UPESOAT 2020: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) is conducting an early Online Aptitude Test called UPESOAT. This admission test for the 4-year B.Tech will be conducted all over India. For the first year of 4-year B.Tech degree programs. The schedule of the exam is as follows.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: UPESEAT 2020 Application Form has been commenced Online for 2020 session. Click here to check >>UPESEAT 2020 details.
UPESOAT 2020 Entrance Highlights
Name of Examination
Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Friends to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
|University of Petroleum & Energy Engineering Aptitude Test|
Commonly Known As
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about UPESOAT 2020: Admission Dates, Application, Eligibility, Syllabus
|Exam Conducting Body||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering|
Mode of Examination
- Class 12 appearing or Passed out candidates with PCM background.
- Candidates must have passed class 11 with 60% total aggregate in PCM.
- Class 10 total aggregate score must be 60%
The UPESOAT 2020 result will be declared 2 days after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates can register for OAT at https://goo.gl/ceNiRW
- Early Exam is an ONLINE Test for which the candidates can appear by logging in.
- Candidates can appear for the test from their home, office or internet café.
- There is NO CENTER BEING ALLOTTED for the online test.
- The candidates WOULD NOT RECEIVE ANY ADMIT CARDS for this. For login, you will have to use your Name, your email ID given in the application form, UPES application number.
- Candidate needs to have a VALID PHOTO ID (Voter Id card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport) to start the exam for verification purpose.
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
- The conditional offer letter will be released with a condition of securing minimum 60% total aggregate marks in class 12 with PCM.
- 50% of the semester fee is to be paid in 10 days from the date of the offer.
List of offered programs
|B.Tech Geo-Science Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Mainframe Technology|
|B.Tech Geo-Informatics Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Oil & Gas Informatics|
|B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In E-Commerce, Retail and Automation|
|B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In IT Infrastructure|
|B.Tech. Electrical Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Banking , Financial Services & Insurance|
|B.Tech. Civil Engineering Specialization in Infrastructure Development||B.Tech CSE with specialization In Graphics & Gaming|
|B.Tech. Fire & Safety Engineering||B.Tech CSE with specialization in Internet of Things and Smart Cities|
|B.Tech CSE with specialization in Mobile Application and Development|
|B.Tech CSE with specialization in AI & Machine Learning|