REAP 2020 Application Process will begin from 15 May 2020 onwards. REAP 2020 or Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2020 is an admission process conducted for providing admission to B.E/ B. Tech courses in government and private colleges of Rajasthan. The REAP 2020 Prospectus comes along with the application form. The entire process of application is Online. Further, Admission into B.Tech & B.Arch will be done on the merit of JEE MAIN 2020 and JEE Main Paper 2 & NATA respectively. Keep in mind that RTU conducts no entrance exam.
Before filling the application form it is mandatory for an applicant to have his account on the site of the University. First and foremost a candidate must ensure that he or she is eligible for applying. Also, for more information, check the RTU Official Advertisement given below.
REAP 2020 Application Form Dates
|Commencement of registration and filling option form||Second week of May 2020|
|Last date to deposit registration fee/advance fee||Last week of June 2020|
|Last date to register/filling option form||Last week of June 2020|
REAP 2020 Application Form
Following are the simple steps to register and fill the (REAP) RTU Admission Processor application form:
- Go to the reap official website i.e. http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/reap
- Click on the Create New Account option.
- And fill in the fields required. The RTU university will generate a Username and password. The candidate will get it through E-mail/ SMS.
- Also, the candidate must log in Using the Id and password. After that, the candidate can access the application form.
- The candidate must fill the reap application form 2020 with utmost care.. It will contain the personal details like name, address, age, contact number, E-mail Id etc. and qualification details.
- The candidate needs to affix his recent scanned Passport size photograph and his scanned signature.
- Finally, the applicant has to pay the Application fee.
Rajasthan Counselling Payment Details:
- The Application fee of for REAP 2020 Application Form is Rs. 700/-. It is non-refundable.
- Also, Advanced Colleges fees of Rs. 10000/- is to be included in counselling fees, which will be adjusted in college fees later.
- The payment can be done by the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
- E-Mitra/ CSC Kiosk Centre as authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Or any other mode as prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
- Once the payment process is completed successfully, the candidate must make hard copies of the application form as it is a very important document.
- It is not compulsory to submit the application form at the Rajasthan University head office.
- The last date for filling the online application form and payment of application fee is in the Last week of June 2020.
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process
|Important Dates||Admit Card|
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for any more updates about REAP 2020.
reap 2018 application form, reap 2018 official website, reap 2018 form, reap counselling 2018, reapraj, reap exam, reap 2018 merit list.