MU OET 2021 Eligibility Criteria has been released for all programs. Candidates are advised to read the guidelines carefully before taking an Online Entrance Test for B.Tech, MBA as well as for MBBS. Manipal University Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech and MBBS for 2021 session is the first thing to read, before applying. We provide a complete walkthrough about the whole scholarly qualification criteria required to appear in the online entrance exam, led by the university for allowing admissions into its undergraduate Engineering and medical programs at the university campus.
MU OET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check below Manipal MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit/Criteria: There is no minimum age to apply.
- Applicants must have passed Class 12 from the recognized Board.
- Candidate should have Mathematics, Physics & English as main subjects along with Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or any Technical vocational subject.
- Total 50% marks together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- Applying candidate should have BE/B. Tech or AMIE or any equivalent degree.
- 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
Those who satisfy the listed Manipal University eligibility criteria for Engineering can attend the counselling:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MU OET 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Check Here - Engineering Exams
- The candidate must have the MU OET rank card for 2021 session.
- Candidates who have given the 12th exam (or any equivalent board exam) or any other board exam on the international level, recognized by the MU and are awaiting results are also qualified for the counselling. But, these Applicants must qualify the Manipal University eligibility criteria for MBBS and b tech, after their result declaration.
- Board results must be accessible prior to July 2021.
- The candidates must be Indian nationals.
Note: If a competitor fails in one or more subject in 12th board exam, American twelfth grade, A-Level exam or any equivalent board exam, he or she may not be qualified to attend the 2021 counselling session.
On the premise of All India Rank (AIR) acquired in MU Online Entrance exam 2021, Qualified applicants will get the offer for admissions into Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan and Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Karnataka and Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim. At least, scoring 50% marks are mandatory to qualify for MU OET qualification criteria and to get admission in engineering as well as medical programs.
mu oet 2020 registration, manipal university application form 2020 last date, manipal entrance exam pattern, manipal institute of technology admission form, met 2020 application form, manipal application correction, manipal mtech application form, manipal application form download.