REAP 2020 or Rajasthan Engineering Admission Test (REAP)-2020 Application Form will be commencing from 15 May 2020. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process is one of the State-level admission procedure to admit the candidates in B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch various other UG courses. The process of admission will be carried out by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. The University does not conduct any entrance exam The admissions will be offered on the basis of JEE Main / NATA or intermediate merit. REAP 2020 (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) is basically a process of the Registration and choice filling for the students seeking admission in B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology), B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture) in a various college affiliated to RTU Kota (Rajasthan Technical University) Government aided and Private unaided Engineering Colleges of Rajasthan, Except BITS Pilani (Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani), Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur Rajasthan and other Deemed & Private Universities of Rajasthan for the session 2020-21.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: JEE Main 2020 January Application Form released. Click here> Application Form.
REAP 2020 Important Dates
The important dates are published by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
|For B.Tech||For B.Arch|
|Application Form available||30 May 2020||30 May 2020|
|Application Fee last date||29 June 2020||25 July 2020|
|Registration/application form last date & choice filling||30 June 2020||26 July 2020|
|Round 1st (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)|
|Release of Tentative merit list (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)||05 July 2020||27 July 2020|
|Last date to call for objections in the tentative merit list of 1st Round||06 July 2020||27 July 2020|
|Release of final merit list (1st round)||15 July 2020||28 July 2020|
|Round 1 of Seat Allotment (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||08 July 2020||28 July 2020|
|Physical Counselling for Ex. Serviceman||09 July 2020||30 July 2020|
|Physical Counselling PWD, KM||10 July 2020||30 July 2020|
|Last Date of reporting of 1st Round (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||13 July 2020||31 July 2020|
|Round 2nd (Rajasthan State Candidates)|
|Declaration of tentative merit list of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||08 July 2020||28 July 2020|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list of 2nd Round (online)||09 July 2020||29 July 2020|
|Declaration of final merit of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||11 July 2020||30 July 2020|
|Seat Allotment of 2nd round (Rajasthan state candidates)||15 July 2020||01 August 2020|
|Last Date of reporting of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||19 July 2020||05 August 2020|
|Last Date of online reporting for Institutes for 1st and 2nd Round||20 July 2020||05 August 2020|
|Round 3rd (Upward Movement)|
|Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement (Round 3rd)||22 July 2020||05 August 2020|
|Display the list of candidates applied for upward movement||23 July 2020||06 August 2020|
|Declaration of Allotment list of 3rd round (upward movement)||24 July 2020||07 August 2020|
|Last Date of reporting by candidates at allotted institute for 3rd Round (For upward
|27 July 2020||09 August 2020|
|Last Date for depositing original documents by candidate at last reported institute||30 July 2020||09 August 2020|
|Last Date of online reporting for Institutes for 3rd Round||31 July 2020||09 August 2020|
|Activities to be carried out at the institutional level|
|Internal Sliding Option Starts (after reporting)||25 July 2020||–|
|Internal Sliding Option Ends||29 July 2020||–|
|Internal Sliding list declaration (To be done by respective institutes) and online submission
of results to REAP-2020 office
|30 July 2020||–|
|Last Date of online withdrawn of admission||31 July 2020||–|
|Last Date of online final reporting for institutes about admission and the latest vacant seat
|01 August 2020||–|
|Last Date of admission and reporting by institutes under Management Quota (B.Tech)||14 August 2020||–|
|Activities for Special and Management Quota round will be carried out at institute level (For B.Arch)
|Round 4th (Special Round) Separate registration is required to participate in a special round|
|Last Date of online withdrawn of admission (B.Arch)||–||09 August 2020|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||02 August 2020||10 August 2020|
|Start of registration and online filing of options form for Special round||03 August 2020||10 August 2020|
|Last date of submission/ deposition of Registration/option form for Special Round||07 August 2020||13 August 2020|
|Declaration of tentative merit list of Special Round||08 August 2020||–|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list of Special Round (online till 5 PM)||09 August 2020||–|
|Declaration of final merit of Special Round||10 August 2020||13 August 2020|
|Allotment list for Special Round||12 August 2020||13 August 2020|
|Last date of Reporting after Special Round||14 August 2020||14 August 2020|
|Last Date of online final reporting by the institute for Special Round||14 August 2020||14 August 2020|
|Last Date of admission and reporting by institutes under Management Quota (B.Arch)||–||14 August 2020|
|Starting of Classes||01 August 2020t||09 August 2020|
ADMISSION OPEN 2020
REAP 2020- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process
Under this process, the student can apply to 154 engineering colleges affiliated to RTU KOTA (Rajasthan Technical University) with a total intake of 60,000 seats in various Engineering Colleges. For any further information visit the official website here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about REAP 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
How to Apply for the REAP 2020 Application Form
- Candidates need to fill an online application form on the websites giving the following details:
- Father’s name,
- Mother’s Name,
- DOB Date of birth in an online form and submit.
