SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form has been released on 12 October 2019. SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering (SRMJEEE 2020) is the University Level Entrance Test. Where SRM University, Chennai is the conducting body for this Admission Test. Candidates who qualify this exam can avail admission in B.Tech & M.Tech course under this University. SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering is an Admission test for B.Tech courses. Further, the interested candidates may fill the application in online or offline mode. The University official has released the notification regarding the same and online application form is available from 12 October 2019. Apply Here for SRM Group of Institutions.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The application form is just an application and does not entitle the candidate to appear for the SRMJEEE (UG) for Engineering & Technology Courses / SRMHSEE (UG) for Medicine & Health Sciences Courses. As Candidate need to separately book the exam slots for SRMJEEE (UG) for Engineering & Technology Courses / SRMHSEE (UG) for Medicine & Health Sciences Courses as per the availability.
Latest Update: SRMJEEE 2020 Online Application Form has been started. Click here>> Application Form.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can see the details regarding important dates of SRM Joint Entrance Examination for Engineering below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form: SRM University Forms (B.Tech)
|Online Application Form Release||12 October 2019|
|Last date to fill Application||15 July 2020|
|Editing in the submitted application form||–|
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form & Application Fee
Firstly, applicants have to fill an online application form and have to pay INR 1100/- as SRMJEEE Application cum Entrance Exam Fee. The mode of fee payment can be either online ( through debit card, credit card and net banking) or through DD drew in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
How to Apply for SRMJEEE?
- Firstly, open the official SRM University website https://www.srmist.edu.in/.
- Then, Candidates are needed to register themselves online.
- Moreover, applicants have to log in with their ID and password, that has been sent to their email ID.
- Afterwards, applicants have to enter program details, personal as well as qualifying exam details. Information about an address and educational qualification are also necessary.
- Further, uploading the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Finally, click on “Save and Continue”.
- At last, Take the printout of confirmation form for future reference.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Guidelines to Fill SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form:
Applicant must keep the following documents ready before filling the form online:
- Applicant’s Personal Details
- Applicant’s qualification Details
- Online Payment Details
- Students Choice for Exam city
- Candidate’s Original Email ID and Mobile Number and
- Recent Scanned Coloured passport size photograph and Signature.
Step by step 5 different stages to fill the application form is below:
Stage-1: Online Registration
Visit the SRM official site website. Enter details required for registration i.e. name, email ID, DOB, Mobile Number and fill the captcha and then click on the Continue button to apply.
Stage-2: Submit Login Details
Applicants have to log in, using their login username and password. The login details will be sent to the applicant’s registered Email ID.
Stage-3: Fill Up The Application
Candidates have to fill their personal as well as educational details for Class 10th and 12th board. Enter a valid address for future communication with the university. The applicant also has to pick the exam city as per their preferences.
Stage-4: Upload Images
Students need to upload their recent(not more than 3 months old) photograph and signature photo by clicking “Upload”. Both images must be in PNG format. Finally, press “Save and Continue”.
Stage-5: SRM application form 2020 Fees
Make the payment with e-payment or Unique voucher code. Applicants must keep the printout of filled-in application for future references.
SRMJEEE Online Application Form Correction
No correction window will be available in the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form. Hence, students need to fill the application very carefully and with the utmost precaution.
Also, candidates who apply offline will need to send the filled application form along with payment details to the university.
Finally, “Stay Informed to EntranceZone latest updates on SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form.”
srmjeee 2020 syllabus, srm mba application form 2020, srm full form, srm university lateral entry, viteee 2020, b tech application form, srm bhopal, webmail srm.