVA EET Phase III Exam Date||June 2020|
|REVA EET Phase III Result Declaration||June 2020|
Reva University 2020 Admission Process
Admissions at Reva University Bangalore to any Graduate, Post Graduate, full-time/part-time Post Graduate Diploma and Ph.D. programs of REVA UNIVERSITY is strictly and only based on merit. Reva University conducts a series of entrance examinations Tests which include:
- For Engineering Aspirants – Reva EET i.e., Reva University Engineering Entrance Test
- For LAW Aspirants – Reva CLAT (Reva University Common Law Aptitude Test)
- For Management Aspirants – Reva MAT (Reva University Management Aptitude Test)
- For Doctoral Program Aspires – Reva PET (Reva University Ph.D. Entrance Test)
However, there are some of the programs such as B Tech, M Tech & MBA the Candidates/ students ranked in the AIR level exam CET, PGCET, COMED-K, GATE, CAT, MAT & such other Entrance Examinations conducted by the State Govt. of Karnataka or other region recognized agencies are also considered. The prescribed eligibility criteria for each of the program are available on the official website of the university. Prospectus students seeking admissions for B Arch Program should have NATA eligibility.
How to Apply to Reva University 2020?
Steps to apply Reva University is given below.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Applications are available to apply online through official website of Reva University.
- All Application forms and Prospectus for all courses and program are available at the Office of Admissions.
- Candidates can obtain admission Application Form from the registrar at the main campus of Reva University.
- Applicants can also send bank draft “DD” of Fee payment drawn in favor of “REVA UNIVERSITY” payable at Karnataka Bank Ltd. Extension Counter, RukminiKnowledge Park, Yelahanka, Bangalore
The fee can also be pay by generating a bank challan in the name of “Reva University”
Reva University 2020 Courses:
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Computing and Information Technology
- School of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- School of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Architecture, Design, and Fine Arts
- School of Architecture
- Faculty of Law
- School of Legal Studies
- Faculty of Commerce and Management Studies
- School of Commerce
- School of Management Studies
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- School of Physical Sciences & Computer Applications
- School of Chemical & Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities & Education
- School of Humanities
Reva University Fee Structure:
|BCA||Rs 1,90,000 (3 year course)|
|Pharmacy||Rs 70,000 PG diploma (1-year full-time)|
|B.Tech||Rs 6,99,286 (4 year)|
|M.Tech||Rs 3,30,909 (2years)|
|Ph.D||Rs 2,26,000 (3 year)|
|BBA||Rs 1,90,000 (3 year)|
|MBA||Rs 3,20,000 (2 year) -MAT required|
|B.com||Rs 1,90,000 (3 year)|
|M.com||Rs 1,55,000 (2 years)|
|M.Sc||Rs 1,00,000 (1 year)|
|M.Sc||Rs 1,50,000 (2 years)|
|MA||Rs 60,000 (2 years)|
|B.Arch||Rs 14,00,000 (5 year)|
|BA+LLB||Rs 3,10,000 (5 years) LSAT Required|
|BBA+LLB||Rs 3,10,000 (5 year) LSAT Required|
Reva University Banglore 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for enrollment in any of the courses must have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE, ISC or any of the recognized Boards of the country.
- With at least 50% score in core subjects
- On applying For PG program, applicants must have completed their graduation degree
Every year Reva University greets new meritious students and awards several scholarships, prizes & medals to boost encourage and support meritorious and talented students. University also offers scholarships to the deserving talented but financial weaker students and achievers in academics and sports as per the norms of the University.
- Awarded as the “Promising Upcoming Private University in South India” by BERG Singapore Edu. The award, 2015
- Academic Game Changer Award by EMC2, 2015
- Academic Leader awards by EMC2, 2015
- Honored as A leading university in skill development and placement by AITMC i.e., All India Technical & Management Council, 2015
- Honored as AITMC’s Center of Excellence by AITMC 2012
- Status of VMware IT Academy
- Rated as 3rd Best Bio-Tech School in Karnataka by Bio-SPECTRUM
- And lots more, year by year achievements counted at REVA University.
Reva University Bangalore
The programs & courses offered by Reva University are well planned and designed based on in-depth research and analysis with emphasis on knowledge assimilation, Skill development, practical applications, hands-on training studies, global and industrial relevance.
Reva University Bangalore is comprised of highly qualified, experienced faculty members and scholars from various reputed national and international institutions along with the sprawl of industrial and business delegated experts who have contributed in preparing schemes of instruction and academic curriculum for these meticulously designed programs. Thus, Reva University strives to strengthen its core team of committed faculty members and staff who ensure with a mark that the journey of enlightenment knowledge progresses smoothly for each and every student.
Reva University Bangalore Mission, vision, policy:
REVA University believes and works on the motto of ‘Knowledge is Power’. REVA University aspires and has the Vision to become an innovative university by developing excellent human resources with leadership qualities, social ability,
ethical and moral values, innovative skills and research culture through higher education of global standards”.
- To give a global standard and create excellent infrastructure facilities with state-of-the-art laboratories and incubation centers.
- Through collaboration and extensive activities, encouragement of research and entrepreneurship.
- To provide a student-centric loving learning environment through.
Innovative pedagogy and high education reforms;
- To organize various social development programs for knowledge & skill Enhancement in thrust areas.
- To promote industry-institute partnerships ties and share knowledge for innovation and development.
- To enhance the leadership and managerial qualities among the youths and enrich the personality traits and promote nationalism, patriotism and moral social values.
Creation, preservation, and dissemination of skills, knowledge, and attainment of excellence in different disciplines
Performing and focusing on all the functions & area of interest to its major comprises like faculty, students, staffs and the society to reach leadership quality
To develop a sense of moral & ethics in the University and Community. Making students conscious of their obligations to society and the nation;
To Accept all the challenges of globalization to offer high quality & better education and other services in a competitive manner.
Rukmini Knowledge Park,