XLRI Programs Offered: XLRI (Xavier School of Management) was founded in 1949 by a few visionary Jesuit focusing on academic excellence and integral growth of the students to bring a change in society. XLRI is not only the oldest B-school of India, but it is one of the oldest B-school in the world. XLRI offers a wide range of management courses for both working as well as non-working professionals. XLRI is India’s oldest Business Management school. Check complete details of XLRI Programs Offered below.
XLRI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
XLRI has releases the eligibility criteria with the release of XAT 2021 notification. It is important to note that only students having three or more than three years of Graduation duration are eligible to sit in the examination. Students in the final year are also eligible to fill the form provided if they are able to show the degree certificate at the time of the admission process. There are no minimum aggregate marks essential to get admission to the prestigious B-school, Foreign and NRI candidates are also eligible on the basis of the GMAT (except for the candidates of the nationality of Nepal and Dubai they are allowed to sit in XAT 2021).
Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can log into the official site i.e. xatonline.in for the registration process and can read more. Below are the general guidelines of the eligibility criteria for XAT 2021:
- Candidates having UGC approved three or more than three years of graduation in any disciplined course from a Recognised University.
- Candidates in the final year of graduation can also apply provided the completion of the degree is before June 2021.
- Candidates except Nepal and Dubai are eligible for admission through GMAT.
- A number of attempts– There is no restriction for the number of attempts.
- Age restriction – There is no age bar for XAT 2021.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about List of XLRI Programs Offered & Course Wise Eligibility 2021
There are different eligibility criteria for different programmes offered at XLRI, Also there are 11 member XLRI institutes and more than 150 B-schools accepts XAT scores all over India. Candidates are advised to check for the eligibility criteria of the particular programme they wish to apply to beforehand.
Here, are the Programme wise Eligibility criteria:
|Postgraduate programme in Human Resource Management (HRM)||Candidates who have completed three years of Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline, recognised by a University or Deemed University, are eligible to apply. Those completing their final examination by June 2021, may also apply|
|Postgraduate programme in Business Management (BM)||same as the HRM|
|General Management Programme||
(PGDM) Candidates must hold a minimum of three years Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in India/abroad in any discipline, be employed in a full-time job, must have at least five years of relevant managerial experience as on March 2021 in an organisation of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector after completing graduation
|Three-year part-time business management programme||The bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline obtained after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary education (10 + 2) or equivalent. The bachelor’s degree should be from any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by the Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE. Non- fulfilment of these conditions will automatically result in the cancellation of the admission.|
|Virtual interactive learning||• Graduation / Diploma in any discipline (10+2+3 format)
• A minimum of two years of full-time work experience after graduation
• Basic knowledge of computers Selection is through personal interviews where academic and professional background and SOP is taken into consideration.
|Certificate Programmes||Retired/Released officers fulfilling the criteria of Ex-Servicemen as defined by the Department of Personnel & Training.
• Serving Officers in their last year of service
• Should be superannuating / released within three months on completion of course.
• Should not have undergone any other DGR sponsored course
Candidates fulfilling all the above criteria can register at the official website of XLRI. In case of any discrepancies or forged information candidates application will be rejected. Successfully registered candidates will be able to sit for the XAT 2021 January examination.
XLRI Programs Offered
FULL – TIME RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM
- PGDM-HRM: Two-year postgraduate programme in Human Resource Management.
- PGDM BM: Two-year post-graduate programme in Business Management.
- PGDM BMP: 15-Months General Management Programme for the executive with five or more years of experience.
- FPM: Four-year Fellow Programme in Management.
PART-TIME PROGRAM FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS:
- PGCBM: 12 months of the post-graduate certificate in Business Management.
- PGCHRM: 12 months of post-graduate certificate in Human Resource Management Entrepreneurship programme.
- PGP-CEM: (full time, 6 months postgraduate programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management).
- Management Development Programmes
- In-Company Training Programmes
- Virtual Customised In-company Programmes
- Consultancy Services
- Executive Coaching
- Research and Innovation Cell.
- Agri-Business Management Programme
VIRTUAL INTERACTIVE LEARNING:
- PGCBM: 12-Month Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management
- PGCHRM: 12-Month Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- PGPCEM: (full-time, 6-month Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management)
Results Accepted by XLRI
|S. No.||School of Business:||Score Accepted|
|2.||PGDM (GM)||XAT or GMAT|
|3.||PGDM (BM)||APTITUDE TEST|
|4.||PGDM (GMBA)||XAT OR GMAT|
|5.||PGDM (HRM) School of Human Resources||XAT|
|S. No.||Fellow Programme||Score Accepted|
|1.||FPM||XLRI RESEARCH APTITUDE TEST (XL-RAPT) OR GMAT/GRE/UGCJRF|
|2.||EXEC-FPM||CANDIDATES APPLICATION BASED|