ITSAT/ATIT 2021 Eligibility Criteria has been made available by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad and it will conduct Icfai Tech School Admission Test from 12 to 27 June 2021 for engineering aspirants who wish to get admission to prestigious institutions to complete their higher studies. Applying aspirants must have scores 60% marks in X and XII with PCM. Read the whole article to know more about ITSAT/ATIT Eligibility Criteria 2021.
ITSAT Exam 2021 is one such exam that can open the door to a successful future ahead by providing admission in various branches of the institution namely Hyderabad, Dehradun, Tripura, Jaipur, Raipur and Jharkhand and offering specialization in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Communication Engineering depending on the score of the student.
The student can give a written exam (PBT)as well as an online exam(CBT). There are certain rules by the institution for the students who can appear for the examination. Only those students who fit the eligibility criteria can appear for the examination.
ITSAT/ATIT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply must first check the below-mentioned steps for eligibility for the exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ITSAT/ATIT 2021 Eligibility Criteria: Educational Requirements
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks in class 10th.
- Candidates who have completed their higher secondary exam/ 12th boards from a recognized board can only appear for the examination.
- Candidates should have a score of 60% aggregate marks in the HSB exam for admission to the Hyderabad and Himachal Pradesh campus and 50% in case of the other campuses.
- The candidates must have studied subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in class 12th and also must have passed these subjects individually with 60% marks aggregate at least.
- In case any candidate is appearing for the HSC exam even now can apply and sit for the examination provided.
- The score of exams such as JEE Main 2021 and any other state-level or national level engineering exam will be considered too and a decent score can get admission to the institution.
- The candidate must also fulfil the minimum age requirements as needed by the board in which the student appeared for the board exam.