ITSAT 2020 Application Form is released by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad on 07 November 2019. The Institute conducts examinations every year to select candidates for the various courses to offer and IT is one such entrance exam which ICFAI University conducts every year for giving admission to the engineering aspirants and offers branches such as Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical and Civil Engineering. Application forms release every year to give the entrance test which is available on the official website of ATIT or ICFAI UNIVERSITY.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: ITSAT 2020 or Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) Application form has been released on 07 November 2019. For >> ITSAT 2020 Application Form
ITSAT 2020 Application Form Date
Candidates can refer to the dates of ITSAT 2020 Application form mentioned below:
|ITSAT 2020 Starting of the Application Form||07 November 2019|
|Last date to submit Online/Offline Application Form||20 April 2020|
|ITSAT or ATIT Online Exam Dates||25 April – 10 May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||15 May 2020|
ITSAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates who are interested in filling the Application form can refer to the below-mentioned instructions for avoiding any mistakes.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ITSAT 2020 Application Form: ICFAI Tech School Admission Form
- The candidate satisfying the eligibility criteria is only liable to apply.
- The application forms are available online as well as offline modes. The candidate should apply only once, so students need to be cautious while filling the form.
- The candidate has to select a slot after filling the application form if appearing online and once this slot booking takes place, it will not change under any circumstances.
- Aspirants should upload a passport size photograph of the size 3.5cm*4.5cm with a size of 25 Kb maximum. And the format of the photo must be JPG/GIF only.
- After filling the form, the candidates need to cross-check all the details in case any changes require to furnish. Because candidates can make no further changes after the submission of the fees.
- The applicant has to fill the following details in the Application form.
- Date of Birth
- Blood group
- Mobile number
- Parent’s name
- Parent’s email
- Telephone number (with STD code)
- Mailing Address
- Pin code
- Name of school
- The medium of instruction
- year of passing
- Percentage of marks for class X, XI & XII
ICFAI University Application Form 2020
The vital information regarding the ICFAI University application form is given below.
- The application form will be available on the ICFAI University Website and one should download it from there only.
- Take the print out fill it clearly and send it to the address- Admissions Officer (B.Tech Program), ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot No. 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana state.
- The student can fill it online also and submit it by making the payment online through debit card/net banking.
- The slot booking will be available after the submission of the form which needs to be done carefully as no changes will be made later.
- Since there are a limited number of the applicant can apply for the examination. These applicants must book the slot as early as possible.
ITSAT 2020 Application fee:
The details regarding the ITSAT 2020 Application fee are mentioned in the below-given table.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Mode of Payment
Online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Offline via DD payable at Hyderabad
The above-mentioned fee is as per the notifications released by the conducting authority.
How to Apply for ICFAI University Application Form 2020?
The procedure of applying for Application form OF ICFAI University 2020 are given below:
- Visit the online website of ITSAT 2020.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the required details asked in the form.
- Click on the payment option and pay the fees.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
Eligibility Criteria ATIT Exam – ICFAI Tech School Admission Test
Candidates who want to apply for the exam may check the Eligibility Criteria For ATIT Exam given below:
Age Limit: Candidate should fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the XII board.
- Candidate should have passed the 12th board exams with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- He or she should have passed the subjects namely Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English.
- Students waiting for class 12th marks or an equivalent exam can also apply.
Guidelines to fill ICFAI University Application Form 2020
1. Read all the instructions before filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test is All India Admission Test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program) ITSAT Office,
3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
E-mail: [email protected]
“Stay tuned to the Entrance zone for the upcoming information regarding ITSAT 2020 Application
what is itsat, bitsat 2019 application form date, itsat Hyderabad, icfai application form 2018 last date, itsat 2018, icfai university hyderabad admissions, icfai exam date, atit 2019, itsat full form, itsat 2019 registration, bitsat application form, set 2019 application form.