Rajasthan Technical University sets REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria. After scrapping the RPET, Rajasthan Technical University considers JEE Main Results for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process for admission into different courses. Also, the eligibility criteria are the same for REAP and JEE.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
With a view of filtering the entries into the process, the exam conducting body sets certain eligibility criteria. When the interested candidate fulfils all the eligibility criteria, he can further participate in the admission process. Also, various types of proofs are necessary by the authority to check and authenticate the eligibility of the applicant.
Before applying for the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2020, the candidates should be aware of the conditions to be eligible to appear for this exam. So, they must know the minimum qualification required, the age constraints and other conditions to appear for the same. If the candidates fulfil all the conditions prescribed by the University, only then they can proceed further for the application process.
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process
Following are the Criteria:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Rajasthan Technical University
- On the basis of Nationality:
The applicant must compulsorily be an Indian. Only the candidates who hold the domicile certificate of Rajasthan will get permission to appear for this examination.
- On the basis of the Qualification:
- The candidates who wish to take admission for the B.E/ B.Tech courses must have completed their 12th Board examination with physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects and Biology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Computer Science as the additional subject.
- The candidate must have completed the above mentioned i.e. 12th examination with at least 45 per cent marks in aggregate. This limit is 40 per cent for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC or the SBC category of Rajasthan.
- On the basis of Age:
The candidates who have taken birth after 1st October 1993 are eligible to apply for REAP 2020. This age limit is 1988 for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and the SBC category of Rajasthan.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
GD Goenka University Admission 2020
IMS Noida Admission 2020
REVA University Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
VijayBhoomi University, Mumbai Admission 2020
BML Munjal University Admission 2020
If any of the candidates is found cheating by the presentation of wrong documents, he will not be allowed for the admission process. Any candidate violating any eligibility criteria purposefully or by mistake will not be considered for the admission process.
Rajasthan Technical University Engineering Admission Process
|JEE Main Result||Application Form|
|REAP Details||Admit Card|
The official website of REAP 2020 is http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/reap