AP EAMCET 2020 Registration Process has been started from 27 February 2020 and can be submitted till 15 June 2020 without late fee. This exam will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of APSCHE. AP EAMCET is a state-level examination also known as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test. Candidates willing to sit for the exam have to go through the AP EAMCET 2020 Registration Process. It includes filling the application form and paying the required registration fees for the examination. Candidates will get registered for the AP EAMCET 2020 exam after the submission of the AP EAMCET Registration form. Read the article for more details regarding the registration process of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Combined Entrance Test.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
AP EAMCET 2020 Registration Process
AP EAMCET 2020 Applicate date has been released. Before filling the registration form, read the following instructions carefully. These will help the aspirants to clear all the doubts regarding the EAMCET Application Form.
- The official notification for this combined entrance examination has been released.
- The AP EAMCET 2020 registration process has been started from 27 Febuary 2020 onwards.
- The last date to fill AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form is 15 June 2020.
- And, the registration fees for engineering and agriculture/medical program is Rs. 500/-.
- In case, the candidate wants to sit for both the exam, i.e. engineering and agriculture/medical, the required fee will be Rs. 1000/-.
- For registration, candidates need to fill the online application form of the examination with the help of provided guidelines:
How to Filling the Online AP EAMCET Application Form?
AP EAMCET 2020 application form date has been released by the authority. Given here are the steps which are to be followed by the aspirants to fill the forms online.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the AP EAMCET official website (apeamcet.nic.in).
- After reaching the website, the candidate may click the “online application” link on the homepage.
- Fill all the details of the application form correctly.
- Then, pay the required registration fees by AP Online/TS Online/debit card/credit card.
- Candidates may verify the details again before submitting the application form.
- Finally, Candidates are required to click on the submit button to complete the process.
- Candidates should download the application form and take a printout as proof and keep it safe till the admission procedure is complete.
AP EAMCET 2020 Registration With Late Fees
Here is a detailed description of late fees that the candidate has to pay on filling the application form beyond the last date. However, it is advisable to fill the form well before the last date.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about AP EAMCET 2020 Registration Process: Admission Process
|April 2020||Rs. 500/-|
|April 2020||Rs. 1000/-|
|April 2020||Rs. 5000/-|
|April 2020||Rs. 10,000/-|
The Date of EAMCET Engineering Examination is the last week of April 2020.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
MIT ADT University Admission
Lovely Professional University
UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Shoolini University Admission
DIT University Admission
Manav Rachna University
GD Goenka DAT
GNIOT Greater Noida
ap eamcet 2020 syllabus, ap eamcet 2020 chapter wise weightage, ap eamcet 2020 b.tech syllabus, ap eamcet 2020 syllabus for bipc, ap eamcet 2020 weightage ap eamcet 2020 notification date