REAP 2021 Application Form will be released by the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota (RTU). REAP 2021 examination will be a State Level Examination which is organised to offer admissions of Engineering courses in the government/ private college or institute of Rajasthan state. The candidate must fulfil all the eligibility criteria to apply for the REAP 2021 examination. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the REAP application form 2021.
REAP 2021 Application Form Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important REAP 2021 application form dates in the given table below:
Schedule for BE/B.Tech 2021
|REAP 2021||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of online registration for||May 2021|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit application-cum-registration form along with the fee||Last week of June 2021|
|Schedule for B.Arch|
|Online Registration-cum-application start||June 2021|
|Last date to pay online registration-cum-application fee||3rd week of August 2021|
|Last date to submit application-cum-registration form||3rd week of August 2021|
REAP 2021 Application Form
The candidates can check here all the important instructions for REAP 2021 application form in the given list below:
- The REAP 2021 registration will be done on its web portal.
- All the candidate make sure to submit their application form before the REAP 2021 application form last date.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the online mode only on the official website.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfil all the REAP 2021 eligibility criteria to fill the REAP application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the required documents at the time of filling the REAP application form 2021 for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form properly and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the REAP admit card 2021.
- All the candidate must pay the application form fee for the proper submission of the REAP 2021 application form.
- The REAP reserves all the rights to reject all the application of any applicant at any stage, if:
- the application form is filled incorrect/incomplete.
- the applicants failed to fill all eligibility criteria or other rules of REAP admission.
- All the candidate are advised to takeout the print of the REAP 2021 application form and the online payment receipt and keep it safe for future use.
Document Required for the REAP 2021 Application Form
All the interested candidates must have all the documents at the timing of filling the REAP 2021 application form:
- 10th Marks Sheets
- 12th Marks Sheets
- One ID proof like Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Passport etc
- JEE Mains Admit Card
How to Apply for the REAP 2021 Application Form?
The candidates must follow all the steps to apply for the REAP 2021 application form which are described below:
- Step 1: All the candidate must visit the REAP official website to fill the REAP 2021 application form.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the "REAP 2021" button.
- Step 3: Candidate will click on the "New Registration" Button.
- Step 4: Candidates must be registered with a valid ID and password.
- Step 5: After filling the registration form, click on the "submit" tab.
2. Filling the Application Form
- Step 1: The candidate must log in on the REAP main page with their registered ID and Password.
- Step 2: Fill the asked details in the REAP 2021 application form, all the information which candidate has to fill in the REAP application form 2021 are listed below:
- Candidate' Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Contact Number
- Permanent Address
- Email Address
- Education Details
- Marks Obtained in the JEE Mains
- Local as per Rajasthan State
- Date of Birth
- Step 3: Click the complete REAP 2021 application form again and then click the "submit" button.
3. Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit all the listed documents along with the REAP form 2021 which are given below:
- 10th Marks Sheets in the JPG/JPEG format and the size must be in the range of 50 KB to 200KB.
- 12th Marks Sheets in the JPG/JPEG format and the size must be in the range of 50 KB to 200KB.
4. Fees Payments
The REAP 2021 application form fee for all the categories (General, OBC, SC/ST, Other categories) will be Rs.700/-. The candidates can pay the REAP 2021 application form fee through the online payments via Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
REAP 2021 Application Form Corrections
The applicants are advised to fill their REAP 2021
application form carefully. The conducted authority will not release any special portal to make any changes/ edit in the REAP application form. If any candidate made any mistake in the REAP registration form 2021 then they can contact the conducted authority directly to edit or make changes in the application form. The candidates can contact to the RTU (conducted authority) through the email and contact number which are listed below:
REAP 2021 Exam Centres
Given below are the list of exam centres for REAP 2021:
- Hindaun City
- Sawai Madhopur
REAP 2021 Result
The REAP result 2021 will be released on the first week of July 2021 online on the official website. The REAP 2021 result will release the merit list of the shortlisted candidate. All the are advised to login with the registered ID and password to check the REAP 2021 merit list. Only the shortlisted candidates will be able to attend the counselling session for the REAP 2021 admission process.