UPSEE 2020 Counselling will start after the announcement of UPSEE Results in June 2020. The counselling process will be conducted UPTU and is commonly known as Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Counselling as well as UPTU Exam Counselling. This University was formerly popular as Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
UPSEE 2020 Counselling
The candidates who will score marks more than the cutoff list will be eligible to get the call for the Counselling process that will take place from 26 June 2020. Firstly, the candidates will get the call for UPSEE Document verification at the counselling centres based on their ranks in UPSEE 2020.
The rank will be a General rank and will not consider any category. However, the Reserved Category students will get the advantage at the time of allotment of seats (only when they submit the proper category reservation certificate). The detailed information is published through the official website.
Uttar Pradesh SEE 2020 Counselling process will occur in various rounds:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPSEE 2020 Counselling: Seat Allotment Results
- 1st and 2nd Round – this round is conducted for all the qualifiers of the exam, who are belonging to any stream, they can participate in the counselling process.
- 3rd Round – Only the candidates who belong to SC category and of any stream can participate in this round.
- 4th Round – this round is for the candidates who have not Participated in the before conducted rounds namely 1,2 and 3.
- 5th Round – This round will only take place if there are vacant seats available and the candidates are eligible for admission.
Counselling Schedule Of UPSEE 2020
|1st Round Counselling|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee Uploading of Document||26 June – 02 July 2020|
|Document Verification||27 June – 03 July 2020|
|Choice locking||29 June – 04 July 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result||04 July 2020|
|Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||04 – 07 July 2020|
|Seat confirmation||04 – 07 July 2020|
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||05 – 29 July 2020|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee Uploading of Document||08 – 12 July 2020|
|Document Verification||08 – 13 July 2020|
|Choice Filling||08 – 14 July 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result||15 July 2020|
|Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||15 – 19 July 2020|
|Seat confirmation||15 – 19 July 2020|
|Online Withdrawal||15 – 20 July 2020|
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||16 – 29 July 2020|
|Registration, payment of Registration Fee Uploading of Document||20 – 21 July 2020|
|Document Verification||21 – 22 July 2020|
|Choice Filling||21 – 23 July 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result||23 July 2020|
|Online Willingness (Freeze/Float)||23 – 25 July 2020|
|Seat confirmation||23 – 27 July 2020|
|Online Withdrawal||23 – 26 July 2020|
|Physical reporting||26 – 29 July 2020|
|Seat Allotment||26 July 2020|
|Payment of Seat Confirmation||26 – 27 July 2020|
|Physical Reporting of Freeze Seat Candidates at PI||27 – 29 July 2020|
|Internal Sliding in Govt Colleges||30 July 2020|
|Seat vacancy for spot round||31 July 2020|
|Registration for Spot Round 1||01 – 05 August 2020|
|Spot Counseling 1||08 August 2020|
|Registration for Spot Round 2||10 – 12 August 2020|
|Spot Counseling 2||14 August 2020|
The given steps are to be followed in order to save a seat in the counselling for UPTU 2020. These steps need to be followed in the same order as given below. If a candidate is unable to save a seat for the counselling session, his/her candidature is considered cancelled.
UPTU Admission: Uttar Pradesh Entrance Exam Counselling
- Registration: The eligible and qualified candidates will have to register for the counselling process by submitting counselling Board name, application number, password and security keyword. Also, the applicants must pay a registration fee that is Rs. 20000/- for general and OBC category and Rs. 12000 for SC/ST.
- Choice filling: now the candidates have o login to submit their choice for the course as well as college.
- Document Verification: after the successful registration in the choice filling, candidates are required to report to any of the document verification Centre’s to get the documents scrutinised by the authorities.
- Seat allocation: once these formalities are done and all the students are registered for the counselling process, then a result for UPSEE 2020 seat allotment will be declared giving the candidates the choice to take or opt-out of the given seat.
- Confirmation of seat: the candidate who gets a seat in the counselling process, they can either freeze (confirm), float (leaving choice) or withdraw their given seats.
- Reporting at the Institute: In the last step the candidates must have to download the allotment letter and report to the allotted institute along with required documents to finalise the admission process.
- Check official website https://upsee.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding UPSEE 2020 Counselling”
upsee.nic.in login, upsee 2020 syllabus, upsee 2020 application form, upsee counselling 2019, upsee 2020 b.tech syllabus, uptu form 2020, upsee 2020 b pharma syllabus, upsee 2020, b.h.m.c.t. syllabus.