SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form last date is in the month of March 2020. SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering (SRMJEEE 2020) is the University Level Entrance Test. Where SRM University, Chennai is the conducting body for this Admission Test. Candidates who qualify this exam can avail admission in B.Tech & M.Tech course under this University. SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering is an Admission test for B.Tech courses. Further, the interested candidates may fill the application in online or offline mode. The University official had released the Notification regarding the same and online application form are available from the last week of October 2020. Apply Here for SRM group of Institutions.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
The application form is just an application and does not entitle the candidate to appear for the SRMJEEE (UG) for Engineering & Technology Courses / SRMHSEE (UG) for Medicine & Health Sciences Courses. As Candidate need to separately book the exam slots for SRMJEEE (UG) for Engineering & Technology Courses / SRMHSEE (UG) for Medicine & Health Sciences Courses as per availability.
SRMJEE 2020 Notification
B.Tech online applications forms for the new academic session 2020-2021 in SRM Institute Of Science And Technology Chennai, SRM University, Amaravati (AP) & SRM University, Sonepat Haryana is available.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can see the details regarding important dates of SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering below:
|Online Application Form Release||Last week of October 2019|
|Last date to fill application||Last week of March 2020|
|Editing in submitted application form||First week of April 2020|
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form & Application Fee
Firstly, applicants have to fill an online application form and have to pay INR 1100/- as SRMJEEE Application cum Entrance Exam Fee. The mode of fee payment can be either online ( through debit card, credit card and net banking) or through DD drew in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
How to Apply for SRMJEEE ?
- Firstly, open the official SRM University website http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/.
- Then, Candidates are needed to register themselves online.
- Moreover, applicants have to Login with their ID and password, that has been sent to their email ID.
- Afterwards, applicants have to enter program details, personal as well as qualifying exam details. Information about an address and educational qualification are also necessary.
- Further, uploading the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on “Save and Continue”.
- At last, Take the printout of confirmation form for future reference.
Guidelines to Fill SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form:
Applicant must keep the following documents ready before filling the form online:
- Applicant’s personal Details,
- Applicant’s qualification Details,
- Online Payment Details,
- Students Choice for exam city,
- Candidate’s Original Email ID and Mobile Number and,
- Recent Scanned Coloured passport size photograph and Signature.
step by step 5 different stages to fill application form is below:
Stage-1: Online Registration
Visit the SRM official site website. Enter details required for registration i.e. name, email ID, DOB, mobile number and fill the captcha and then click on the Continue button to apply.
Stage-2: Submit Login Details
Applicants have to log in, using their login username and password. The login details will be sent to the applicant’s registered Email ID.
Stage-3: Fill Up The Application
Candidates have to fill their personal as well as educational details for 10 and 12 board. Enter a valid address for future communication with the university. The applicant also has to pick the exam city as per their preferences.
Stage-4: Upload Images
Students need to upload their recent(not more than 3 months old) photograph and signature photo by clicking “Upload”. Both images must be in PNG format. Finally, press “Save and Continue”.
Stage-5: SRM application form 2020 fees
Make the payment with e-payment or Unique voucher code. Applicants must keep the printout of filled-in application for future references.
SRMJEEE Online Application Form Correction
No correction window will be available in the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form. Hence, students need to fill the application very carefully and with utmost precaution.
Also, candidates who apply offline will need to send the filled application form along with payment details to the university.
Finally, “Stay Informed to EntranceZone latest updates on SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form.”
srmjeee 2019 syllabus, srm entrance exam 2019 date, srm application form last date, srm application form 2019 last date, srm university application form 2019, srmjeee colleges, srmjeee 2019 exam date, srm university application form 2018.