ITSAT 2020 Application Form will be released by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad in October 2019. The Institute conducts examinations every year to select candidates for the various courses to offer. And IT is one such entrance exam which ICFAI University conducts every year for giving admission to the engineering aspirants and offers branches such as Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical and Civil Engineering. Application forms release every year to give the entrance test which is available on the official website of ATIT or ICFAI UNIVERSITY.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
ITSAT 2020 Application Form Date
|ITSAT 2020 Starting of the Application Form||20 October 2019|
|ITSAT 2020 Closing of the Application form
Check your JEE Main Eligibility Here. Join & Refer your Freind to Earn Paytm Cashback Check Now & Refer
17 December 2019
25 March 2020
|ITSAT 2020 Offline Form Last date||12 April 2020|
ITSAT 2020 Application Form
Some quick notes should take into consideration before applying:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- The candidate satisfying the eligibility criteria should only apply.
- The application forms are available online as well as offline modes. The candidate should apply only once, so students need to be cautious while filling the form.
- The candidate has to select a slot after filling the application form if appearing online and once this slot booking takes place, it will not change under any circumstances.
- Aspirants should upload a passport size photograph of the size 3.5cm X 4.5cm with a size of 25 Kb maximum. And the format of the photo must be JPG/GIF only.
- After filling the form, the candidates need to cross-check all the details in case any changes require to furnish. Because candidates can make no further changes after the submission of the fees.
- The applicant has to fill the following details in the Application form.
- Date of Birth
- Blood group
- Mobile number
- Parent’s name
- Parent’s email
- Telephone number (with STD code)
- Mailing Address
- Pin code
- Name of school
- The medium of instruction
- year of passing
- Percentage of marks for class X, XI & XII
ICFAI University Application Form 2020
- The application form will be available on the ICFAI University Website. And one should download it from there only. Take the print out fill it clearly and send it to the address- Admissions Officer (B.Tech Program), ATIT Office, III Floor, Plot No. 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana state. Along with a demand draft drawn in favor of “IFHE a/c ATIT” which is payable at Hyderabad. The fee is Rs. 700/-.
- The student can fill it online also and submit it by making the payment online through debit card/net banking. The slot booking will be available after the submission of the form which needs to be done carefully as no changes will be made later. Since there are a limited number of applicants who can apply for the examination, the applicants must book the slot as early as possible.
How to Apply for ICFAI University Application Form 2020
The procedure of applying for Application form OF ICFAI University 2020 are given below:
- Visit the online website of ITSAT 2020.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the required details asked in the form.
- Click on the payment option and pay the fees.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for future use.
Eligibility Criteria ATIT Exam – ICFAI Tech School Admission Test
Candidates can check Eligibility Criteria For ATIT Exam given below:
Age Limit: Candidate should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the XII board.
- Candidate should have passed the 12th board exams with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- He or she should have passed the subjects namely Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English.
- Students waiting for class 12th marks or an equivalent exam can also apply.
Guidelines to fill ICFAI University Application Form 2020
1. Read all the instructions before filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test is All India Admission Test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program) ITSAT Office,
3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
E-mail: [email protected]
what is itsat, bitsat 2019 application form date, itsat Hyderabad, icfai application form 2018 last date, itsat 2018, icfai university hyderabad admissions, icfai exam date, atit 2019, itsat full form, itsat 2019 registration, bitsat application form, set 2019 application form.
“Stay tuned to the Entrance zone for the upcoming information regarding ITSAT 2020 Application Form.”