ITSAT 2021 Syllabus will be prepared by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. Also, Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) is a prestigious exam by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. Moreover, the University offers several specializations namely Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. Further, for admission into its campuses in Jharkhand, Raipur, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Jaipur, and Tripura.
ITSAT 2021 Subject Wise Syllabus Weightage
Firstly, the syllabus has been designed in such a way that it is composed of two sections namely
- Section A which is referred to the theory part of the subject and has been given 80% weightage.
- Section B which refers to the practical implementation has been given 20% weightage.
Also, the topics to be studied include kinematics, gases, physics and measurement work, energy and power, laws of motion, rotational motion, kinetic gases, gravitation, properties of solids and liquid, oscillations and waves, thermodynamics, and electrostatics.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ITSAT 2020 Syllabus: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
ITSAT-ICFAI Tech School Admission Test Syllabus
The topics covered are into two parts.
- Physical Chemistry includes some basic concepts of chemistry, states of matter, atomic structure, chemical bonding including ionic and covalent bonding, chemical thermodynamics, solutions, equilibrium, redox reactions and electrochemistry, chemical kinetics and surface chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry includes the Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, general principles and processes of isolation of metals, hydrogen and S-block elements consisting of Alkali and Alkali Earth Metals.
The topics to be studied on this subject include:
- sets relations and functions
- complex numbers and quadratic equations
- matrices and determinants
- permutations and combinations
- mathematical induction
- binomial theorem and its simple applications
- sequences and series
- limit continuity and differentiability
- integral calculus, differential equations
- coordinate geometry including straight lines and circles
- conic sections
- three-dimensional geometry
- vector algebra
- statistics and probability
- trigonometry and mathematical reasoning
How to Download the Syllabus of ITSAT 2021?
Here, the Candidate can easily find the Procedure to download the Syllabus for ITSAT 2021
- Initially, a candidate has to visit the official site of ITSAT 2021.
- Check the website properly and go into the section of Entrance examination admissions etc and scroll for the syllabus.
- After that click on the syllabus pdf if they have it and the file will automatically be downloaded on your device.