VITEEE 2020 Application Form last date has been extended again by VIT University. The new dates will be announced soon by the authority. Vellore Institute of Technology will conduct the VITEEE 2020 Exam in April 2020. The application form can be filled in both online and offline mode. Also, candidates need to pay the application fee for completion of the application process. Further, the candidates can book a slot and download the admit card after successful submission of VITEEE Application form 2020. The University offers almost 5000 seats in B. Tech in various streams.
Therefore, candidates should go through the article given below to find all the details regarding the VITEEE 2020 Application Form filling, submission, payment of application fee etc.
VITEEE 2020 Online Application Form last date has been extended again by the VIT University. Click here>> Application Form.
Sale of printed Application forms for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE-2020) for B.Tech Programmes has been started.
VITEEE 2020 Application form Dates
VITEEE Application form dates have been announced. Candidates can check all the important dates in the table hereby:
|VITEEE Application Form Availability||27 September 2019|
|Last date to submit the VITEEE 2020 Application Form|
|VITEEE Application Form Fee|
|VITEEE Exam Date||2nd to 3rd week of April 2020|
VITEEE 2020 Application Open (B.Tech Admissions)
Offline (OMR) Application Form: Candidates can obtain the application form at the cost of Rs. 1250/- through the following modes. From the designated list of post offices throughout India. List of Post offices (or) By producing the Demand Draft for Rs. 1250/- in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, in person, from the following campuses: (i) VIT, Vellore Campus (ii) VIT, Chennai Campus (iii) VIT-Bhopal (MP) (iv) VIT-Amaravati (AP) Online application form: Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in through the following modes. Net banking/Credit card/Debit card/Paytm for Rs. 1150/- General candidates. Also, the candidates can avail a discount of Rs. 100/- when the application fees are paid through the VIT App. NRI candidates and candidates choosing abroad test centres can apply through Online for $50. Online applicants are requested not to send the hard copy of the application form.
VIT University Engineering Entrance Examination Fee
Application fees for different modes of applying are mentioned below.
|Application Mode||Cost (in Rs.)|
|Offline Application Form||Rs. 1250/-|
|Online Application Form||Rs. 1150/- (Rs. 1050/- when fees are paid through VIT App)|
|Foreign Candidates||$ 50 (including Bank charges)|
Important Checkpoints for Candidates: VITEEE 2020 Application Form
Prior to filling the VITEEE 2020 application form, the candidates must check the following points mentioned below.
- Candidates should check and ensure that they fulfil all the VITEEE Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the exam.
- Furthermore, if a candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the admission process then the admission will be cancelled and the application fee will not be refunded.
- Applicants should decide about the mode of payment before filling the application form.
- The candidates have to submit the VITEEE 2020 Application form using only one mode either online or offline.
- Submission using both modes will cause rejection of candidature.
- However, candidates must go through the information brochure to get a clear picture of the exam and application procedure and eligibility criteria.
Documents required to fill the VITEEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates have to upload the following documents listed below. Hence, keep the documents ready before filling the form.
- Class 10th marks sheet/Birth Certificate
- Class 12th marks sheet
- Scanned photograph(format JPG/JPG)
- Dimension: 3.5cm*4.5cm
- File Size: 50Kb – 100Kb
- Scanned signature(format JPG/JPEG)
- Dimension: 3.5cm*1.5cm
- File Size: 20Kb – 50Kb
- Scanned copy of the category certificate
Note: photograph used in application form need not be attested.
How to fill the online VITEEE 2020 Application Form?
The Complete Procedure to fill the VIT University Entrance Examination is listed below.
- Firstly, the application form for VITEEE 2020 will be available in two modes: online and offline.
- Candidate Registration – Enter the name, DOB, Gender, Nationality, Mobile Number, Email ID, Confirm the Email ID and then click on the ‘Register’ tab.
