KEAM 2020 Registration Process has been started on 01 February 2020 till 29 February 2020. KEAM or Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Further, The test centres for KEAM 2020 exam will be in various cities of the country. For admission in medical and allied health science courses including agriculture, the candidate has to sit for the NEET exam and for architecture course, candidates should have a qualified NATA exam. Read the whole article for all the information regarding KEAM Registration 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
KEAM 2020 Registration Dates
The registration dates of KEAM 2020 is mentioned below:
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Online Application Form||01 February 2020|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form||29 February 2020|
KEAM 2020 Registration Process:
The vital information regarding the KEAM 2020 is mentioned below:
- The registration process has been started form 01 February 2020.
- Candidate can do the registration through online mode only.
- The last date to fill the form is 29 February 2020.
- Log in using the credentials and fill the details required in the form.
- Students should verify all the details entered and submit the declaration at the bottom of the form.
- The student will have to upload a Passport size image, which should meet the required specifications.
- After filling the details and photograph, the candidate will have to pay the examination fee.
- Once the payment is accepted and successful confirmation is received (in a case of online payment), a candidate has to take a printout of the form.
- If the payment mode is Demand Draft, enclose the Demand Draft along with the application form.
- Most importantly, the candidate has to send the form, along with the required documents, via Speed Post/ Hand Delivery to the institute before the last date of Application form submission.
The details regarding the Registration fee is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KEAM 2020 Registration Process: Application Form Process
|(a)Engineering / B.Pharm/both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||Rs. 0|
|(b)Architecture/ Medical & Allied/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||Rs. 0|
|Both (a) and (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400||Rs. 0|
|Dubai Examination Centre||Rs. 12,000 additional||Rs. 12,000 additional||Rs. 12,000|
Mode of payment: Candidate can pay the registration fee through online as well as offline mode. There are three methods of payment.
- Demand Draft
- Net Banking
- Credit Card/Debit card
Documents to be Sent along with KEAM 2020 Application form
The documents that are required to be sent along with the KEAM 2020 Application form are mentioned below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
Thapar University Admission 2020
KIIT University Admission 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Manav Rachna University
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
DIT University Admission 2020
GNIOT, Noida Admission 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
- ID Proof
- DOB Proof
- Qualification Certificate in Original or Self Attested copy of Mark list (if applicable)
- Community/Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
KEAM 2020 Application Form
The Vital information regarding the KEAM 2020 Application form is mentioned below:
- Candidates who are wishing to apply for KEAM 2020 can do so by visiting the KEAM 2020 official website from 01 February 2020.
- Aspirants will have to register on the official website.
- Then they will have to log in using the registration ID and password and fill up all the required details as prescribed in the brochure.
- They will then have to submit the fees and take a printout of the KEAM online application 2020.
- Aspirants will have to courier the KEAM application form 2020 along with the required documents.
Any other details regarding the KEAM 2020 Registration Process and exact examination are notified on this website as the information brochure is released by the concerned authority.
Stay tuned to Entrancezone.com for further updates and information.
keam 2020 registration official website, keam registration, keam 2020 syllabus, keam 2020 prospectus, keam online registration 2020.