West Bengal JEEDEC 2020 Application Form will be released in the month of June 2020. JEEDEC is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board(WBJEEB). It is a University level Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission in five years evening courses for Bachelor Degree in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering at Jadavpur University. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Registration form before the last date. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates can check the complete details regarding the JEEDEC 2020 in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: WBJEE 2020 Answer key has been released. Click Here>>WBJEE 2020
JEEDEC 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the JEEDEC 2020 are given in the table below:
|Online application form filling||June 2020|
|Last date to fill Online application||June 2020|
|Application Form correction||June 2020|
|Admit Card Download||July 2020|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
|JEEDEC result||August 2020|
The dates will be updated as soon as the authority releases the notification.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about West Bengal JEEDEC 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus
WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 application form is given below:
- WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 application form will be released in June 2020
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to submit the WBJEE JEEDEC application form is June 2020(tentative).
- The authority will provide the correction window for correction in the filled application form.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of filled application form for further use.
How to Pay Application Fees for JEEDEC 2020?
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to pay the fees for JEEDEC 2020.
- After the candidate has successfully filled the online Application form for JEEDEC 2020, the Payment of Fee can also be done through Online Mode by Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The duly filled-in e-challan needs to be submitted with Rs. 506/- in cash (Application fee: Rs. 500/-, Bank charges: Rs. 6/-) in any one of the branches of Allahabad Bank as notified in the website on all working days.
- After the fee payment, Candidates will receive a confirmation mail that the candidates need to print the Acknowledgement Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website of Jadavpur University.
The Application Fee for Jadavpur University for all categories is Rs.500/- + Bank charges.
JEEDEC 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the JEEDEC 2020 eligibility criteria are given below:
- Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with IT Course from a recognised board/Institution.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must have passed with at least 60% marks or equivalent Grade Point (at least 45% marks or equivalent Grade Point for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD) and with at least 60% marks in mathematics (at least 45% marks in mathematics for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD) with Diploma Examination from Undergraduate Council (UGC) Recognised University of India / Government / Statutory Body in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: Applicant must have at least one-year relevant experience by 31 March 2020 in the respective field since the publication of his/her Diploma examination result.
How to Apply for WBJEE JEEDEC 2020?
The steps to apply for JEEDEC 2020 for admissions at Jadavpur University are given below.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website of Jadavpur University.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fee online.
- After the payment, Review the Application Form and submit it.
- Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
JEEDEC 2020 Admit Card
The details regarding the JEEDEC 2020 Admit card are given below:
- Admit Card is the mandatory document to appear for the JEEDEC 2020.
- The Admit Card will be made available to download in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official websites of WBJEEB.
- The Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official website and can be printed further.
- Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
How to download the JEEDEC 2020 Admit card?
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download the Admit Card.
- The candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the Admit Card: Registration Number/Roll No. Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format.
- After entering all the details, the Admit card will be flashed on the screen.
- Take a print out of the admit card for future use.
JEEDEC Exam Pattern
The details regarding the JEEDEC 2020 paper pattern is given below:
- Duration: The said examination will be of two-hour duration.
- Question type: Multiple Choice (MCQ) Objective type (four options including single correct answer).
- Medium: The question paper will be in 2 modes of language i.e. English & Hindi.
- Marks: The exam will be of 100 marks.
- The total number of questions: Candidate will be required to answer 100 (hundred) questions, each carrying 1 (one) mark.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response (answer) 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- All questions will have to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable OMR answer sheets.
- Answers are to be marked using Black/ Blue Ball Pen.
- There will be separate question papers for Electrical, Mechanical and Civil candidates.
- Overwriting on the OMR Sheet or more than one answers for a question will lead to cancellation of the particular answer of the question.
JEEDEC 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the JEEDEC 2020 syllabus are given below:
- The syllabus is different for different branches of engineering.
- The detailed syllabus of different branches is given below:
The syllabus for civil engineering is :
Part – A
- Applied Mechanics
- the principle of virtual work
- Use of simple column formula.
- The solution of determinate trusses.
