AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form submission last date without late fee has been extended till 07 April 2020. AP EAMCET 2020 is a state-level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates need to pay the application fee after completing the application form for complete submission. Applicants can log in to fill the application after payment of the fee. Candidates are advised to go through the article given below for complete details of the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Application Process.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Date
The Important dates related to AP EAMCET Registration Form are mentioned hereby in the table:
|AP EAMCET 2020 Notification release||27 February 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Release||29 February 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Form submission last date without late fee|
|AP EAMCET Form submission last date with late fee||15 April 2020|
|Exam Date||20 – 24 April 2020|
Candidates may check the above-mentioned dates to stay updated with the AP EAMCET Application form.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
The vital information regarding the AP EAMCET application form is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form: Last Date(Extended)
- AP EAMCET application form has been released on 29 February 2020.
- Candidate can fill the application form from the official website through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the AP EAMCET application form till 07 April 2020.
- Candidates are required to fill the form online at the official website of conducting authority.
- Candidate needs to log in to fill the application after payment of the application fee.
- The AP EAMCET 2020 application form includes fields such as candidates’ details, educational details, contact information, etc.
- Candidates are advised to fill the required fields as per the guidelines provided in the documents.
- Candidates are required to upload the documents in the prescribed format only.
Read detailed information about Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Here.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee Details
Candidate have to pay the application fee before filling the form. The fee details regarding the AP EAMCET 2020 application form is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
UPES Management Entrance Test
GD Goenka DAT
Lovely Professional University
Manav Rachna University
GNIOT Greater Noida
|Engineering candidates||Rs. 500/-.|
|Agriculture/Medical candidates||Rs. 500/-.|
|For both streams (Engineering and Agriculture/Medical)||Rs. 1000/-.|
Candidates may note that the Application fee once paid would not be refunded.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fees in both online as well as offline mode. Both methods are described below.
- Offline mode of payment – at Andhra Pradesh Online centres.
- Online mode of payment – through Credit card/ Debit card.
Registration Fee process in Offline mode:
The process of filling the application form through offline is given below.
- Candidates need to go to the nearest Andhra Pradesh Online centre.
- They should give all the important details like name, date of birth, mobile no., and proceed to the payment of fees.
- Then, candidates will get a receipt of fee at the above centre having “Journal No.”
- Consequently, they can fill the online application form of the examination through online mode.
Registration Fee process through online mode:
The process of filling the application form through online is given below.
- Candidates should log in to the official website by clicking on ‘Online payment’.
- Then select the post applying for EAMCET and District belongs to and proceed to fill all the personal details.
- They need to select the option for a mode of ‘Payment of Gateway’ and then enter the bank’s name.
- Proceed to ‘make payment’ and finally click on the submit option.
- After completing the mentioned banking procedure, candidates shall receive “Journal no.” after which they can proceed to fill the online application form.
How to fill the AP EAMCET Application Form?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the AP EAMCET application form.
- Visit the official website of the AP EAMCET.
- Then click on the link “Apply Online”.
- The registration fee payment procedure page will be displayed.
- Then the candidate needs to pay the fees through any suitable mode.
- Then “Proceed filling application form’’ will appear on the candidate’s screen.
- Then, the candidate must fill all the details correctly along with the uploading documents.
- Finally, the candidate needs to click on the submit button for complete submission of the form.
- Candidate must take out multiple printouts of the online application form for future reference.
AP EAMCET Application Form Guidelines
The general guidelines to fill the form of AP EAMCET 2020 is given below.
- Read all the instructions before filling the form.
- Fill the form with correct details as per the documents.
- Stay up to date with the college updates.
- Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
Is the last date to fill the AP EAMCET application form extended?
Yes, the last date to fill the application form has been extended till 07 April 2020.
Who will conduct AP EAMCET 2020?
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU) will conduct the AP EAMCET 2020 exam
Can i fill the application form in online mode?
Yes, candidates can fill the form in online mode.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 – AP EAMCET
|Exam Pattern||Exam Dates|
Refer to the Application form link here.
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for more updates on AP EAMCET 2020.
Official website: www. sche.gov.in.
ap eamcet 2020 syllabus, ap eamcet 2020 b.tech syllabus, eamcet application form telangana, eamcet 2020, ts eamcet 2020 weightage.