ITSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria has been made available by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad and it conducts the ITSAT – Icfai Tech School Admission Test every year for engineering aspirants who wish to get admission in prestigious institutions to complete their higher studies.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
The ITSAT 2020 entrance exam will be organized by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for admission to B.Tech programs offered by it in The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University Jaipur, The ICFAI University Jharkhand and The ICFAI University, Raipur.
ITSAT Exam 2020 is one such exam which can open the door to a successful future ahead by providing admission in various branches of the institution namely Hyderabad, Dehradun, Tripura, Jaipur, Raipur and Jharkhand and offering specialization in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Communication Engineering depending on the score of the student.
The student can give a written exam (PBT)as well as an online exam(CBT). There are certain rules by the institution for the students who can appear for the examination. Only those students who fit the eligibility criteria can appear for the examination.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ITSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Icfai Tech School Admission Test
ITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply must first check the below-mentioned steps for the eligibility for the exam.
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% aggregate marks in class 10th.
- Candidates who have completed their higher secondary exam/ 12th boards from a recognized board can only appear for the examination.
- Candidates should have a score of 60% aggregate marks in the HSB exam for admission to the Hyderabad and Himachal Pradesh campus and 50% in case of the other campuses.
- The candidates must have studied subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English in class 12th and also must have passed these subjects individually with 60% marks aggregate at least.
- In case any candidate is appearing for the HSC exam even now can apply and sit for the examination provided.
- The score of exams such as JEE Main 2020 and any other state-level or national level engineering exam will be considered too and a decent score can get admission to the institution.
- The candidate must also fulfil the minimum age requirements as needed by the board in which the student appeared for the board exam.
Candidate should fulfil the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective Board through which the applicant has appeared for the XII board.
- Candidate should have passed the 12th board exams with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- He or she should have passed the subjects namely Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English.
- Students waiting for class 12th marks or an equivalent exam can also apply.
The official website of ITSAT 2020: http://www.icfaiuniversity.in/
Stay tuned to EntranceZone for the upcoming information regarding ITSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria and Icfai Tech School Admission Test Eligibility Criteria.
at college, icfai tech school.