The REAP 2020 or Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP)-2020 Application Form release date is 15 May 2020. REAP admission will be organised by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. It is a state-level admission procedure for admissions in various UG B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch courses. The admissions will be offered on the basis of JEE Main / NATA or intermediate merit. The University does not conduct any entrance exam. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process is basically a process of the Registration and choice filling for the students seeking admission in various colleges affiliated to RTU Kota (Rajasthan Technical University) Government aided and Private unaided Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan. Candidates can read the whole article for complete details regarding the REAP 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- REAP 2020 application form release date is 15 May 2020.
- REAP admission in B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch is on the basis of JEE Main 2020/NATA 2020 score.
- JEE Main 2020 April Application Form released. Click here> Application Form.
REAP 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process are given below:
|Application Form Date||15 May 2020|
|Last date of deposition of application fee/ advance fee||08 August 2020|
|Last date of registration/filling & revising option form||10 August 2020|
|Counselling allotment for out of Rajasthan candidates||August 2020|
|Physical counselling – Ex-servicemen (phase –I)||August 2020|
|Physical counselling (PWD, KM candidates)||August 2020|
|Last date of reporting for out of Rajasthan candidates||August 2020|
|Final seat matrix for candidates with Rajasthan domicile||August 2020|
|I-counselling list (I- allotment)||August 2020|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates after I-counselling||August 2020|
|Option for upward moment start||August 2020|
|Option for upward moment ends||August 2020|
|II-counselling list (II-allotment)||August 2020|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates after II-counselling||August 2020|
|Last date for depositing original documents at the last reported institute||August/ September 2020|
|Last date for withdrawal of admission||August/ September 2020|
|Internal sliding option starts||August/ September 2020|
|Internal sliding option ends||August/ September 2020|
|Internal sliding list declaration and online submission of results to REAP office||August/ September 2020|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||August/ September 2020|
|Start of registration, start of filling of option form for special/spot round||August/ September 2020|
|Last date of deposition of registration fees/ advance fee for spot round||August/ September 2020|
|Last date for registration/ option form filling for spot round||September 2020|
|Counselling list allotment for special/ spot round||September 2020|
|Last date of reporting for after special/spot round||September 2020|
- REAP 2020 application form release date is 15 May 2020.
- Candidates can fill the form in online mode.
- The last date to fill REAP 2020 application form is 10 August 2020.
- Candidates who are applying on the basis of intermediate scores are also required to upload their mark sheets.
- Candidates are not required to send any hardcopy of the application form to the authority.
REAP 2020 Application Fee
The application fee details are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about REAP 2020: Application Form (15 May), Eligibility, Exam Pattern
- The application fee is Rs. 700/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
How to Apply for the REAP 2020 Application Form?
Candidates may follow the steps mentioned below to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link “apply”.
- Candidates will first have to pay the application fee.
- After payment of fee, Candidates may upload the passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Then, candidates may fill all the details as per asked in the form.
- Then click on the “submit” button.
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled-in application form for further use.
REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding REAP 2020 eligibility criteria is given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
GD Goenka DAT
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: Candidate must be born on or after October 1, 1995. For ST/SC/PWD candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1990. 5 years relaxation is given to the reserved candidates.
- Medical Certificate: Candidate applying for an admission is required to submit a medical fitness certificate during reporting time.
- Domicile Certificate: Candidates should have a domicile of Rajasthan and are required to satisfy the local status by Rajasthan state government.
For B.Tech/B.E. Course:
- Qualifying Exam: The Applicants should have passed class 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognised Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Minimum marks: Applicant should score at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer SBC of Rajasthan State).
- Subjects: Applicants should have passed the previous exam with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with one optional subject.
For B.Arch Course:
- Qualifying Exam: The Applicants must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a Recognised Board with Mathematics by securing 50% marks in aggregate
- Or 10+3 Diploma recognised by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics by securing aggregate 50% marks.
- Or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics subject.
- Candidates applying through NATA scorecard should obtain 80 out of 200 for all categories. There is no relaxation in the minimum pass score of NATA.
In all private un-aided and Government aided institutions some seats are reserved for each category.