- Candidate Login – After registration, the candidate will receive a Username and Password through e-mail and message. Also, candidates can log in using the credentials to fill the application form. Hence, Candidates must make sure to enter correct and currently used e-mail id.
- Filling the Application Form – Click on the “Application Form” button on the side menu after logging in.
In the VITEEE 2020 Application Form candidates have to fill the following details:
Step – 1: Personal Details
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Mother Tongue
- Hostel accommodation Choice
- Blood Group
Step – 2: Correspondence Address
- Town/ City
- Pin code
- Phone Number (with STD Code)
- Mobile Number ( as provided at the time of registration)
- E-mail ID
- Name of Parent Or Guardian
- Relationship of the Guardian with the candidate
- Occupation of Parent/Guardian
Note: Do not forget to click on “Save & Next” button after filling up all the details.
Step – 3: Educational Details – As recorded in the qualifying Examination
- Medium of Instruction
- Mode of Study(Regular/Open)
- Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing (Class XII)
- Board Name
- Roll Number
- School Name
- School Address
- Pin code
- Month and Year of Passing(YOP)
- Campus Choice
- Exam City Preference
- Subject Combination for appearing in VITEEE 2020
Where did you see our Advertisement for Admission?
Note: After entering all the required data, click on “Save & Next” and proceed further.
Step – 4: Fee Payment
The application fee amount for VITEEE 2020 is Rs. 1150/- (Online), Rs. 1250/- (Offline) & Rs. 1050/-(VIT Mobile App). Candidates applying online can pay the application fee via Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/VIT App. Candidates opting for offline mode of the Application form a Demand Draft in favour of VIT University must be drawn.
NRI candidates need to pay the fee through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft of $50 should be sent along with a hard copy of the application form. Also, they can collect the application form from the outlet opened in respective countries by paying a sum of $50.
Step – 5: Document Upload
After fee payment, the candidates are required to upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature. Moreover, it should be according to the given specification.
Step – 6: Confirmation Page
The candidates submitting the application form online need not send the confirmation page to the University. However, the candidates must keep a copy of it with them for future reference.
VITEEE 2020 Offline Application Form Submission & Status
First and foremost, the candidates have to submit exactly the same details as mentioned above for the offline application form.
- The candidates may avail from any of the designated post offices of Vellore and Chennai campus.
- The Demand Draft should be prepared in the favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore. Candidates name and phone number must be mentioned at the back of DD.
- The OMR application form will be processed through the machine so the form must be filled carefully and clearly.
- After filling the details, applicants need to paste their photo and put their signature in the box provided.
Guidelines to fill the Application Form
1. Read all the instruction prior to filling the form.
2. Fill the form in neat and clean writing.
3. Stay up to date with the college updates.
4. Contact the person-in-charge in case of any confusion.
New Changes in VITEEE 2020
- Firstly, the candidates applying for the VITEEE 2020 using online mode can pay the fee only through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking. Furthermore, these candidates cannot use Demand Draft payment option.
- Also, the VIT University has introduced two new campuses at Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh and Bhopal (MP).
- Further, a new exam centre has been added in Andhra Pradesh i.e., Tanuku (centre code 109).
- Eluru exam centre having centre code 187 listed under both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state is now listed in Andhra Pradesh. Moreover, the new centre code for Eluru is 103.
VIT University official Address and Links
Further, the candidates will require sending the completed application form along with the receipt of the Demand Draft(University Copy) at the address mentioned below,
“Director-UG Admission, VIT University (Vellore Institute of Technology),
Tamil Nadu, India”
VITEEE full form is VIT University Entrance Examination.
Note: Do not pin or staple the VITEEE 2020 form. Also, candidates should keep a copy of the filled application form and DD for future reference. Moreover, candidates Parent /Guardian’s signature on the declaration form is compulsory.
Read more about VIT University Details
viteee 2020 syllabus, vit application form 2020 fees, viteee 2020 exam date, vit application form 2019, viteee 2020 registration fees.