ITSAT/ATIT 2021 Application Form is released by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad and the last date to apply is 10 June 2021 for Phase 2. The Institute conducts examinations every year to select candidates for admission to engineering and offers branches such as Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical and Civil Engineering. Application forms release every year to give the entrance test which is available on the official website of ATIT or ICFAI UNIVERSITY.
ICFAITech has released the application form for ATIT 2021 Phase 2 exam.
ITSAT/ATIT 2021 Application Form Date
Candidates can refer to the dates of ITSAT/ATIT 2021 Application form mentioned below:
|Particulars||Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Last date for receipt of completed Application Form||10 April, 2021||10 June, 2021|
|Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2021||10 April, 2021||10 June, 2021|
|Online Computer Based ATIT 2021||12 – 20 April, 2021||12 – 27 June, 2021|
|Provisional admission letters to selected and waitlist candidates||23 – 25 April, 2021||28 – 30 June, 2021|
|Last date for the payment of the admission fee||10 May, 2021||03 July, 2021|
ITSAT/ATIT 2021 Application Form
Candidates who are interested in filling the Application form can refer to the below-mentioned instructions for avoiding any mistakes.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ITSAT/ATIT 2021 Application Form(Released): How to Apply
- The candidate satisfying the eligibility criteria is only liable to apply.
- The application forms are available online as well as offline modes. The candidate should apply only once, so students need to be cautious while filling the form.
- The candidate has to select a slot after filling the application form if appearing online and once this slot booking takes place, it will not change under any circumstances.
- Aspirants should upload a passport size photograph of the size 3.5cm*4.5cm with a size of 25 Kb maximum. And the format of the photo must be JPG/GIF only.
- After filling the form, the candidates need to cross-check all the details in case any changes require to furnish. Because candidates can make no further changes after the submission of the fees.
- The applicant has to fill the following details in the Application form.
- Date of Birth
- Blood group
- Mobile number
- Parent’s name
- Parent’s email
- Telephone number (with STD code)
- Mailing Address
- Pin code
- Name of school
- The medium of instruction
- year of passing
- Percentage of marks for class X, XI & XII
ICFAI University Application Form 2021 Important Information
The vital information regarding the ICFAI University application form is given below.
- The application form will be available on the ICFAI University Website and one should download it from there only.
- Take the print out fill it clearly and send it to the address- Admissions Officer (B.Tech Program), ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot No. 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana state.
- The student can fill it online also and submit it by making the payment online through debit card/net banking.
- The slot booking will be available after the submission of the form which needs to be done carefully as no changes will be made later.
- Since there are a limited number of the applicant can apply for the examination. These applicants must book the slot as early as possible.
ITSAT/ATIT 2021 Application fee
The details regarding the ITSAT 2021 Application fee are mentioned in the below-given table.
Mode of Payment
Online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Offline via DD payable at Hyderabad
The above-mentioned fee is as per the notifications released by the conducting authority.
How to Apply for ICFAI University Application Form 2021?
The procedure of applying for Application form OF ICFAI University 2020 are given below:
- Visit the online website of ITSAT 2021 – https://icfaitech.admissions.ifheindia.org/.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the required details asked in the form.
- Click on the payment option and pay the fees.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
Eligibility Criteria ATIT Exam – ICFAI Tech School Admission Test
Candidates who want to apply for the exam may check the Eligibility Criteria For ATIT Exam given below:
Age Limit: Candidate should fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the XII board.
- Candidate should have passed the 12th board exams with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- He or she should have passed the subjects namely Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English.
- Students waiting for class 12th marks or an equivalent exam can also apply.
what is itsat, bitsat 2019 application form date, itsat Hyderabad, icfai application form 2018 last date, itsat 2018, icfai university hyderabad admissions, icfai exam date, atit 2019, itsat full form, itsat 2019 registration, bitsat application form, set 2019 application form.