ICFAI University will release the ITSAT 2020 Exam Pattern and the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad conducts the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT 2020) entrance exam every year for engineering aspirants. Also, ITSAT was previously known as ATIT.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
ITSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the examination the candidates need to be aware of the pattern of the exam beforehand to do the preparation accordingly.
- Candidates can look into some question papers of the previous years to gather an insight into the type of questions asked.
- Also, details such as the subjects included in the exam, the number of questions, negative marking, duration of the exam, etc. should be available earlier which is why the exam pattern is being discussed here.
- The exam is available in two modes – online as well as offline.
- The candidate can choose to appear for either one and once chosen, cannot change the medium of the examination.
ITSAT/IFCAI Exam/Paper Pattern
The details regarding the ITSAT Exam pattern are mentioned below.
- The question paper will be objective.
- The question paper for both online as well as offline exam will comprise of 180 questions.
- The exam will be for 2 hours and there will be no extra time for any student under any circumstances.
- The student will be based on his knowledge of the subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- There will be a total of 180 questions which will be distributed into 30 questions of Physics, 30 questions of Chemistry, 30 questions of Mathematics, 30 questions of English and 30 questions of Logical Reasoning.
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer. The candidate will get 1 mark for the right answer.
- The division of the syllabus is such that the theory part has 80% weight and the practical component has 20% weightage.
- The distribution of questions will be accordingly in the paper.
The students need to take care of the guidelines given and follow them strictly beforehand to give the best shot in the exam.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about ITSAT 2020 Exam Pattern: ICFAI Tech School Admission Test
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test
The official website of ITSAT Hyderabad 2020: http://www.icfaiuniversity.in/
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
at college, icfai tech school, licfai Hyderabad b tech fee structure.