ITSAT 2023 Online Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Courses. The exam dates have been announced. ITSAT or ICFAI Tech School Admission Examination, conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), has now been updated from ITSAT or ATIT (ICFAI Tech Admission Exam). ATIT is the abbreviation of the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech. It is a university-level entrance exam organized every year by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. For those who want to take admission to the 4-year Integrated B.Tech programs at different ICFAI University campuses (Jaipur, Dehradun, Raipur, Jharkhand). From this page, check more ITSAT 2023 information such as application form, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Online Application Form has been Released for UG/PG Courses. Click Here to Apply/Register.
ITSAT 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check ITSAT status from below:
|Exam Status||Registration Started|
ITSAT 2023 Important Dates
From the table below, candidates may review the schedule for ITSAT 2023.
Important Date for I Phase
ITSAT 2023 Phase-I Schedule
|Last date for receipt of the completed Application form||15 May, 2023|
|Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2023||24 May, 2023|
|Online Computer Based ATIT 2023||25-31 May, 2023|
|Declaration of results and Provisional admission letters||05 June, 2023|
|Last date for the payment of the admission fee of ` 20,000 on or before 5 pm||30 June, 2023|
|Reporting for Admissions||17th July, 2023|
|Immersion Program||18th-27th July, 2023|
|Campus familiarization||17th-28th July, 2023|
|Registration||03rd August, 2023|
Important Date for II Phase
ITSAT 2023 Phase-II Schedule
|Last date for receipt of the completed Application Form||10th June 2023|
|Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2023||10th June 2023|
|Online Computer Based ATIT 2023||12th- 20th June 2023|
|Provisional admission letters to selected and wait list candidates||23rd- 25th June 2023|
|Last date for the payment of admission fee||3rd July 2023|
|Sliding 1||4th July 2023|
|Reporting for Admissions||30th July 2023|
|Sliding 2||30th July 2023|
|Immersion Program||2nd- 10th August 2023|
|Registration||12th August 2023|
|Sliding 3||13th August 2023|
ITSAT 2023 Application Form
The application form for ITSAT / ATIT was published online at ifheindia.org. Applicants may also download the application form, fill in the information, and submit it to the Admission Office along with the cost of the application form, in addition to applying online. Applicants are expected to have their own email ID/ email ID of their parents in the ATIT application form.
ITSAT 2023 Application Fee
Applicants must pay the following application fee to apply for the application form:
- Rs. 500/- irrespective of categories
Mode of payment:
If the application fee is payable online, the application fee is payable by credit/debit card/net
banking, but if the ITSAT application form is submitted by post, the application fee is payable by Demand Draft.
ITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must verify that they meet the eligibility requirements as given below in order to apply for ITSAT 2023:
- B.Tech – With PCM and English, candidates should have passed 10+2 with a minimum mark score of 60%
- B.Sc – Must have passed Class 12 or its equivalent in maths, physics, chemistry, and English subjects with 50% and above aggregate scores.
ITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be aware of the paper format of ITSAT 2023 so that they can prepare accordingly and secure better marks. The ITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern is given below:
Exam pattern for ITSAT 2023
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline (CBT and PBT)|
|Duration||02 hours (120 minutes)|
Online- 2-3 sessions per day
Offline- only one session
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
|No. of Questions||120|
Candidates can check the number of questions allotted to each subject given below in a table:
ITSAT Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions|
ITSAT 2023 Syllabus
The detailed ITSAT 2023 Syllabus is given below:
ITSAT Syllabus for Physics:
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Units & Measurements
- Thermal and chemical effect of current
- Current Electricity
- Description of Motion in 1D, 2D & 3D
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Rational Moment and Moment of Inertia
- Atom Molecules & Nuclei
- Electrons and Photons
- Waves and Ray Optics
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Solid and Semi-conductor Devices
ITSAT Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Basic concepts of chemistry
- Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics
- Atomic structure
- States of Matter
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry of Lighter and Heavier Material
- Redox reaction and Electrochemistry
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Chemistry Equilibrium
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen/Oxygen/Halogen
- Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Chemistry in Action
ITSAT Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Sets Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Differential and Integral Calculus
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutations & Combinations
- Vectors algebra
- 2D-3D Geometry
- Sequence & Series
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Differential Equation
- Quadratic Equation
- Binomial Theorem and its Application
ITSAT Syllabus for English:
- Reading Comprehension
- Common Errors
- Formation of Meaningful Sentences
ITSAT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates must check the given below information related to ITSAT Admit Card 2023:
- Candidates must bring the ITSAT hall ticket to the test center. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test without it.
- Candidate must also present original and valid photo identification before appearing for the test along with the admit card.
- The name on the photo identification must match with the name as entered in the ITSAT 2023 registration form.
- A photo ID that acceptable in Exam Centre is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- College ID or a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth, and residential address.
Note: Photocopies of the original are not acceptable.
ITSAT 2023 Preparation Tips
The preparation tips for ITSAT 2023 which would help the candidates to score well and hence qualify for this exam are given below:
- Candidates must have complete knowledge regarding the pattern of exam, syllabus, and the marking scheme.
- Must make short notes which must comprise of the following: key points, formulas, and concepts.
- They must study from study material that the qualified candidates and experienced teachers have recommended for JEE Main 2023 exam.
- The candidates need to practice from sample papers and exam papers of the previous year to get knowledge about the trend of the exam and the type of questions that can be asked in the exam.
ITSAT 2023 Result
The results of the ITSAT 2023 will be posted online on the official website in May 2023. Successful candidates will be intimated individually through E-mail/post.
ITSAT 2023 Engineering Branches Offered
The following Branches of Engineering are offered through ATIT-
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
ITSAT 2023 Highlights(Basic Information)
Candidates must go through the ITSAT entrance exam basic information given below:
ITSAT 2023 Basic Details
|ICFAI Tech School Admission Test 2023 or ATIT 2023|
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE)
|4-year Integrated B.Tech. Programs and 3 years of Integrated B.Sc Programs|
ITSAT Official website
|Online and Offline Both|
|Offer admission in 4-year Integrated B.Tech. Programs and 3 years of Integrated B.Sc Programs|
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education is established in 1956 as a deemed to be a university under section 3 of the UGC act. University is a member of the association of Indian Universities(AIU) and the association of commonwealth universities. It is situated at Shankrapalli, Hyderabad, Telangana.
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test is an entrance exam that provides admission to the candidates in 4-year Integrated B.Tech. Programs and 3 years of Integrated B.Sc Programs in various campuses of ICFAI University. ITSAT is also known as ATIT (Admission Test for ICFAI Tech). This exam conducts in offline as well as in online mode so candidates can select the mode as per their comfort. This entrance exam conducts to offer admission across the country twice a year.