UPESEAT 2021 is scheduled to be held on 17, 18 and 19 June 2021. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is conducting an early Online Aptitude Test called UPESEAT. This admission test for the 4-year B.Tech will be conducted all over India. For the first year of 4-year B.Tech degree programs. Candidates can check the details regarding the UPESEAT 2021 in the article below.
UPESEAT 2021 Dates
|Starting of the application process||19th November 2020|
|End of the application process (UPESEAT, UL-SAT, UPESPAT)||12 June 2021|
|Availability of admit card||–|
|Exam date||17th to 19th June 2021 (UPESEAT, UL-SAT, UPESPAT)|
|Declaration of result||Last week of June 2021|
|Publication of merit list||Last week of June 2021|
|Starting of Counselling process||July 2021|
|PI for UG programs – All UG programs except B. Tech, LLB, B. Des & B. Pharma||–|
|PI for PG Programs – All PG programs except LLM & M. Des||–|
UPESEAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the UPESOAT eligibility criteria is given below:
- Class 12 appearing or Passed out candidates with PCM background.
- Candidates must have passed class 11 with 60% total aggregate in PCM.
- Class 10 total aggregate score must be 60%
UPESEAT 2021 Result
The details regarding the UPESEAT 2021 result is given below:
- The result will be released in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates will have to enter the login id and password to check the result.
- The UPESEAT 2021 result will be declared 2 days after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates can register for OAT at https://goo.gl/ceNiRW
- Early Exam is an ONLINE Test for which the candidates can appear by logging in.
- Candidates can appear for the test from their home, office or internet café.
- There is NO CENTER BEING ALLOTTED for the online test.
- The candidates WOULD NOT RECEIVE ANY ADMIT CARDS for this. For login, you will have to use your Name, your email ID given in the application form, UPES application number.
- The candidate needs to have a VALID PHOTO ID (Voter Id card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport) to start the exam for verification purpose.
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
- The conditional offer letter will be released with the condition of securing minimum 60% total aggregate marks in class 12 with PCM.
- 50% of the semester fee is to be paid in 10 days from the date of the offer.
List of offered programs
The courses that are offered through UPESOAT 2020 exam are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPESEAT 2021 Dates, Application, Eligibility Criteria
|B.Tech Geo-Science Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Mainframe Technology|
|B.Tech Geo-Informatics Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Oil & Gas Informatics|
|B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In E-Commerce, Retail and Automation|
|B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In IT Infrastructure|
|B.Tech. Electrical Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Banking , Financial Services & Insurance|
|B.Tech. Civil Engineering Specialization in Infrastructure Development||B.Tech CSE with a specialization In Graphics & Gaming|
|B.Tech. Fire & Safety Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization in Internet of Things and Smart Cities|
|————-||B.Tech CSE with specialization in Mobile Application and Development|
|B.Tech CSE with specialization in AI & Machine Learning|
UPESEAT 2021 Entrance Highlights
The overview of UPESEAT 2021 exam are given below:
Name of Examination
|University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination