JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Process will starts from first week of May 2020. Candidates can register for JEE Advanced only through the online portal. The registration process is three step process such as filling registration form, uploading of scanned certificates and fee payment. Only, those candidates having scores either equal to or above the JEE Main Cutoff marks for JEE Advanced can apply. Also, each and every candidate must satisfy the specified eligibility criteria without fail prior to registration. Another fact to keep in mind is that JEE Advanced 2020 will take place online. Applicants can find all the important dates related to JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Process in this article.
Also, each and every candidate must satisfy the specified eligibility criteria without fail prior to registration. Further, the Candidates must read all the instructions provided in the JEE Advanced information brochure carefully.
JEE Advanced 2020: Partially Registered Candidates get Second Chance for Registration
JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Process: Dates for IIT JEE Registration
The table provides the important dates for JEE Advanced Registration:
|Registration starts||First week of May 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||May 2020|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||Last week of May 2020|
How to register for JEE Advanced 2020?
The steps for JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Process is as given below:
- First of all, the Candidates need to log in using their JEE Main 2020 login credentials. And, then provide the basic data including the language of question paper (English or Hindi), cities for the examination, and mobile or landline number etc.
- Secondly, the Applicants need to enter their roll number, password and security pin of JEE Main 2020. Further, they need to choose a new password for JEE Advanced 2020 and keep it safely for future use.
- Further, the system will redirect to a page having candidate’s details of JEE Main Application Form. And, here the applicants need to enter the number of attempts.
- And, the Applicants have to select three Exam Cities from the exam centre list. Moreover, the chosen centers must be in the same IIT zone.
- Then they must select the language of question paper (Hindi or English). And, mention whether he/she belongs to the DS category or not. Finally, the candidates who need a scribe should mention it.
Note: The organizing institute which is IIT Madras will not entertain any request for change of center/language of question paper. Hence candidates are advised to fill the application form with the utmost care.
Uploading Scanned Certificates: Candidates must upload the scanned copies of the required documentation. The list of required documents is given below:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Documents Required For JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Process:
- Class 12th (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared in 2020)
- Birth certificate OR Class X certificate.
- A color photograph not taken earlier than six months. And, the candidate face must be identifiable from the photograph.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s full signature
- The Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression
- Gazette notification showing the change of name in case of a name change.
- OBC-NCL certificate (form EC2) issued on or after June 1, 2020.
- Caste certificate for SC and ST (from EC1)
- Disability certificate (form EC3) issued by a district medical board.
- Dyslexic candidate needs to submit the form EC6.
- Request letter to the Chairman of the respective Zonal IIT through the form EC5.
- Form EC3(PwD certificate) OR from EC6(certificate for a dyslexic candidate).
- Certificate (form EC4) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi.
- Candidates who have given class 12th examination outside India will have to submit a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities stating that their examination was equivalent to the Class 12th.
JEE Advanced Registration Fee Payment Mode
Applicants can pay the application fee using any of the following three modes-
- Through SBI Debit Card/Internet Banking
First of all, the candidate needs to click on “Pay Registration Fee” Button. Then the page will be redirected to the State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page. Here the applicants can select Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking as per their convenience. And, candidates can print the “JEE Advanced Registration Form” with Unique Registration Number after successful fee payment.
- Cash using SBI Branch Option
Applicants must click on “Pay Registration Fee” Button and the page will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page. Further, the candidate has to select “SBI Branch” for making cash payment. Consequently, a challan will be generated, and the cash payment will be done through the challan. Applicants can print the “Registration Form” with Unique Registration Number upon successful payment.
- Payment for Dubai Exam Center
Those candidates whose exam center will be Dubai will pay the fee as applicable via International Debit/Credit Card issued by foreign banks. Moreover, the cards must be issued outside India. The fee amount is mentioned in the above table. Moreover, the payment in USD is not permitted via Debit/Credit Cards issued in India. After successful payment, applicants can print the “Registration Form” with Unique Registration Number.
JEE Advanced Registration Fee
IIT Madras, the organizing institute of JEE Advanced 2020, will announced the registration fees for various category applicants. Thus candidates should check which criteria they fulfill and pay the fees accordingly.
|In India||Female||Rs 1200|
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs 1200|
|Outside India (For SAARC Countries)||All Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fees||USD 80|
|Outside India(Non-SAARC Countries)||All Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fees||USD 80|
Additional Information for Candidates for JEE Advanced – 2020
- The candidates who are eligible for JEE Advanced 2020 need to register again later at the official website after the availability of Mains result.
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to appear in both the papers of Advanced examination to become eligible for admission to IITs.
JEE Advanced 2020 Application Form
The Application form for Jee advanced will be open for first 2,24,000 successful candidates of Mains exam. The Advanced is a second stage exam while the Mains is a qualifying exam for admission into IITs.
Finally, the Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2020 is available now for downloading.
The official website of JEE Advanced is http://jeeadv.ac.in/
Stay tuned for JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Process by IIT Roorkee.
jee advanced 2020 registration date, jee advanced registration fee status, jee advanced 2020 syllabus, jee advanced 2018, jee advanced 2020 eligibility, jee advanced registration fee 2018.