MU OET 2020 Eligibility Criteria has been issued for providing all the details regarding MU OET. Candidates are advised to read the guidelines carefully before taking an Online Entrance Test for B.Tech, MBA as well as for MBBS. Manipal University released MU OET 2020 Eligibility Criteria for all courses. Applicants are advised to check the eligibility first.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Manipal University Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech and MBBS for 2020 session is the first thing to read, to know if an applicant is even eligible to appear in the examination or not? We provide a complete walkthrough about the whole scholarly qualification criteria required to appear in the online entrance exam, led by the university for allowing admissions into its undergraduate Engineering and medical programs at the university campus.
Candidates, keen on showing up for this national level engineering entrance test might fulfil the qualification criteria before filling the application form.
Latest Update: Manipal University Admission Open Apply Here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Manipal University MU OET 2020 Eligibility Criteria: MET - Engineering Exams
MU OET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit/Criteria: There is no minimum age to apply.
- Applicants must have passed Class 12 from recognized Board.
- Candidate should have Mathematics, Physics & English as main subjects along with Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or any Technical vocational subject.
- Total 50% marks together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- Applying candidate should have BE/B. Tech or AMIE or any equivalent degree.
- 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
The competitors who satisfy the listed Manipal University eligibility criteria for Engineering can attend the counselling:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Manav Rachna University
REVA University Admission 2020
LPU Admissions 2020
- Candidate must have the MU OET rank card for 2020 session.
- Candidates who have given the 12th exam (or any equivalent board exam) or any other board exam on the international level, recognized by the MU and are awaiting results are also qualified for the counselling. But, these Applicants must qualify the Manipal University eligibility criteria for MBBS and b tech, after their result declaration.
- Board results must be accessible prior to July 2020.
- The candidates must be Indian nationals.
Note: If a competitor fails in one or more subject in 12th board exam, American twelfth grade, A-Level exam or any equivalent board exam, he or she may not be qualified to attend the 2020 counselling session.
On the premise of All India Rank (AIR) acquired in MU Online Entrance exam 2020, Qualified applicants will get the offer for admissions into Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan and Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Karnataka and Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim. At least, scoring 50% marks are mandatory to qualify for MU OET qualification criteria and to get admission in engineering as well as medical programs.
MU Online Entrance examination will take place in 46 cities all over India for offering admission for a 2020-2020 Academic year. According to the board of director at the University, the aggregate number of applicants, who showed up for MU-OET in 2016-17, was nearly 50,000. A total number of 2,160 B.Tech seats were allocated in Manipal Institute of Technology alone.
mu oet 2020 registration, manipal university application form 2020 last date, manipal entrance exam pattern, manipal institute of technology admission form, met 2020 application form, manipal application correction, manipal mtech application form, manipal application form download.