- After that candidate needs to pay counselling fee of Rs. 700/- through various Online payment methods.
- After this candidate will be allowed to fill other details required in the Application form of REAP 2020.
- The forms can be submitted from 30th May to 30th June 2020 (B.Tech) and 26th July (B.Arch).
CHOICE FILLING AT REAP 2020
- Candidates can fill their choices during choice filling dates mentioned on the website.
- After submitting the choices on the last date of the choice filling, seat allotment will be done by the REAP Authority.
- Once allotted a seat Candidate need to report to allotted institute or can wait for next Counselling for upward movement.
- If candidate appearing for the special round or last round of counselling than the counselling fee will be Rs. 10,000/- charged which will be transferred to the allotted colleges and settled in Total fee.
REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech/B.E. Course:
- The Applicants should have passed class 10+2 from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognised Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Applicant should score at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer SBC of Rajasthan State).
- Applicants should have passed the previous exam with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with one optional subject.
For B.Arch Course:
- The Applicants must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a Recognised Board with Mathematics by securing 50% marks in aggregate.
- Or 10+3 Diploma Recognised by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics by securing aggregate 50% marks.
- Or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics subject.
- Candidates applying through NATA scorecard should obtain 80 out of 200 for all categories. There is no relaxation in the minimum pass score of NATA.
Minimum and maximum age criteria to be eligible for REAP 2020
- Eligibility of Candidates is considered as per D.O.B (Date of Birth).
- The candidates are born on or after 01 October 1992.
- In the case of SC (Scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe) and PWD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates, the Maximum age limit is relaxed by 5 years i.e, on 01 October 1987 or after.
- DOB (Date of Birth) will be considered only as per Certificate of Secondary Education Board/University.
In all private un-aided and Government aided institutions some seats are reserved for each category which is given below.
|Categories||Reservation of Seat|
Eligibility For REAP 2020 Counselling
- The REAP-2020 counselling will be open for a candidate passing Class 12 qualifying Board examination having eligibility criteria as per JEE Mains 2020.
- Candidates appearing in Class 12 or equivalent qualifying Board exams in the year 2020 are also eligible for REAP-2020.
- The student who did not take JEE Main can also apply for REAP 2020, after fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
How is it different from the earlier format “RPET” Succeeded by REAP?
- In 2015 and before 50% seats were allotted for candidates with JEE Mains Rank and rest 50% seats were allotted to the candidates of 12th Board examination percentile.
- According to 2016 statistics, 100% seats were filled with JEE Mains Score and vacant seats were then to be filled with interested candidates not having JEE Mains Score.
- Such vacant seats may be filled on the basis of 12th Board percentile.
- Also, this year online registration will be open for both candidates with or without JEE Mains Score 2020 from day one.
- Also, direct admission will be done by the REAP Authority under the guidance of RTU Kota through centralised counselling.
- This way lot of problems faced by the candidates seeking admission was eased out. From now admission seeking candidates will not have to run to different colleges to get direct admissions.
- Many times counselling for admission were conducted on the same day at several Institute of Rajasthan. And it was previously difficult for the candidates seeking admission to present at a different location on the same date.
- In order to sort out this problem, there will be only one counselling centre from this year only.
Can Private and Diploma students apply?
- Private candidates who have passed the Class 12 or equivalent exams or appearing in 2020 exam can apply. But the students must have passed the exam in the first attempt.
- For admissions in the second year B.Tech. /B.E. Degree courses, Students of Diploma (3 years) and B.Sc. students can apply in LEEP-2020.
Expected numbers of counselling rounds in REAP-2020
Last year minimum of five rounds of counselling was proposed so expecting the same number this year.
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
The Rajasthan Technical University was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan. The RTU is located at Rawatbhata Road, Kota. Whereas, about 130 engineering colleges, 4 B.Arch colleges, 41 MCA colleges, 95 MBA colleges, 44 M.Tech colleges and 03 hotel management and catering institutes are affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University. Furthermore, more than 3 lac students are studying at various institutes affiliated to the university.
Rajasthan Technical University Highlights
Name of Examination
|Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Rajasthan Technical University|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology), B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture|
Mode of Examination
rpet 2020, what is reap exam, reap 2020 counselling date, reap college list, reap official website, reap 2018 official website, reap 2018 application form, reap counselling 2018, reap 2018 registration, reap 2018 form, reap 2018 merit list.