UPESOAT 2020: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is conducting an early Online Aptitude Test called UPESOAT. This admission test for the 4-year B.Tech will be conducted all over India. For the first year of 4-year B.Tech degree programs. Candidates can check the details regarding the UPESOAT 2020 in the article below:
Latest Update: UPESEAT 2020 Application Form has been commenced Online for 2020 session. Click here to check >>UPESEAT 2020 details.
UPESOAT 2020 Entrance Highlights
The overview of UPESOAT 2020 exam are given below:
Name of Examination
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPESOAT 2020: Admission Dates, Application, Eligibility, Syllabus
|University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
The details regarding the UPESOAT eligibility criteria is given below:
- Class 12 appearing or Passed out candidates with PCM background.
- Candidates must have passed class 11 with 60% total aggregate in PCM.
- Class 10 total aggregate score must be 60%
The details regarding the UPESOAT 2020 result is given below:
- The result will be released in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates will have to enter the login id and password to check the result.
- The UPESOAT 2020 result will be declared 2 days after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates can register for OAT at https://goo.gl/ceNiRW
- Early Exam is an ONLINE Test for which the candidates can appear by logging in.
- Candidates can appear for the test from their home, office or internet café.
- There is NO CENTER BEING ALLOTTED for the online test.
- The candidates WOULD NOT RECEIVE ANY ADMIT CARDS for this. For login, you will have to use your Name, your email ID given in the application form, UPES application number.
- Candidate needs to have a VALID PHOTO ID (Voter Id card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport) to start the exam for verification purpose.
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
- The conditional offer letter will be released with a condition of securing minimum 60% total aggregate marks in class 12 with PCM.
- 50% of the semester fee is to be paid in 10 days from the date of the offer.
List of offered programs
The courses that are offered through UPESOAT 2020 exam are given below:
|B.Tech Geo-Science Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Mainframe Technology|
|B.Tech Geo-Informatics Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Oil & Gas Informatics|
|B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In E-Commerce, Retail and Automation|
|B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In IT Infrastructure|
|B.Tech. Electrical Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Banking , Financial Services & Insurance|
|B.Tech. Civil Engineering Specialization in Infrastructure Development||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Graphics & Gaming|
|B.Tech. Fire & Safety Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization in Internet of Things and Smart Cities|
|B.Tech CSE with specialization in Mobile Application and Development|
|B.Tech CSE with specialization in AI & Machine Learning|