KEAM 2020 Registration Process last date will be in March 2020. KEAM or Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical is a state level entrance exam. Further, the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala is the conducting body. The test centers for KEAM 2020 exam will be in various cities of the country. From 2016 onwards, KEAM exam is for getting admission in engineering courses only. M, for admission in medical and allied health science courses including agriculture, the candidate has to sit for the NEET exam and for architecture course, candidates should have a qualified the NATA exam. Read the article for all the information regarding KEAM Registration 2020.
KEAM 2020 Registration Process:
- Candidate will have to register on the official website and save his/her registration ID
- Log in using the credentials and fill the details mentioned below:
- Course Opted for
- Center for Examination
- Parents Name
- Permanent Address
- Marks secured in Qualifying Examination
- Parents Education
- Parents Income
- Any other detail
- Students should verify all the details entered and submit the declaration at the bottom of the form and click next.
- The student will have to upload a Passport size image, which should meet the required specifications.
- After filling the details and photograph, the candidate will have to pay the examination fee
- There are three methods of payment.
- Demand Draft
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Application fees for KEAM 2020 will be Rs 800 for general and Rs 600 for SC/ST.
- Once the payment is accepted and successful confirmation is received (in a case of online payment), a candidate has to take a printout of the form.
- If the payment mode is Demand Draft, enclose the Demand Draft along with the application form.
- Most importantly, the candidate has to send the form, along with the required documents, via Speed Post/ Hand Delivery to the institute before the last date of Application form submission.
KEAM 2020 Application Form
Candidates who are wishing to apply for KEAM 2020 can do so by visiting the KEAM 2020 official website from February 2020. Aspirants will have to register on the official website. Then they will have to log in using the registration ID and password and fill up all the required details as prescribed in the brochure. They will then have to submit the fees and take a printout of the KEAM online application 2020. Aspirants will have to courier the KEAM application form 2020 along with the required documents.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Online Application Form||February 2020|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form||March 2020|
Any other details regarding the KEAM 2020 Registration Process and exact examination will be notified on this website as soon as the information brochure is released by the concerned authority.
Stay tuned to entrancezone for further updates and information.
keam 2020 registration date, keam 2020 date, keam 2020 syllabus, keam 2020 application date, keam 2020 prospectus, keam online registration 2020, keam 2020 registration last date.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020