KEAM is also known as Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical is the state level entrance test for admission into colleges of Kerala. This Examination is organized by CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examinations), Kerala. KEAM Registration Process will Begin from February 2020. KEAM 2020 for admission to engineering courses will be scheduled in April 2020. A candidate seeking admission in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical can apply. Any aspirant must be aware of KEAM 2020 Important Dates to fill the application form, exam date, date for counselling, etc. Candidates can see all the important dates of KEAM 2020 in the article below.
KEAM 2020 Important Dates
Some important dates are given, as released by the university. The rest will soon be updated, as soon as released by them. The links to view updates are given below.
|Starting of selling security card along with prospectus||February 2020|
|application form release||February 2020|
|Last date to apply online||February 2020|
|Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents||Last week of March 2020|
|Admit card announced||April 2020|
|Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)||May 2020 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics)||May 2020 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Result of Engineering Entrance Examination||Before last week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Rank Lists||June 2020|
KEAM 2020 Notification
- No state level entrance test for Medical and Allied Courses for the upcoming academic session.
- And all the Candidates seeking admission to medical and allied courses need to qualify NEET UG 2020.
- Likewise, the Architecture aspirants must qualify for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will prepare the state rank lists and the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for both Medical and Engineering streams.
- Therefore, it is compulsory for candidates to apply online to both the CBSE and the CEE, Kerala for NEET UG and KEAM 2020.
- Similarly, the Architecture applicants must apply for KEAM 2020 along with appearing in NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture. As equal weightage shall be there for NATA test and the 12th board exam.
Some More Latest Updates Regarding Admission in Kerala Engineering Colleges
- Equal weightage of marks will be there for the marks obtained in the entrance exam i.e KEAM and final year exam (12th board).
- 50% weightage shall be given to marks/grades obtained in physics, chemistry, maths altogether. And in case any student has not opted chemistry as their main subject then, their computer science marks shall be given preference.
- If any student has not opted chemistry and computer science both then, their marks/grades obtained in biotechnology shall be given weightage and preference.
- And also, if any aspirants did not opt biotechnology also then in that case marks/grade procured in biology shall be given weightage.
Therefore candidates should visit the official website of CEE Kerela, NEET UG and NATA for regular updates.
KEAM 2020 dates for engineering courses will be in April 2020. The application process will start in the month of January 2020. And all the candidates are requested to log in for details regarding KEAM 2020 Admit Card issue etc. Students can sign in to their profile by entering their registration number and password.
Counselling will start around the 3 weeks of June 2020. And students in the merit list will be notified via Email and phone calls. In addition, the students must preserve admit cards until the time of admission.
All the aspirants should visit this website frequently for more updates on KEAM 2020 Important Dates.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to Kerala Polytechnic 2020.
The official website is given here. The link should be visited in order to know all the latest updates.
keam 2020 official website, keam 2020 login, keam 2020 prospectus.