- Fluid Mechanic
Part – B
- General Civil Engineering
- Planning and Construction
- Sanitary Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Roads and Railways
The syllabus for electrical engineering is:
- Units and dimension
- Direct current circuits
- Magnetic circuits
- Alternating current circuits
- Network theorems
- Measuring instruments
- DC generators and motors
- Generation, transmission, and distribution
- Semiconductor devices
The syllabus for mechanical engineering is:
- Applied Mechanics and Machine Design
- Fluid Mechanics, Fluid Machines & Thermal Engineering
The syllabus for production engineering is:
- Operational features of basic machine tools
- Cutting tools
- Theory of metal cutting
- Press Work
- Iron-Carbon equilibrium diagram – heat treatment of steel
- Industrial Management
- Principles of Jigs and Fixtures
JEEDEC Question Paper
The details regarding the JEEDEC 2020 question paper is given below:
- The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board published the JEEDEC previous year’s question paper on the official website of WBJEE Board. (official link is given below)
- The West Bengal Board conducts a special exam called JEEDEC-2020 for admission into five years evening courses for Bachelor Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering in Jadavpur University.
- Candidates can solve the previous year question paper for better preparation.
WBJEE JEEDEC Old Question Papers
Candidates can access the previous year question papers from here.
|Old Question Papers|
|JEEDEC 2018 Civil Engineering|
|JEEDEC 2018 Mechanical Engg|
|JEEDEC 2018 Electrical Engg|
|JEEDEC 2017 Civil Engg|
|JEEDEC 2017 Mechanical Engg|
|JEEDEC 2018 Electrical Engg|
JEEDEC 2020 Result
The details regarding the JEEDEC 2020 result is given below:
- WBJEE JEEDEC 2020 Result will be declared by the authority.
- The result will be released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official site.
- The Board will publish the merit list and allotment of seats.
- The admission will be done through counselling to be conducted by WBJEEB.
JEEDEC 2020 Counselling
The details regarding the JEEDEC 2020 counselling is given below:
- The counselling process will start after the declaration of the result.
- The counselling will be conducted by Jadavpur University.
- Candidates have to register themselves for the counselling process.
- The documents will be verified during the counselling process.
- The authority will check the eligibility of the candidate in the counselling process.
Online Registration for West Bengal JEEDEC Counselling 2020
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill the online registration form of West Bengal JEEEDEC 2020 counselling:
- Visit the official website of the WBJEE Board.
- Now click on ‘JEEEDEC‘ Tab on the homepage of the website.
- Click on ‘JEEEDEC 2020 counselling’ link provided in News & Notice section.
- Register by filling all the required details in the space provided.
- After the successful registration, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Now fill the application form.
- After final submission, take a printout of the filled-in application form.
- The Board will not conduct counselling or admission.
- The Board is only responsible for conducting the Entrance examination and publishing the merit list.
- The counselling is conducted at Jadavpur University.
- All verification is done during Counselling, Admission and Registration by University.
- After the result, if at any stage is found fraud, the candidature will be cancelled even after the result.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under JEEDEC 2020
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate(+2))Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Reservation is available only for the candidates domiciled in West Bengal.
- List of Reserved seats for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD will be announced by the Counselling Authority.
- Candidates claiming such seats will have to submit relevant certificates.
West Bengal JEEDEC 2020 Seat Availability
The details regarding the number of setas for each category are listed below:
|Category||Availability of Seats|
Exam centre for WBJEEDEC:
Exam centre will be in Kolkata city only.
Mode of Answering the Exam:
- The WBJEEDEC exam will be a paper-pencil test and students have to mark their answers on a specially made optically machine-readable response (OMR) sheet which is checked by optical mark recognition, so candidates have to be extra cautious while marking the response.
- The correct way to respond is to circle the bubble given out of the Four choices in the OMR sheet using black/blue point ball pen.
- Any other kind of marking like an unfilled bubble, filling with pencil, smudging on the sides of the paper, cross mark, tick mark, overwriting may lead to wrong/partial/ambiguous reading of the response.
WBJEE JEEDEC Exam Highlights
The overview of JEEDEC 2020 exam is given in the table below:
|Exam Name||West Bengal JEEDEC 2020|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE|
|Counseling Authority||Jadavpur University, Kolkata|
|Course offered||Bachelor Degree in Civil/Mechanical and Electrical Engineering|
|Date of WB JEEDEC Result||Second week of July 2020|
|Commencement of Counseling||July 2020|
|Registration mode for counselling||Online|
|Website of WBJEE||https://wbjeeb.in/home|
|Website of Jadavpur University, Kolkata||www.jaduniv.edu.in|
WBJEE JEEDEC Address and Official Links
- Controller of Examinations,
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
- AQ-13/1, Sector –V,
- Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here. Download WBJEE JEEDEC Information Brochure Here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
jeedec question paper pdf, jeedec 2019 syllabus, jeedec exam 2020, jeedec full form, jeedec 2019 question paper, jelet 2020, jeedec counselling 2019, jeedec 2019 eligibility
Stay tuned for more updates about JEEDEC 2020.