REAP 2020 Result will be released on the First week of July 2020 online on the official website. The REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) 2020 result will be announced by the RTU, Kota (Rajasthan Technical University). The REAP 2020 is a State Level Exam which organised to offer the admission of Engineering courses in the government/private college or institute of the Rajasthan State. The REAP 2020 result will release the merit list of the selected candidates. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about the REAP result 2020.
REAP 2020 Result Important Dates
The candidate can check here the important REAP 2020 result dates in the given table below:
REAP 2020 Result Dates
|Releasing Date of Merit list for the 1st Round (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)||05 July 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Objection on 1st Round Merit List||06 July 2020|
|Releasing Date of Final Merit List for 1st Round||07 July 2020|
|Releasing Date of Merit list for the 2nd Round (Rajasthan State Candidates)||08 July 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Objection on 2nd Round Merit List||09 July 2020|
|Releasing Date of Final Merit List for 2nd Round||11 July 2020|
|The Last Date of online acceptance letter for Round 3rd (upward movement)||22 July 2020|
|Releasing Date for List of candidates applied for upward movement||23 July 2020|
|Declaration of Allotment list of 3rd round||24 July 2020|
|Releasing Date of Merit list for the 4th Round (Special Round)||08 August 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Objection on 4th Round Merit List||09 August 2020|
|Releasing Date of Final Merit List for 4th Round||10 August 2020|
REAP 2020 Result
All the candidate make sure to check all the important instructions for the REAP 2020 result which is listed below:
- The REAP RAJ 2020 result will be announced through the online mode only on the official website.
- The REAP 2020 merit list will be released on the basis of 4 Rounds of selection.
- The REAP merit list 2020 will contain the name of the shortlisted candidates.
- The merit list will be released on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the 10th, 12th standard and JEE mains.
- The applicant who filled the application form correctly and properly will be able to generate the REAP merit list 2020.
- The candidate who scored highest marks in the 10th, 12th standard and JEE mains will be preferred first for the REAP 2020 seat allotment process.
- The shortlisted candidate will be eligible to attend the REAP 2020 counselling session to get the admission.
How to Download the REAP 2020 Result?
All the candidate must follow all the steps to download the REAP 2020 merit list which are described below:
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the REAP official website to download the REAP 2020 merit list.
- Step 2: Click on the "REAP 2020" button on the main page.
- Step 3: On the next window, click on the "Merit List" button.
- Step 4: The login page will appear on the screen where the candidate will login on the page with the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Step 5: The REAP 2020 merit list will appear on the window screen.
- Step 6: The candidates must download the PDF of the REAP 2020 merit list and check the candidate's application number in the merit list.
Details Given in the REAP 2020 Merit List
The applicants can check here all the details which will appear on the REAP 2020 merit list is given below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Application Number
- Rank Obtained in the REAP 2020
REAP 2020 Selection Criteria
The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the JEE main and 10th/12th standard. The REAP 2020 priority of admission of the candidates are given in the list below:
- 1st: Marks obtained in the JEE mains.
- 2nd: Marks obtained in the 12th standard.
- 3rd: Marks obtained in the 10th standard.
REAP 2020 Seat Matrix
The candidate can check here the seat matrix for all the categories in the REAP 2020 are given in the table below:
REAP 2020 Seat Matrix
|Categories||Seat Reserved |
|SC/ST||16% (SC) and 12% (ST)|
|OBC NCL Candidates||21%|
|Defence Killed/ Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winners||03%|
Tie-Breaking Criteria For REAP 2020
If any two or more candidates have the same score/marks in the examination then to resolve the REAP 2020 tie-breaking criteria are given below:
- In the case of tie-breaking, the candidate who scored the highest marks obtained in Mathematics in class 12th Science will be considered first for REAP admission process in comparison to other candidates.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate who for the highest marks obtained in Physics in class 12th science will be considered first.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidate's age will be considered, the elder candidate's ranking will be considered for the REAP admission 2020 over the younger candidate.
REAP 2020 Counselling
The REAP 2020 counselling session for every round will be notified to the candidate through the email/SMS or candidate can check the REAP 2020 counselling session schedule online on the official website. Its is mandatory for all the candidate to attend the counselling session for the REAP 2020 seat allotment. All the shortlisted candidate must bring all the required documents at the counselling centre for the verification.