REAP 2021 Counselling process will start in the month of July 2021(tentative) by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. After the announcement of results, the counselling will start for which candidates will need their academic documents. And, the cut-off marks will differ from one institute to other, on the basis of the course applied by the candidate or the availability of seats. Finally, for this purpose, Rajasthan Technical University will be considered the JEE Main Result.
REAP 2021 Counselling Dates
Given bellow are REAP 2021 Counselling Dates:
|BE/B.Tech Counselling||July 2021|
|B.Arch. Counselling||August 2021|
REAP 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of the results, the candidates will receive a mail which will contain the following details like
- Candidates Ranks.
- The counselling slot allotted to them.
- Day and date of the session.
The candidates will get the seats after the document verification. And once the candidates get the seats, they can proceed further for the admission and the fee payment procedures.
Important Points for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process
- It is compulsory that they should remain present at the given venue and time with all the required documents and certificates.
- All these details will be available in the E-mail.
- If the candidate remains absent during his counselling session, he will not get permission for the counselling process.
For the document verification, the candidate must bring all the original as well as Xerox copies of all documents prescribed. The Xerox copies must be attested from the right authority before the presentation.
Documents Required for REAP 2021 Counselling
The candidate must carry the following documents for REAP 2021 Counselling:
- Printout of provisional seat allotment letter taken from the REAP-2021 web portal. Candidate should paste their recent colour photographs on the Application cum Registration form with one additional coloured photograph with them
- 10th & 12th Standard Mark sheet and Passing Certificate.
- And, Copy of application form submitted online.
- REAP 2020 Admit card
- Caste Certificate & Birth Certificate.
- A copy of Demand Draft of the payment fee or the online payment receipt.
- The Score Card of REAP 2020 and the Rank card.
- Also Recent passport size photographs of the candidate
- And any other specific document is available in the mail.
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Fee to be deposited at the Institute.
NOTE: The applicant must attend the counselling in person. Also, Candidates can send a representative on behalf only on the grounds of reasonable matters.
Once all the seats are allotted, the candidates can proceed with the final admission process in their desired college and course. While the candidates will get the exact timetable of counselling session after the declaration of result.
REAP under out of State Quota
- Candidates who belong to any State other than Rajasthan shall be considered for the first year of B.E./B.Tech. and B.Arch. courses admission.
- 15% seats of approved intake (For private engineering institutions and self-financed category in the Autonomous Engineering Colleges of Govt. of Rajasthan as mentioned in SEAT MATRIX are available for such candidates).
- If seats remain vacant (Unfilled) after completion of admission in this round (including upward
movement of eligible candidates) the vacant seats will be merged in the open category for Rajasthan
state candidates in next rounds.