JEE Advanced Syllabus 2020/2021 for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is released by the National Test Agency. The JEE Advanced AAT syllabus consists of important topics and chapters that candidates are required to qualify the JEE Advanced 2020 exam. The syllabus for AAT specifies the topics from 05 sections. Candidates can get the complete syllabus here. The Architecture Aptitude Test(AAT) is conducted to offer admission in the B.Arch programmes at two IITs. Candidates may check the complete syllabus regarding the JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Syllabus.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2020/2021 for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
The details regarding the syllabus of JEE Advanced 2020/2021 for Architecture Aptitude Test(AAT) is given below:
- IIT Delhi releases the Syllabus for JEE Advanced Syllabus 2020/2021 Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT).
- The aim of this test is to test the architectural capabilities of the candidates.
- The syllabus releases in online mode on the official website of IIT Delhi.
JEE AAT Syllabus 2020/2021
The details regarding the JEE AAT 2020/2021 Syllabus is given below:
- Freehand drawing:
- This section comprises of simple drawings depicting the object in its right form, position and relative location, surface texture proportion and details of its component parts on the appropriate scale.
- Also, Common domestic or day-to-day life usable objects like
furniture, equipment, etc., from memory.
- Geometrical drawing:
- Exercises in geometrical drawing containing lines, quadrilaterals, angles, triangles, polygons, circles, etc.
- Study of planes (top view), Elevation (front or side views) of simple solid objects like prisms, splayed surface holders, cones, cylinders, cubes, etc.
- Three-dimensional perception:
- Understanding the three-dimensional forms with building elements, volume, colour, and orientation.
- Visualization through structuring of the objects in memory.
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity:
- Composition exercises with the given elements.
- Context mapping.
- Creativity check through the innovative uncommon test with the help of familiar objects.
- Checking of the sense of colour grouping or application.
- Architectural awareness:
- General interest and awareness of famous architectural creations i.e both national and international, places and personalities.
Candidates may note that the rest of the syllabus is same as Syllabus of JEE Advanced 2020.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Advanced Syllabus 2020/2021 for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) – Download PDF
Topics in JEE Advanced Syllabus 2020/2021 for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
The topics that are included in AAT 2020 syllabus are given below:
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
How to complete AAT 2020 Syllabus efficiently
Candidates can check the below mentioned tips to complete the AAT syllabus efficiently.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
MIT ADT University Admission
Lovely Professional University
Shoolini University Admission
GD Goenka DAT
Manav Rachna University
DIT University Admission
UPES Management Entrance Test
- Candidates may focus on all the important topics first.
- Prepare the syllabus according to the previous year papers.
- Divide the sections and start studying them accordingly.
- In the last month, candidates should practice more from the previous year papers.
- Also, candidates may give the mock tests to evaluate their performance and enhance the speed.
AAT Preparation Tips
The tips regarding the AAT exam is given below:
- Proper time Management: Candidates may schedule the syllabus according to the time and divide it accordingly.
- Check the syllabus carefully: Candidates should be well aware about the complete syllabus.
- Choose good Study material: Candidates may collect all the useful study material and notes before starting the preparation.
- Learn from Youtube Videos: Candidates can watch the videos for getting clear with the topics.
- Practice Previous year papers: Candidates appearing for the exam must solve the previous year papers.
- Revision: Most important technique to clear the AAT exam is to keep revising the chapters or topics that have been studied before moving forward.
How is JEE Advanced different from JEE Advanced 2020 Architecture Aptitude Test?
The difference between the two is given in the table below:
|JEE Advanced 2020/2021||AAT 2020/2021|
|To appear in JEE Advanced exam, Candidate must have cleared the JEE Main exam.||To appear in AAT, candidates must have to clear the JEE Advanced 2020.|
|After qualifying JEE advanced, Candidates can take admission in programmes like B.E/ B.Tech, B.S, Dual Degree.||After qualifying AAT, candidates can get admission in B.Arch courses.|
|There are 02 papers in JEE Advanced 2020.||There is only on paper required for AAT|
|The duration of programmes through this exam is 04 or 05 years||The duration of programmes through this exam is 05 years.|
Some Important Books to Refer for Preparation of AAT
The important books to refer for preparation of AAT are listed below:
- NATA, JEE B.Arch / B.Plan Entrance Exam 2020
- Study Guide for B.Arch 2020
- NATA / B.Arch Architecture Entrance Question Bank
- NATA & B.Arch Complete Study Material: Entrance Examination
- Steps to Architecture: B.Arch (NATA / JEE Main Exam Guide)
- JEE Advanced (For B.Arch / B.Design Aptitude Test)
JEE Advanced AAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the JEE Advanced 2020 AAT exam pattern is given below:
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the AAT exam is 03 hour
- Medium: The AAT exam will be taken in the English language.
- Number of Exams: There will be only one AAT exam paper.
JEE AAT 2020
- JEE Advanced Architecture test will be conducted by IIT Delhi this year.
- Candidates have to qualify JEE Advanced to sit in the AAT exam.
- This exam is conducted for candidates seeking admission in B.Arch courses at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee only.
- The duration of the AAT exam is 03 hours.
- AAT exam consists of the questions from the topics related to Freehand drawing, Geometric Design, Architectural Design etc.