KEAM 2020 Important Dates have been released by CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examinations), Kerala. KEAM which is also known as Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical is the state level entrance test conducted by CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examinations) for admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical into colleges of Kerala. KEAM Registration Process has been started from 01 February 2020. KEAM 2020 exam will be conducted on 20 – 21 April 2020. Candidates can read the whole article to know all the important dates related to KEAM 2020 Exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: The last date for Application form submission has been extended till 29 February 2020. Click here>>Application Form.
KEAM 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of KEAM 2020 are mentioned below:
|application form release||01 February 2020|
|Last date to apply online||29 February 2020(extended)|
|Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents||29 February 2020|
|Admit card download||10 April 2020|
|Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)||20 April 2020 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics)||21 April 2020 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Result of Engineering Entrance Examination||25 May 2020(tentatively)|
|Declaration of Rank Lists||June 2020|
KEAM 2020 Notification
The vital information regarding the KEAM 2020 Notification is mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about KEAM 2020 Important Dates: Application Dat(Extended)
- KEAM 2020 prospectus has bee released by the authority.
- No state-level entrance test for Medical and Allied Courses for the upcoming academic session.
- All the Candidates seeking admission to medical and allied courses need to qualify NEET UG 2020.
- Likewise, the Architecture aspirants must qualify for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will prepare the state rank lists and the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for both Medical and Engineering streams.
- Therefore, it is compulsory for candidates to apply online to both the CBSE and the CEE, Kerala for NEET-UG and KEAM 2020.
- Similarly, the Architecture applicants must apply for KEAM 2020 along with appearing in NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture. As equal weightage shall be there for NATA test and the 12th board exam.
Details about KEAM 2020 Exam
The vital information regarding the KEAM 2020 is given below:
- Equal weightage of marks will be there for the marks obtained in the entrance exam i.e KEAM and final year exam (12th board).
- 50% weightage shall be given to marks/grades obtained in physics, chemistry, maths altogether. And in case any student has not opted chemistry as their main subject then, their computer science marks shall be given preference.
- If any student has not opted chemistry and computer science both then, their marks/grades obtained in biotechnology shall be given weightage and preference.
- And also, if any aspirants did not opt biotechnology also then in that case marks/grade procured in biology shall be given weightage.
All the aspirants should visit this website frequently for more updates on KEAM 2020 Important Dates.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to KEAM 2020.
The official website is given here. The link should be visited in order to know all the latest updates.
keam 2020 application form, keam 2020 application date, keam 2020 syllabus, keam 2020 registration, keam 2020 registration last date, keam 2020 date,keam 2020 documents required.