Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Application Form can be submitted till 10 June 2020. Assam Polytechnic PAT is also called a Assam Polytechnic Admission Test or Assam PAT. This exam will be conducted by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Assam. It is a state-level polytechnic exam that offers admission in various polytechnic colleges or institutions of Assam for the Polytechnic Diploma courses. Further, DTE conducts this examination every year and a huge number of aspirants appear for this examination. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the Assam Polytechnic PAT.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Online Application Form can be submitted until 10 June 2020. Click here>> Application Form.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Important Dates
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 important dates are mentioned hereby in the table below.
|Online Registration Available||01 March 2020|
|Online Registration Close||10 June 2020|
|Correction with late fee||–|
|Admit Card Download||–|
|Exam 2020 Dates||–|
|Announcement of Result||–|
Polytechnic Assam 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Application form are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020: Application Form (Till 10 June), Eligibility
- Assam PAT 2020 Application form release date is 01 March 2020.
- The application will be available in online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the Assam Polytechnic Form 2020 from the official website.
- The last date to fill the form is 10 June 2020.
- Candidates may check the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- The application process consists of various steps – Online registration, filling the details, uploading the documents and payment of application fee.
Note: Fill the Assam CEE Application Form here.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Application Fee
The candidates must pay the application fee through Challan at any nearest branch of State Bank of India. Further, the Challan will be system generated after successfully submitting the Online Application Form.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- Candidates have to pay the application fee along with the submission of the application form online.
- Candidates can submit the fees both through online as well as an offline mode as per their preferences.
- The applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Fee once paid will not be given back in any circumstances.
Modes of Payment
- Online Mode: Through Debit/ credit cards or Net Banking.
- Offline Mode: Through Challans in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online.
Documents Required to fill the Application form:
The list to document required to fill the application form is given below.
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate and mark sheets
- Image of the Left Thumb Impression
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet (if applying for PG courses)
- ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter\’s identity card, Passport, College ID Card)
- Category certificates( SC/ST/ OBC)
- Scanned photograph/ signatures.
How to fill the Assam Polytechnic Form 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Assam PAT 2020 Application form.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Online application” button.
- Enter the Basic details such as name, date of birth, email etc.
- Now, Click on “click here to apply” tab.
- A new page will be redirected where candidates have to fill the details.
- Fill the details like personal, education, communication etc. carefully.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Now click on submit button.
- After submission, the candidate has to fill the application form.
- After payment of application fee, candidates may check the status of the form.
Assam PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Assam PAT Eligibility criteria is given below.
- Nationality: The aspirants must belong to Indian nationality.
- Domicile: The applicant must be in possession of the domicile of Assam state.
- Age: An applicant must be at most 21 Years of Age (as on 1 August 2020).
- Qualification: The aspirants must have passed Class X or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Subjects: Applicant must have passed with Mathematics and Science as the compulsory subjects.
- Marks Required: At least 40% aggregate marks( general category), 35% aggregate marks (SC Category ) and 33% aggregate marks (ST Category).
Assam PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern form Assam PAT 2020 below.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode only.
- Duration of Exam: 2 Hours.
- Subjects: Science, Mathematics, General English & General Knowledge.
- Total No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Type of Question:
|Science & Mathematics||Multiple-choice Questions|
|General English & General Knowledge||Objective & Subjective|
Assam PAT 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding Assam PAT 2020 is given below.
- Assam PAT 2020 Admit Card release date is June 2020.
- Candidates can download the admit card in online mode from the official website.
- Candidates can download their admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details.
- Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
How to Download the Admit Card?
Follow the given steps to download the Admit card.
- Firstly, Log on to the official website and click on PAT 2020.
- In the next page, click on “Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear.
- Sign in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & your ‘Date of Birth’. The Applicant Login Page will open.
- Now, click on ‘Download Admit Card’ option.
- At last, Candidates can download the Admit Card.
- Candidates must not forget to take the Print out of the ADMIT CARD.
Assam PAT 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the Assam PAT 2020 Syllabus are mentioned below:
- Assam PAT 2020 will comprise of the syllabus of class 10 or equivalent.
- The sYLLABUS will contain the topics1 from Science, Maths and English.
- Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the DTE, Assam website.
Download Assam Polytechnic Entrance Question (Sample) Paper Here.
Assam PAT 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding Assam PAT 2020 is given below.
- Assam PAT 2020 results will release after the examination on the official website.
- Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details.
- Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission into various Diploma courses in the state of Assam.
- Only the qualifying candidates will be able to take part in counselling.
Assam PAT 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding Assam PAT 2020 is given below.
- Assam PAT 2020 counselling starting date is in the first week of July 2020.
- The authority has released the notification regarding the counselling procedure on the official website.
- Counselling will be on the basis of the score of entrance exam and interviews.
- The counselling procedure will start after a few days of the result.
- Only qualified candidates will be able to download their call letter from the website through online mode.
- Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue.
- If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for counselling.
Documents Required at the time of counselling:
- Hardcopy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of Date of birth
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra-Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weightage),
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/PH/FF dependant, issued by a competent authority.
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
Assam PAT 2020 Exam Centres
The list of Assam PAT Exam Centres is given below.
- Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati
- Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon
- HRH the PoWIET, Jorhat
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Dibrugarh
- Silchar Polytechnic, Silchar
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon
- Diphu Polytechnic, Diphu
- Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati
- PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati
- Baksa Polytechnic, Belguri Pathar
- Barpeta Polytechnic, Barpeta
- Dhemaji Polytechnic, Silapathar
- Karimganj Polytechnic, Maizgaon
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic, Bihpuria
- Goalpara Polytechnic, Goalpara East
- Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi
- Kamrup Polytechnic, Baihata Chariali
- Sibsagar Polytechnic, Demow
- Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli
- Mangaldoi( Centres to be notified)
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates related to Assam Polytechnic Exam 2020.
pat 2020 login, pat 2020 online application, assam polytechnic admit card 2020, assam polytechnic entrance exam 2020 syllabus, assam polytechnic result 2020, silchar polytechnic admission 2020. sbi collect pat 2020, bongaigaon polytechnic admission 2020.