UPSEE 2020 Result will be releasing in June 2020. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is an objective type of having multiple-choice questions. The medium for this exam is both online (computer-based) as well as offline (OMR Sheets). Each correct answer will give the candidate 4 marks. The candidates must note that there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The exam will contain a set of 11 papers in which there are divisions accordingly to the various subjects related to the courses offered by AKTU. Candidates should opt for the papers in relation to their choice of courses applied.
How to check the UPSEE 2020 Result?
After the successful completion of the exam, the UPSEE 2020 Result will be available on the official website which the students can access by following these steps:
- Candidates must search for the link of results for UPSEE 2020 and read the article for all the doubts to be clarified.
- The link can be found below as well.
- This will open the official website of UPSEE (results page).
- The candidate must enter his/her Roll Number.
- Then he/she must click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be available on the screen.
- Candidate can download the result and it is also advisable for them to take an extra print out of it for any future use.
This result is helpful in getting admissions to many institutes in Uttar Pradesh.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPSEE 2020 Result: Entrance Exam Merit List, State Rank
Uttar Pradesh Entrance Examination Result
Even before the release of the exam, the candidates can evaluate their performance by using the answer key released by the official website of UPSEE. After the release of results, candidates can go through the cut off list to check whether they are eligible to take admission in their desired college and desired courses. However, if two or more candidates secure equal marks, then the exam conducting body will determine their inter merit ranks on the following criteria:
- Firstly, they will be evaluated by the number of incorrect answers attempted. A candidate who will give the lesser number of incorrect answers will get a higher merit rank.
- Secondly, for various courses, the intersection marks will be considered if two or more candidates get the same marks in the exam. Also, the candidates with higher age will get a higher merit rank in case of a clash.
- check updated result on official website https://upsee.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
Official Guidelines Regarding Evaluation and Declaration of UPSEE 2020 Results
The University-led down some rules for Evaluation and Declaration of UPSEE 2020 Result as mention in the attachment.
Counselling UPSEE 2020
Candidates whose names will be in the final merit list will be called for the Counselling process. There will be 5 rounds of counselling which will be held one by one to fill the vacant seats.
First, the candidate is required to Register themselves, the easy steps for Registration are given below:
- Visit the Official website, fill the required details, upload the documents required, proceed for Application fee payment.
- The documents will be verified at AKTU main campus.
- After the successful Registration, check the seat availability and proceed with online choice filling.
- On the basis of the candidate’s performance seats will be allotted to them.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information.
Refer link to Counselling is here.
upsee 2020 application form, upsee.nic.in login, upsee 2020 syllabus, uptu form 2020, upsee 2020 b.tech syllabus, upsee 2020 b pharma syllabus, upsee 2020 b.h.m.c.t. syllabus, uptu result 2018.