NMAT Application UG ENGINEERING 2020 Eligibility Criteria will be published in information brochure. NMAT UG Entrance Exam is conducted routinely by the SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management so that candidates who are willing to pursue their B.Tech and MBA undergraduate courses can appear for NMAT UG Exam 2020. It is one of the most prestigious exams which every engineering aspiring student should take.
NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility before filling the application form. The candidates should have all the mandatory documents.
- Indian Nationals may apply for NMIMS.
- Candidates should have cleared their 10+2higher secondary or equivalent examination from a well-known University / Board or educational.
- Applicants who have passed their 10+2 examination through distance and compartment candidates are not eligible for the examination.
- While Candidates with IB Diplomas are eligible as 10+2.
- And, 50% is the minimum required aggregate (in PCM combined) in the 12th However there is some relaxation for the Shirpur applicants, the minimum required aggregate is 45%.
- Also, the subjects studied must have been Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- While Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply for NMAT 2020 examination.
NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
NPAT 2020 (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) is now official admission test for admissions to UG and Integrated Degree Courses at SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. The University will release the eligibility criteria along with the notifications for NPAT 2020. The aspirants must read the information bulletin (which contains notification) carefully. Also, the candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria, failing which the examination conducting body will cancel the candidature of the ineligible candidates.
The official website of NMIMS University is http://www.nmims.edu/
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2020 Eligibility Criteria - Narsee Monjee Institute
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on NMAT UG Engineering 2020 Eligibility Criteria.”