REAP 2021 will be conducted by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process is a state-level exam. The university does not conduct any entrance exam to provide admission rather admission is done based on merit. Candidates are offered to take admission in the university and affiliated institutes based on JEE Main/NATA scores or intermediate scores. Reap offers admission in various courses like B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch. The interested candidates can read the complete article to know more about the REAP 2021 application form, merit list, admission process.
REAP 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the details related to REAP 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||No official notification announce yet|
REAP 2021 Important Dates
REAP 2021 Important Dates are mentioned down in the table below:
Schedule for BE/B.Tech (Tentative)
|Online Registration start date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Last date to pay the online registration fee||Last week of June 2021|
|Last date to register/ filling of the option form||Last week of June 2021|
|Declaration of Special round seat matrix||1st week of August 2021|
Round 1st (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only) (Tentative)
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list of 1st Round (online)||June 2021|
|Declaration of final merit list of 1st round||3rd week of July 2021|
|Last date for filling online choice filling||2nd week of July 2021|
|Seat Allotment of 1st round||3rd week of July 2021|
|Counselling allotment for out of Rajasthan candidates||1st week of July 2021|
|Last date to report for outside of Rajasthan candidates||2nd week of July 2021|
|Physical counselling for PWD/ KM candidates||2nd week of July 2021|
Round 2nd (Rajasthan State Candidates and upward for Round 1st) (Tentative)
|Last date for calling objections in tentative 2nd merit list||Last week of July 2021|
|Declaration of final merit of 2nd Round||Last week of July 2021|
|Last date for filling online choice filling||Last week of July 2021|
|Seat Allotment (first allotment for Rajasthan state candidates and upward||1st week of August 2021|
|Last Date of reporting (For Rajasthan State and upward movement||1st week of August 2021|
Round 3rd (Upward Movement for allotment of Rajasthan State Candidates) (Tentative)
|Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement||1st week of August 2021|
|Display the list of candidates applied for upward movement||1st week of August 2021|
|Declaration of Allotment list of 3rd round||2nd week of August 2021|
|Last Date of reporting by candidates at allotted institute for 3rd|
|2nd week of August 2021|
Schedule for B.Arch(Tentative)
|Online Registration-cum-application start||June 2021|
|Last date to pay the online registration-cum-application fee||3rd week of August 2021|
|Last date to submit application-cum-registration form||3rd week of August 2021|
REAP 2021 Admission
REAP 2021 Admission procedure will be done based on the merit list, several seats available and the option filled by the candidates. Seat allotment can be check by entering the login ID and password of the candidates.
- Candidates need to carry all the original documents for the counselling process.
- Also, they have to pay the Admission Fee at the time of the REAP admission.
Documents Required for REAP Admission Procedure
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets and Certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Undertaking by OBC/SBC in the required format
- The total fee deposited at the institute
- PWD certificate
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Certificate for Ex-servicemen
- NATA /JEE Main Scorecard
- Domicile certificate, etc.
REAP 2021 Application Form
REAP Application Form 2021 has been released on the official website of Rajasthan Technical University. Candidates must go through the following steps while filling the online application form :
- Candidates can fill their application form in online mode.
- Candidates are required to upload recent photograph and signature.
- Upload their intermediate mark sheet.
- Submit the application form after cross verifying it and keep a print-out for future use.
REAP 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid in online mode by Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Mitra kiosk). Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for application fees.
REAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the REAP Eligibility 2021 before applying. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Education Qualification: The candidate must have passed the Class XII exam with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer SBC candidates of Rajasthan State).
- Must have Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects in 10+2 and either one of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science and Biology.
- Age: The date of birth of the candidate must fall on or after 01 October 1990, for them to be eligible. However, in the case of SC, ST and PWD candidates, this limit is relaxed and the date of birth may fall on or after 01 October 1985 for them to be eligible.
- Fitness: Applying candidate is required to submit a medical fitness certificate during reporting time.
- Other: Candidates applying through NATA Scores should have obtained 80 marks out of 200 for all categories.
REAP 2021 Merit List
The seat allotment will be based on the REAP 2021 merit list. A combined merit list will be prepared based on:
- JEE Mains 2021 Ranking
- Class 12 science marks/percentile.
- Makes/percentage in diploma in Engineering and Technology approved by the state government and AICTE
REAP 2021 Tie-Breaking Rule
If the candidates having equal marks/percentile in class 12th Science, the merit of such candidates shall be decided in the order mentioned under:
- Resolving by marks obtained in Mathematics in class 12th Science, candidate having higher marks percentage will be given priority
- Candidate having higher marks in physics in class 12th Science will be given a higher (better) rank.
- The older candidate will be given a higher (better) rank.
- Resolving by randomization.
REAP 2021 Seat Matrix
Seats will be reserved by the Government of Rajasthan (except for private institutions and 50% seats in the self-finance course of the government engineering institutions). Candidates can check the category-wise reservation is given below:
REAP Seats Reservation
|SC/ST||16%(SC) and 12%(ST)|
|OBC NCL candidates||21%|
|Defence killed/Ex-servicemen/Gallantry Award Winner||3%|
REAP 2021 Counselling
REAP counselling 2021 has been started. Candidates have to submit the choice form to participate in the counselling. The seat allotment process will be based on the choice cum merit basis as per the options filled by the candidates.
The counselling will be conducted in various rounds.
- In the first counselling list, candidates of non-Rajasthan will be allotted the seats. Seats will be allotted to candidates based on the merit list.
- In the second counselling list, the candidates Rajasthan who have domicile will be allotted seats.
- In the last list, the candidates who have opted for an upward moment can participate.
REAP 2021 Exam Centres
Given below are the list of exam centres for REAP 2021:
- Hindaun City
- Sawai Madhopur
REAP 2021 Highlights
Check the basic information of REAP 2021 examination given below:
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota
REAP Official website
To offer admission to the courses such as B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch via private colleges as well as deemed colleges located in the state of Rajasthan.
About Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is in the state of Rajasthan. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance technical education in the state. The university offers a Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications, and Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. It has the following educational departments:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Physics Studies
- Management Studies
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Humanities and English Studies
- Information Technology Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nano Technology
- Petroleum Engineering