The information regarding the reservation of seats is given below:
|Categories||Reservation of Seat|
REAP 2020 Counselling
The vital information regarding the REAP 2020 counselling is given below:
- The counselling will be done in the second week of August 2020.
- The REAP-2020 counselling will be open for a candidate passing Class 12 qualifying Board examination having eligibility criteria as per JEE Mains 2020.
- Candidates appearing in Class 12 or equivalent qualifying Board exams in the year 2020 are also eligible for REAP-2020.
- The student who did not take JEE Main can also apply for REAP 2020, after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- The REAP 2020 counselling date will be released soon by the authority.
How is it different from the earlier format “RPET” Succeeded by REAP?
- In 2015 and before 50% seats were allotted for candidates with JEE Mains Rank and rest 50% seats were allotted to the candidates of 12th Board examination percentile.
- According to 2016 statistics, 100% seats were filled with JEE Mains Score and vacant seats were then to be filled with interested candidates not having JEE Mains Score.
- Such vacant seats may be filled on the basis of 12th Board percentile.
- Also, this year online registration will be open for both candidates with or without JEE Mains Score 2020 from day one.
- Also, direct admission will be done by the REAP Authority under the guidance of RTU Kota through centralised counselling.
- This way lot of problems faced by the candidates seeking admission was eased out. From now admission seeking candidates will not have to run to different colleges to get direct admissions.
- Many times counselling for admission were conducted on the same day at several Institute of Rajasthan. And it was previously difficult for the candidates seeking admission to present at a different location on the same date.
- In order to sort out this problem, there will be only one counselling centre from this year only.
Expected numbers of counselling rounds in REAP-2020
Last year minimum of five rounds of counselling was proposed so expecting the same number this year.
REAP 2020 Admission
The vital details regarding the REAP 2020 Admission are given below:
- REAP 2020 Admission will be done on the basis of combined merit list, availability of seats and choice of course chosen by the candidate.
- Candidates will be able to check the status of seat allotment by entering their login id and password.
- Candidates will have to carry the original documents for the counselling process.
REAP 2020 Admission Process
- Under this process, the student can apply to 154 engineering colleges affiliated to RTU KOTA (Rajasthan Technical University) with a total intake of 60,000 seats in various Engineering Colleges. For any further information visit the official website here.
CHOICE FILLING AT REAP 2020
- Candidates can fill their choices during choice filling dates mentioned on the website.
- After submitting the choices on the last date of the choice filling, seat allotment will be done by the REAP Authority.
- Once allotted a seat Candidate need to report to allotted institute or can wait for next Counselling for upward movement.
- If candidate appearing for the special round or last round of counselling than the counselling fee will be Rs. 10,000/- charged which will be transferred to the allotted colleges and settled in Total fee.
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
- The Rajasthan Technical University was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan. The RTU is located at Rawatbhata Road, Kota.
- Whereas, about 130 engineering colleges, 4 B.Arch colleges, 41 MCA colleges, 95 MBA colleges, 44 M.Tech colleges and 03 hotel management and catering institutes are affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University.
- Furthermore, more than 3 lac students are studying at various institutes affiliated to the university.
Rajasthan Technical University Highlights
The highlights for the Reap 2020 process is given below:
Name of Examination
|Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Rajasthan Technical University|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology), B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture|
Mode of Examination
Can Private and Diploma students apply?
Yes, private candidates who have passed the Class 12 or equivalent exams or appearing in 2020 exam can apply. For admissions in the second year B.Tech. /B.E. Degree courses, Students of Diploma (3 years) and B.Sc. students can apply in LEEP-2020.
How do I register for REAP?
Candidates can register for the REAP admission process directly from the official website.
How can I check seat allotment REAP?
Candidates can check the seat allotment status with their login id and password.
In what mode application form will be released?
The application form will be released in online mode on the official website.
- Reap official website: www.rtu.ac.in
- Talk on TV about REAP-2020
- Reap 2020 application form date: 15 May 2020.
- Reap 2020 application form last date: 10 August 2020.
reap exam 2020, reap 2019 application form, reap counselling 2019, reap 2019 application form date, reap merit list 2019, reap form 2019