COMEDK UGET 2020 Application form correction has been started from 01 June 2020. COMEDK UGET 2020 will be conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). It is an undergraduate state level entrance exam for admission into medical, dental, engineering and architecture offered by various colleges in Karnataka. The admission to the architecture programme will be based on NATA Score. Candidates must regularly check this space for the latest information pertaining to the COMEDK 2020 application form. The exam will be conducted on 27 June 2020. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the COMEDK exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam will be conducted on 27 June 2020.
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Online Application Form Correction has been started from 01 June 2020. Click here>> Application Correction.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form Dates
The important dates regarding the COMEDK exam are mentioned below:
|COMEDK 2020 Application Form Date||16 January 2020|
|COMEDK Application Form Last date||30 May 2020|
|COMEDK Exam Date||27 June 2020
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the COMEDK 2020 Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form: Correction (Till 03 June), Eligibility
- The application form has been released on 16 January 2020.
- The application form was released in online mode.
- The last date to submit the application form is 30 May 2020.
- The candidates are given an opportunity to edit details in the COMEDK UGET Application form. The window for editing has been started from 01 June 2020. However, the candidates can check the table below for detailed information.
The details regarding the COMEDK 2020 Application form fee is given below:
- The COMEDK UGET application fee is Rs. 1600/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
How to Fill the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020 Online?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website and click on registration.
- Read the details carefully.
- Candidates may fill the details and enter the security code.
- Click on submit button.
- Login and Fill the details:
- Candidates may login and start filling the details.
- Candidates will be required to choose the course and stream while filling the details.
- Upload the documents:
- Candidates may upload the documents required while filling the form.
- The documents should be in their prescribed format only.
- Fee Payments:
- Candidates may have to pay the application fee.
- The fee can be paid through online mode.
- After fee payment, candidates may submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout of filled application form for further use.
Details to Fill in the Application Form
Following are the particulars required to fill the form. The various details that the students need to fill in the COMEDK 2020 engineering application form are:
- Selection of preferred course (and stream also)
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- DOB, gender, nationality
- The annual income of parents
- Unique photo id proof of the candidate
- Parent’s unique id proof
- Contact details including mobile number, email address, and residential address
- Candidate’s domicile-related information
- Category information
- Details of the address if the candidate belongs to Hyderabad-Katakana region
- Information related to the qualifying exam
- Information related to educational background
- Preference of the city for Examination Center
- Preference of candidate to apply in COMEDK or Uni-GAUGE. COMEDK UGET Exam 2020 or both.
- Payment options and mode
- Declaration by the candidate.
List of documents required for COMEDK UGET Application Form
However, there are a number of documents that should be submitted along with the COMEDK UGET application form in order to complete the registration process:
- Firstly, ID proof of the candidate (Voter ID/ Aadhar card/ Driving License/ College or School photo ID/ Certificate issued by the head of the last attended Institute).
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Father’s signature.
Undersigned document by the head of the institution of 10+2/ PUC level.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Important Information
Entrance Exam: COMEDK UGET
Regulating Body: KUPECA
Official Website: https://www.comedk.org/
Courses: Medical, Engineering and Dental
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form”
comedk 2020 exam date, comedk 2020 colleges, comedk 2020 syllabus, comedk uni-gauge, comedk full form, comedk 2020 exam centres.